Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Empty [Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Sun May 31, 2020 5:47 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
New york. A once Vibrant metropolis now little more than a collection of collapsed buildings and ruins, the very sight turned Apsel's Stomach. This had all happened on the watch of the Quincy, while they sat reading in Rome, thousands of innocent people had lost their lives. Apsel stood atop what was left of a tall high-rise surveying the devastation.

His thoughts were interrupted by him sensing a spiritual pressure, it felt like a hollow. Apsel saw red, the people of this city had suffered so much and now a monster dared to rear it's head. Such arrogance would not go unpunished and in a moment he was gone.

The gap between him and the hollow was closed in an instant, silently he congratulated himself on his mastery of Hirenkyaku, but now was not the time for such thoughts. He could see the hollow around 500 meters from him and in one shot killed the relatively weak monster. Stepping back and taking a breath he felt another spiritual pressure approaching, this one was impossibly strong but he could tell it at the very least not a hollow.

Letting his bow dissipate he turned in the direction of this new pressure. "My apologies, it seems I've beat you to the extermination of the hollow."

#2[Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Empty Re: [Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 am

Mei

Mei
Natasha had felt the spiritual pressure of a hollow in the nearby area as the many civilians were attempting to clean up this great city. Why would it come here now? The monsters were despicable and she would exterminate every last one if she could help it. However, she would also feel another spiritual pressure, one not so monstrous. A quincy? Natasha would make her way towards the hollow, however it wasn't for the sake of destroying the beast but meeting the man on the same path as her. It seemed that by the time she arrived, the monster had been defeated and the individual before her was apologizing for taking the win.

Natasha would stand a mere few feet from him before looking him over with her green eyes. "Don't apologize. The less of them there are the better. I should be thanking you for protecting the people from that beast. Although, I wonder why it is you're here so long after this city's defeat. Have the quincy finally decided to come out of hiding from their Roman Empire? Perhaps, they sent you to report the damage you all failed to stop. If that's the case, we have things under control here. If not, I'd be interested to hear why," Natasha seemed to be highly defensive in her speaking, even though her tone was fairly dull. She didn't have anything personal against the quincy, but it was simply the matter than they all sat by while the city was in ruin. They were set up for protection. They had a whole church dedicated and yet, they excluded the rest of the world while Rome prospered from it.

#3[Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Empty Re: [Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Although not said maliciously her words cut Apsel deeply, he regretted not being able to help with situation earlier immensely. "You're right. You're right that the Inquisition failed, not just here and Paris but everyone and everywhere." He took a deep breath and steadied his thoughts, "that's why I'm here now and why I have cut ties with the inquisition. It's my duty as a human with power to protect this world, not to stand by and watch from a distance. Oh, I'm sorry for rambling it's just you are correct, the inquisition would just wait and read reports on what happened while they hunt for monsters under their own beds."

Pausing for a moment, and looking the woman in the eyes. Those were good eyes, there was strength behind them. "Where are my manners, my name is Aspel Vader, Wandering quincy at your service." He bowed deeply and relaxed his posture.

"And may I as as to who you are?"

#4[Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Empty Re: [Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Sun May 31, 2020 7:28 am

Mei

Mei
It seemed that he was affected by her words as he seemed to be speaking directly from the heart. He would admit to the shortcomings of the Inquisition and claim that he had separated himself from them, which would leave Natasha to raise an eyebrow at him. It wasn't that she was surprised he had left, but the fact that he came here after the fact that he had left them. What was he looking for? Why had he come here instead? He spoke about wanting to protect people and not wanting to sit back while the larger threat destroyed the world around them. She could see the sincerity in his eyes as he spoke and the determination in his voice. He seemed to be truthful and Natasha liked that.

"My name is Natasha. I was here when the city was attacked. This is my home. I fought the threat off, but most of the city was destroyed, so I suppose I just take the burden heavier than most. The toll on the city was tremendous and I had to see the devastating effects of my failure. I had to swallow the fact that I wasn't strong enough, nor did I have the support needed to protect these people like I thought I had," Natasha would sigh before looking at Aspel. "Since then, I have come to the idea to form a committee of sorts. A group of individuals with outstanding power and talent like us. Humans. Only we can protect ourselves and those that can't protect themselves as well. We will be the line of defense for humans worldwide and we will not fail. We will not let this treacherous act be repeated," Her green eyes seemed to glimmer with excitement and confidence. She was passionate about protecting and saving people. She wanted to help.

"You. I can see your heart. Forgive me for how I spoke to you. I shouldn't let my emotions get the better of me like that. Perhaps, I can be more understanding towards your kind. Thank you for being understanding of me in return. I want you to join me. You are kind and I can see the want for redemption in your face. I would be glad to have you. Will you join us in protecting this world?" Natasha would smile towards her new acquaintance. It was a kind smile and one full of hope.

#5[Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Empty Re: [Private] Restrung (Apsel and Natasha) Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:34 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Apsel smiled, this was good, his first stop and he had already managed to find like minded individuals, maybe if he helped this woman there was a chance he could help the people of this world.

"I'll join you, under one condition. If I feel that this 'committee' of yours no longer serves the people of this world I will leave. While I think you are an honest woman I've just left one organisation that claimed to protect the people while sitting idle and I will not allow myself to grow complacent like that again. Do we have an accord?" Apsel's smile was still there but it was cold and professional as he extended his hand toward Natasha.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum