Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03 am

Alec Kris

Alec Kris
*Alfonso looked around scanning the area silently after wandering in here, yawning for a few moments before stretching a bit and rubbing his arms as he seemed to be just enjoying the view after, not having anyone to talk with at the current moment or anything to do right now*

#2[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:47 am

Rena

Rena
Tara ripped open a Garganta to the human world and suppressed her power to the bare minimum as she stepped outside in the skies of Paris. With her usual school girl uniform on and making sure her Zanpaktou was in her right hand, a golden key looking dagger of sorts, She landed on the ground and started to run around the town looking around. She wasn't on the hunt, she wasn't here to kill civilians, she wasn't on orders from anyone right now. The number 5 espada was simply running around towns at super high speeds looking for something to do.

While doing so she passed someone who looked just as bored as her not twice, but three times. They were just kind of standing there looking like they had nothing better to do. They were kind of cute too.. There! Suddenly Tara stopped her blurred running as she skid to a stop in front of Alfonso and pointed at him out of the blue.

"You there! You seem pretty bored why not kill some time with me? We can make a day of it or something even!"

She noticed he seemed to be more than met the eye as he had an unusual amount of reiryoku emitting from his body. Since he didn't seem to notice this himself, or didn't care, she could only make an assumption that he wasn't suppressing his powers like she was. So she lowered them even further in that moment to better match his. If he was the norm then mimicking his level would make her seem more normal too.. something she enjoyed the thought of.

#3[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:01 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Ahh, Paris. A lovely city, one that a man seemingly in his early twenties was enjoying. He was tall and well-built, wearing a three-piece suit without the jacket. The button-up underneath the vest was the same shade of purple as his windswept hair and eyes, which glimmered in the sunlight as he took in sights both familiar and new. It had been a long time since he'd been to Paris, and he enjoyed the lively atmosphere.

As he was passing a park, he noticed an unusual duo. One was a pink-haired young man, who seemed fairly bored, and the other was an Arrancar. While he wasn't necessarily one to judge, the situation seemed like one to keep an eye on, so the man sat down on a nearby bench and watched carefully.

#4[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Paris, a great place for a holiday. Food, people, views, and plenty of buildings to do exercise during anytime of the day or night. Which is where we find Toshinori. The young man, adorned in his yellow suit and blue tie, would find himself leaping from building to building. Enjoying the scenery, music, and smells as he made his way around. However at one point something distracted him.

The feel of a strange energy had taken away his concentration, and he was heading straight for it. "LOOK OUT!!!", would be his immediate response to the situation as he essentially belly-flopped onto the ground from 3 stories worth of building. His landing point was infront of two individuals, however he was too focused on his winded lungs to really speak.

Sitting himself up he would let out a bright smile, while he got his breathing in check.

#5[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Alec Kris

Alec Kris
*he seemed a bit hesitant, but also curious, and the person seemed pretty friendly, so he decided to keep his guard up but not be too tense* "i wouldn't mind.... i guess? i'm wondering if you would mind if we get to know each other better first, not meaning to be rude!" *the femboy spoke before noticing the person that fell and looking at them slightly worried before deciding to talk to him as well* "i am wondering if you are okay stranger"

#6[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Rena

Rena
As soon as Tara realized what was going on, that a simple outing had become a group meeting of strangers, she hesitated for a moment, but then her hollow side quickly kicked in and she was trying to figure out what to do next considering such delicious people were now around her. So she immediately stabbed the man in front of her with her Zanpaktou and swallowed his soul his lifeless body crumpling to the ground as she wiped off her face with an innocent smile and bowed courteously to Toshinori and Lancelot, one of whom she thought she recognized but in her current blood stained state didn't have the time or the thinking process to care.

"How do you do. I'm Tara Tertrezo. Sorry for the mess but I got super hungry all of a sudden and this guy was a creep anyways." She lied about the guy being a creep because she literally knew nothing about him, but she didn't lie about her name and her tone was indeed friendly and genuine, "If you could be so kind as to let that slip past you both and allow me to leave... that'd be..neat.."

#7[Open] Racial mix meeting Empty Re: [Open] Racial mix meeting Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:25 pm

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Lancelot shot to his feet with the ease of a master swordsman as the young pink-haired man was slaughtered, only to relax as he approached and smelled the familiar scent of a newborn Sinner's soul, sour and almost like coal. Relaxing, the man would settle down and smile reassuringly at Tara. His aura and scent was strange, as he'd heard many times before. It was supposedly bright and pure, even more so than almost any Shinigami's, but was certainly tainted by the scent of hellfire and melancholy, like an ocean after a storm. Placing his hands in his pockets, thumbs out to promote quick reactions, he would speak in a soft bass, his accent slightly British in origin. "Don't worry, milady. Believe me when I say that the young man was hiding a few secrets of his own. It's easy enough to tell, once you've spent enough time around people like him."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum