Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seralin

Seralin
They had done it. Already others had gone to fight their own targets which was no different for Draiden. He was in these woods, looking for an arrancar that would serve as his opponent this evening. Was it evening? With that eternal night and the moon always up, it was hard to tell time. Scratch that, it was impossible to tell. The shadows of this realm were not to be trusted, any number of them could be sheltering some unknown threat. He was in enemy territory, so he was on guard. Telling the time could wait for when he was properly home and in his barracks.

He was itching for a fight, of that there was no doubt, but he was a properly trained warrior. Whoever would meet him here wasn't going to catch him lacking. His right hand held a tight grip on his sword's handle, the other clasping the sheath. He was ready for an underhanded attack from whoever was here. His black armor drank in the moonlight, the metal giving a slight reflection against some nearby dead trees. He stops and waits once reaching a large enough clearing that he could properly and safely look around at just where he truly was. The sands were nearly shining, as if frost completely covered them and claimed them as their own. He knew someone would be here, he could feel it, but he wasn't quite adjusted to the type of energy that was around him, it was mugging his senses. He'd be able to get a better sense of spiritual presences soon once he had adjusted but for now, it was all vague.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
There were a few movements in the shadows of the dead forest along with the sounds of howls and feather flapping along with light giggles coming to form all directions. A few yards in front of him and above sat a cloaked figure with no shoes sat on a branch above his line of sight. The figure seemed like that of a child as the figured kicked its feet back and forth watching the shinigami silently while silently enjoying the remnants of her tea. the figures's cloak seem to unnaturally move as glimpses of feathers could be seen within the cloak. The figure continued to remain silent keeping watch of the shinigami

http://www.bleachstory.net

Seralin

Seralin
As his senses finally adjusted and his eyesight caught hold, he was thankful she hadn't just taken advantage of his carelessness before. The grip on his sword remained firm. "I am sure by now you know that your brethren are in arms against the others that came from the Soul Society. I hate that this has to be, you seem so young... but we must fight." He gives her the chance to speak, if she decides to say anything at all, before continuing. "I am Draiden, Vice-Captain of Squad Four." He moves his blade to the side. "March Forward, to Glory. Hijiri Senshi." His sword split into two with his Shikai released. The one still in his hands became a standard double edge European longsword while on his hip sits an executioner's blade.

He was unbothered by the appearance of the Arrancar's unnaturally real cloak. It was odd, but a feathered cloak was far from the oddest thing he has seen when having entered the afterlife. "I am far from dishonorable, please ready yourself so we can begin proper."

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The girl sighed sitting her teacup down in a hollow of the tree trunk attached to the branch that she sat on "Listen, What they do is their own business, However, Most of the Espada are not my brethren. Mother Nakita, Brother Willow, Sister Melody, and My Primera and Cero Espada's are the only family I care to even acknowledge their existence. We hollow like beings, We are here one day, and consumed the next. Forming things like those bounds mean nothing like the humans who generations will forget the first of their house and stories of their family's heritage with time. So forgive me if I do not care for them or you. However, I was sent to watch and or fight any stragglers that remove themselves from their pack. That means you are on the pecking over."She spoke allowing part of her feather cloak to move revealing two wings removing themselves from the cloak flying up to lower herself to standing on the branch instead of sitting,

She reached into her cloak pulling out her own white dagger-like blade Before speaking "Break their wings as they did yours, Kowareta fukurō" She spoke as her cloak spread out as a shadow of feathers engulfed her before dissipating revealing her Ressurection "It is time to end you knight... However, I am not too uncultured to not allow you to know my name. I am Ana Owlacle, Fraccion of the Primera Espada, Graven Fel."She spoke "It will be a pleasure to peck your bones clean with my brethren." She spoke holding up several feathers between her fingers
Resurrection Appearance::

Abilities Used::

Seralin

Seralin
His eyes narrowed at the rather rude responce, though he was sure it was fueled by whatever had happened to her in her undoubtedly long life. "Ana Owlacle... so I am to do battle with someone ranked so high." He wanted so much to make this an honorable fight however, he doubted she was just going to lower herself to the ground and give up any ranged options she had. Most bird themed Hollows tended to be weak when up close and stronger at a range, so until proven otherwise that is how he treats it. A light glowing starts forming in his left hand, while he places his right hand- sword included- onto the ground. "Bakudo number twenty one, Sekienton!" A red cloud bursts from the ground, concealing Draiden from sight. Once the energy in his left hand was ready he tosses it up and out of the cloud, in the direction of his foe. The sphere, acting as a flash grenade, explodes into a bright light intent on further affecting her sight.

With a transparent shield on his now free left arm, Draiden attempt to get in close and capitalize on any advantage he may have gotten with a swing at one of those wings. Using reishi platforms to leap up, his sword comes down in an attempt to take at least one off before moving away. He'd need to play this carefully since he was unsure of what this opponent was capable of, and he couldn't reveal too much of what his abilities and skills were too early.

Abilities Used:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana watched him release a red smoke cloud around him, cloaking him from her sight, for now. She Sighed seeing as he wasn't going to just leave. As much as she liked fighting, she wasn't in the mood for other reasons. She took a few steps sideways keeping her eyes on him throwing the feathers into the smoke cloak before receiving a response of a ball of energy sent towards her. By instinct, she hopped off and back from the branch expecting an explosion only to find it was a flash grenade. Causing her to let out a gasp covering her blinded eyes allowing herself to fall towards the ground trying to recover. She spread her 6 wings quickly using her instinct and the gentle current to guide her safely back into the air.

She rubbed her eyes blinking some to get her blurry sight to straighten. she saw his armored figure moving quickly in time. She watched, what looked like a swing towards her. She quickly flapped her wings freeing some feathers that glowed, moving on their own in front of a blade forming a shield to block the attack before dispersing back into several feathers. Seeing him up close, she took the opportunity of sending the same feathers and more at him in a shower of needle-like feathers raining down on him

Abilities Used::

Seralin

Seralin
Draiden was protected from the feathers for the most part, however it cost one of his gauntlets which slides off his hand and hits the ground, covered in the feathers like a pincushion. Before he could send it away for self repair the feathers begin whatever process it was for them to explode. He quickly backs off, and with that he was not gonna be getting that gauntlet back for a while. "Impressive... quite a deadly combination." A small, unassuming projectile packing such a punch wasn't unheard of but was devastating when used right. Now wasn't the time to continue observations though. "Sword of Truth." His blade glows, ready to make it's intended strike. With little warning Draiden was off once again, his Shunpo once again closing the distance with his opponent.

He unleashes two strikes that, while not overly strong, were quick and in rapid succession. And whether or not she keeps close he would activate another Kido. "Tsuzuri Raiden!" His hand touches the ground if she had moved away, though if she remained within reach he would attempt to not grab, but touch whatever part of her body was closest. Should the arrancar have moved away it fires off as it normally would have, traveling along the ground to shock her from below. If direct contact was successful she would have little she could do to protect herself from the damage.

Abilities Used:

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Wow that actually worked.. I actually landed a hit.."Said anna a bit suprised at being able to hit draiden at all as she was feeling like celebrating she knew it wasnt the time as he once again went on the assault. Ana maybe was proficient in hand to hand but she was decent enough to block each strike but not stable enough on her own feet. She took each strike against her blade before hearing him call out "Shit"she spoke to herself moving backwards unsure of the range as she had a gut feeling she wouldnt be able to dodge and she was right feeling a strong electrical current surge through her letting out a screech of pain. "Feather weight"She managed to get out as a mound of feathers grew in both size and weight before they came crashing down on him

Ana managed to back up to the edge of the weight feather blanket that came crashing down at him as she panted wincing resting a hand against a tree trying to recover from the kido

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum