Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Shana

Shana
Kirou Ryuuzaki, third seat of of the squad 2, and one of the few shinigami whose rocky relationship with their zanpakuto lead to them finding another way to grow in power. Which lead to him learning how to fuse kidou into this mastery of hakuda, leading to the birth of Shunko, a relatively unique ability, made even more unique by his own elemental attunement. Either way here he was in Hueco Mundo, as a member of the assault squad whose entire job was to distract as many arrancar and vizards as he could in Las Noches while the big boys duke it out elsewhere.

Utilizing his rather unique ability to remain hidden and completely suppress his reiatsu he made his way deep into the very heart of the Arrancar's stronghold, Las Noches. Climbing up onto the roof of one of the many buildings that made up their palace and stopped hiding his presence sending up a signal flare, drawing the Ninjato from it's sheath across his back he would call out it's release phrase "Melt into shadows, Nobu" The ninjato's form would be coated in shadow before shrinking down into a diamond shaped blade of a dagger with a ring for a pommel the shadows around him seemed to darken in his very presence. No point holding back this close to the archenemies of the shinigami.

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Having fallen asleep on one of the many roofs in Hueco Mundo, Vulcan was suddenly woken up by a flare being released not that far from his location. Contemplating whether or not he would simply ignore it and go back to sleep he decided it was in his best interest to check things out, unless he wanted his ass kicked when Kat, or even worse, Ika found out. Rubbing his eyes, making sure his hair was laying the way he wanted it to be, the Vizard wanted to at least look presentable for whatever was waiting for him. "Alright, here goes nothing" he said to himself while departing and making his way to the roof he saw the signal coming from.

Upon his arrival he could both sense and see someone present. If he was not mistaken this individual was stronger than he was, but not with that much of a difference. "Afraid of heights and you can't get off? Want me to hold your hand?" Casually making his way over to the invader with his hand placed on his Zanpakuto before speaking up once more. "So I suppose you wouldn't be so kind to turn around so I can continue with my nap?"

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Whilst kicking it in Hueco Mundo Azayaka suddenly felt the presence of numerous shinigami. With a sigh she traveled to the nearest one, come to find that one guy she met that day in the world of the living was already there. The male casually approached the shinigami and with a joke no less, this guy was clearly ready to fight yet he asked him to leave so he could fucking sleep. He was certainly an odd one, the second Azayaka laid eyes on the intruder she released her Shikai. Yet this guy was just standing with his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto.

Shana

Shana
Kirou's little flare of power attracted some attention, as a dark haired swordsman appeared on the roof, choosing to casually talk rather than leading right into combat, quite interesting. Even more so was the fact that the man before him did not appear to have a fragment of a hollow mask, and felt more shinigami than hollow. Though not by much, meaning that he was most likely a Vizard, though before Kirou could say something snarky to his comments a second person made their appearance, a rather attractive woman with pink hair.

Like the initial individual to show there was no noticeable mask fragments on her, and she too felt more shinigami than hollow. Though the woman was a lot more cautious of Kirou, her blade shifting from a normal katana to something a lot more flexible looking. I am going to have to be cautious of that, but who knows since they are Vizards they might return to the gotei peacefully "Hi there, you know it is kind of foolish for one who can literally walk on air like it was the ground to be afraid of heights, right? Now as for your other question, I am not going to just leave sorry I am here to kill as many espada and their allies as I can. Though as the both of you are Vizards, if you choose to lay down your arms and come with me, you will be welcomed back into the Gotei, though you will be watched until we feel we can trust you. But the options are that or die here."

Should any of the pair make any actions aside from agreeing to turn themselves in, shadows would mold around the Kunai in Kirou's hand coating the blade lengthening it to the length of a katana before the shadows would harden into an actual solid blade. With a shunpo he would flash behind Azayaka, slashing diagonally from her right shoulder to left hip.

Techniques in play:

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Interesting, he would be welcomed back in the Gotei. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't like to be watched. I don't really roll that way." Assuming his female companion would decline as well, the intruder would begin with his first move as he used shunpo to appear behind Azayaka. Moments ago the shinigami had coated his blade in what seemed to be .. shadows? An interesting ability, but there was hardly time for the Vizard to think. Since he noticed the Shinigami was aiming for Azayaka first, Vulcan felt like he was being ignored and no one paid attention to him. But it would also allow him some time to figure out what to do next.

"I'm sorry love, be right there" he said while he combined both Sekienton and Kyokkō to completely hide his presence, both physically and spiritually. Unsheating his Zanpakuto while being rendered invisible he was hoping to use stealth to come up with any sort of response to the intruder's attack. Hiding himself he would then Shunpo behind Kirou in an attempt to slash the Shinigami with an upwards movement, from the right hip to the left shoulder. Of course he was aware that his presence would be no longer hidden but even the least amount of time could help him land a strike. Safe to say, Vulcan remained ready to react to anything in case his attempt was unsuccessful. 

Actions taken:

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
The shinigami answered Vulcan’s dumb question before explaining why he and his comrades were here. The vizard automatically refused, Azayaka simply scoffed. Yea they’d be welcomed back for a public beheading. It seemed that was all he needed to hear as the male began gathering shadows around the small blade in his hand. Of course, she wouldn’t wait until it finished building to react, the Kyoraku would flick her sword towards the male in order to restrain him. Activating petal whirlwind simultaneously in case he evaded the attack and charged her. Vulcan murmured something while he was doing whatever, whether or not the male had made a bad impression the shinigami was saving his dessert for last.

Spoiler:

Shana

Shana
Their reaction was what Kirou had expected, the lashing of the blade that would strike the air where Kirou had been standing as he re-appeared behind her. The other Vizard vanishing in a cloud of smoke, the silver haired ninja could see from the corner of his eye the red smoke spreading from where the vizard was standing earlier. Though his slash was cut short by a wall of petals, some of the lashing out cutting into his flesh, but the Shinigami from squad 2 was more than ready for a counter attack and was already reeling away as the razor sharp petals bit into his flesh.

As Kirou was about to disengage, from the pink-haired vizard he felt the second one reappear behind him, within a blink Kirou had vanished with shunpo re-appearing in the air off of the roof. "Nice techniques, are you sure you don't want to come back to us, I can understand not wanting to be watched, but to be fair you are currently enemies it only makes sense though you will not be in danger from the shinigami if you return, last chance though, turn me down and I will have to fulfill my duty as a member of Squad 2 and put an end to you traitors."

Even while talking though the Silver Wolf of Zaraki's eyes were peeled ready to them trying to attack while they thought his guard was down ready to avoid the strikes coming at him. Should they not accept his offer, he would stop pulling his punches, his reiatsu would spike even further bursting from his back as pitch black energy tore the back of his shirt causing the front to fall as his skin darkened picking up a dark grey, almost black hue. While he himself never achieved bankai, he managed to learn something far more fitting for himself. Shunko, the perfect fusion of Kido and Hakuda, two things he himself excelled at, and not only was it the epitome of what he could do, while using it he was even faster than before.

His full power out in force for all to see he would throw his zanpakuto at the shadow of the pink haired vizard, should the blade stick in place she would be in for a nasty surprise as she would find herself unable to move, quite literally paralyzed. Before He would Shunpo to the other one, the trickier of the two who tried to sneak up on a master of stealth reappearing in front of vulcan he throw a quick palm strike to the vizards stomach, though when Vulcan would go to block or even move Kirou would call out "Geki" releasing the spell from his palm causing the vizard to freeze in place as he would shift into a dozen rapid fire punches, each blow draining energy from his foe, only about as much as a rank 10 Hado, with each strike but it will add up.

Techniques in play:

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Well, it sure seemed this one was a talker. "A traitor, me? I suppose you haven't seen the charm I possess" Vulcan was thinking to himself. Moments earlier Azayaka had activated what seemed to be a petal whirlwind which was able to cut some flesh of the Shinigami, but not enough to end the battle in their favor. "Looks familiar" the Vizard once again thought to himself as he noticed the kind of attack his female companion used. Things started to get even more interesting when Kirou began powering up. It wasn't a sight everyone would enjoy but they weren't there for a beauty contest so the Vizard kept his remarks to himself.

Not waiting for anything fun to happen Vulcan would release and surround himself with fire the moment he noticed the Shinigami was up to something. By the time their enemy had first attacked Azayaka, Vulcan's aura had already been activated. Having anticipated Kirou's next move, although still impressed with his speed, Vulcan was prepared for what's to come next. Allowing the punch to go through, he simply stood still, not allowing any further shenanigans. If the Shinigami was unlucky the Vizard's aura would burn the hand that was used to punch. "Nice set of abs, right?" A smirk followed by a stream of fire with the power of a Cero directed at the enemy in front of him. In case Kirou dodged Vulcan would ignite and cause the stream to explode, causing 1st degree burns. 

Regardless of the hit to be successful Vulcan figured it was time to release his Shikai. "Blaze, Moeru Hanaken." Using Shunpo once more to create some distance his Zanpakuto separated into 1.000 flower petals which would then fly away from the hilt. He'd surround himself with two things in mind. The first was to protect himself using the petals. The second would be to launch and attack his opponent in case he tried to get closer. In case Kirou decided to go with the latter, Vulcan would launch the petals and rip the Shinigami to shreds. 

Actions taken:

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
"Not be in danger of the shinigami" Yeah right; she thought to herself about the words this guy said after dodging an attack from Vulcan who had disappeared and reappeared behind the two of them when the male had tried to slash her. There was no need for her to turn to observe what the other vizard was trying to do as the shinigami had quickly avoided that as well. "Anyone ever teach you not to let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash?" She asked rhetorically while Vulcan stayed silent this time. The shinigami would respond to that by releasing a shit ton of power and for some insane reason, he threw his zanpakuto at her. Of course, she wouldn't let this happen, the Kyoraku would use her free hand to catch the kunai using Hado #57. She would fling it, in the direction of Kirou's non-dominant side, as far and fast as her reiatsu would allow. While letting out a stream of thorns that he would have to take the long way around to avoid if he was gonna catch the kunai before it was gone.

Spoiler:

Shana

Shana
Kirou would see Nobu get caught and thrown right back at him along with a stream of fire from Vulcan, with a simple flash step Kirou would move out of the path of the fire stream, and the Kunai that was his zanpakuto, the blade reappearing in it's holster on his leg as he went in to barrage Vulcan, though as his fist went to strike it was stopped by a barrier of pure heat singing his knuckles slightly. Flashing away Kirou would smile, he knew that one on one neither of these pair would stand a chance against him, but combined with their petals things were not looking good.

Shifting his Shunko, the reiryoku bursting from his back changing from pure black to a light blue, the tinting of his flesh fading to normal as well. Though as soon as the change in his appearance finished setting in the burns on his knuckles, and the wounds on his arm immediately started to heal. So far his primary advantage over these to aside from power was in speed. Though how to capitalize on that was escaping him right this second especially with the thousands of little blades following them around.

Keeping his distance for now, he would use a shadow coated Nobu to deflect the incoming thorns splitting through them with relative ease, So my quick and aggressive approach failed, for now I am going to need to figure out their patterns, maybe one of them would leave an opening to take advantage of, so for now I am going to just stay at a distance.

Techniques Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum