Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Event] Matricide Empty [Event] Matricide Sat May 30, 2020 12:19 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
As the portals into Hueco Mundo tore open, and a veritable army of Shinigami marched on Hueco Mundo, a single figure in a sleeveless Shihakusho slipped in behind them, waiting for the opportunity to take out a key target, one he was secretly apprehensive about. This was not, of course, because he was nervous about fighting her. No...

It was the look he'd gotten that morning, one of sadness and acceptance from the only person who could have convinced him not to do this.

Once he felt the white sands of the desolate world of Hollows under his sandals, he burst into Shunpo, grabbing an old woman by the shoulder faster than the goons she had been assigned could even see, let alone react. Tossing her into the sand miles away, Okami's silver eyes narrowed on Seishin's form. "You know, some part of me wasn't sure about this, but what we found last night made my mind up for me."

Sighing, he'd stand in a casual, relaxed manner, one that Seishin would know subtly prepared him to draw his sword fast enough she wouldn't be able to stop him. "Murder. Slavery. Extortion. The slaughter of innocent souls. Pulling off the Chain of Fate just to fight Hollows. Letting them into the Rukongai for fun. Public masturbation. Many, many charges have been leveled against you, and every last one was swept under the rug with the investigators dying shortly afterwards. While that would have been enough, I finally found my mother's journal, the one that spoke about the time you killed an entire class of Academy students in an attempt to stave off boredom."

Growling slightly, Okami placed a single hand on the sheath of his Zanpakuto, shifting it slightly for the best access. "...Stand up, and draw your sword. Even if Anna knows it has to be done, I refuse to tell her I was forced to kill you in cold blood."

#2[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
This day has been off and even Seishin could tell her gut was screaming to not accept the request to go into Hueco Mundo to fight this hollow scum for what they did to the academy. Every bone and every aspect of the day told her something was right and deep down she felt some sort of disconnection to the point of living. Maybe it is her primal instinct of surviving or the yearn to fight hollows to satisfy her thirst for blood and entertainment. She had felt this many times when going on missions so by instinct she pushed the pit inside to the back of her head. She stood at the meeting place with the squad she was given and the orders she was given dictating the rules of engagement to them before sending them in. She looked around feeling someone was there that wasn't supposed to be but everyone was accounted for and no one else in sight. She shrugged before following her squad in.

Once her sandal hit the sand she felt a burst of a presence before the world was sent flying past her as she was launched from where she was once standing. the movement and strength was quick as she was sent miles over the sand before rolling and colliding with the sand. She reached out a hand stabilizing her projector stoping with a slide to a stop shaking her head before she heard a voice looking up to find it was none other than the damn mutt. She listened to the accusations as she slowly stood up dusting herself off of any sand. "Really you found kitsune's diary...how humble she allowed me to be in that thing. Attacking me like this...You know your bringing death to your doorstep being a vizard attacking a shinigami."She spoke "To think being killed by her son and allowing my own daughter to be my undoing. Would love to say i saw this coming...Should have made sure it was buried for good"she replied

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:36 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Okami's eyes narrowed, his right hand twitching to draw his sword as the old woman spoke, all but confirming her crimes. At the mere suggestion that he'd be damning his family simply because he was a Vizard attacking a Shinigami, however, he barked out a mirthless laugh. "What the Hell do you think Demise has had me doing since my Hollowficaton, Seishin? Vizards aren't the only thing he despises. Traitors, criminals, solicitors...I've killed just as many Shinigami as I have Hollows in his service. Even if the Gotei wins this little war, there's little that'll happen to me, especially once he sees the evidence. He'd probably just toss the paperwork out, regardless."

The sad thing is, he was right. He'd known Demise since the latter was a brat, and the only thing the Captain-Commander truly had against Okami was his status as a Vizard. He was the perfect soldier, otherwise, loyal to the people who'd earned his trust. That loyalty had, of course, lead to his current predicament, dancing on a knife's edge during Ika's rebellion. Gently setting his right hand on his Zanpakuto's hilt, Okami let out a long, slow breath, with a single word following it. "...Senmaioroshi."

Countless slashes within a moment culminated in the Vizard standing on the other side of his mother-n-law, blade drawn and the area torn apart by the wind pressure of the quick-draw technique. Despite the skill and power behind the technique, the man would be lying if he said he hoped Seishin didn't get back up.

It would be too easy.

Abilities Used:

#4[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:10 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I know exactly what demise would make a mutt like you do, as is done with every damn vizard. You and the others are lucky he doesn't lock you all up for Squad 9 to babysit. I'm sure they can teach you how to sit, heel, and obey without a need of a leash."She spoke to him seeming unimpressed. Seishin was a fossil. She knew when someone stubbed their toe against a table in the gotei. She had eyes and ears all over the gotei and many allies that had made sure she was in the know on every political issue going on behind closed doors. She heard rumors of someone plotting her death. However, She knew who it was that had the balls to even try it. Her damn Son in law. He gave it away mentioning a rabbit and two pups which were all Seishin needed to put down the rumors. Her daughter and granddaughters didn't die all those years ago. Karma was a bitch and man this bitch was extremely on the rag and wanted Seishin's head.

Seishin lifted a hand before muttering" Bakudo #39: Enkosen". Her reistu flared up before condensing around herself into a shield of sorts taking the hits head-on as after the onslaught was done she reached into her uniform bring out a blue sheathed blade "Time to get done"She spoke, "I have boredom to occupy. Shatter reality, Gōsutobaindā"She spoke drawing her dagger before attempting to slice into her arm. At the connection of her skin to it, it fades into mist then nothing before 5 rainbow-colored see-through orbs with an adorable animal-like ears along with a tail. The orbs seem to have minds of their own and small giggles can be heard from them.

#5[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:34 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Shaking his head, the Vizard would turn around, watching idly as Seishin made to draw her dagger. Her barrier had been cut through effortlessly, and she was covered in lacerations. The most impressive part was that she still hadn't realized the worst of the damage, although the second she'd go to grip her Zanpakuto she would. "...You know, it's impressive that you're still able to hold your Zanpakuto with your sword arm missing. I hope you understand that this isn't what Anna or I wanted. Perhaps you'll learn from this."

Flicking the blood off his sword even as Seishin's left arm landed on the sand softly, Okami would sheathe his Zanpakuto with the grace of a master. The most telling part of the exchange wasn't the difference in power, however. It was that he hadn't used any of the powers granted by his Inner Hollow. It was the simple motions he'd used to kill countless Hollows before his own transformation, something that didn't even require him to release his Shikai. A subtle reminder that he had been one of the most decorated Captains in the Gotei's history.

It was a demonstration that whether as a Shinigami or Vizard, Okami was in a completely separate class from Seishin.

#6[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:28 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Seishin listened to him with an idle look, she probably didn't notice due to adrenaline but when those words hit and made clear into her mind she felt a surge of pain rush through her as she lost feeling in her left arm to not feeling it at all, watching it slide down ploping on to the sands. she raised her other one covering the flood of blood from the wound allowing a helaing kido to take effect "Is that all your going to do, toss me all the way out here to cut my arm off.Have you not honor or does my daughter still hold your balls hostage."She spat

#7[Event] Matricide Empty Re: [Event] Matricide Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:46 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Scoffing, Okami leveled an ice-cold look on Seishin as she spoke, letting her know exactly what he thought of that statement. Turning to face his mother-in-law, his expression would cut through her in the way that only a Shiba's could. "It would be dishonorable to kill you as you are, severely wounded and unable to fight back. I may be a Vizard, but I'm not a monster. Maybe someday we can bring you back into the fold, once you've atoned for your sins."

With that, he'd turn away and disappear with a whisper of Shunpo, gone as quickly as he'd arrived.

[Thread Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum