Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:13 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
The King's smirk grew slightly, as if he had just hit the nail on the head as the youngest of his Arrancar spoke. Leaning in, he'd channel just enough reiatsu to his eyes to drag hers there, kindness and wisdom showing in the eerie gold, the slits that made up his pupils opening to look more human for the moment. "You felt as if your life wasn't your own, that your skin didn't fit? You felt as if your life was bereft of meaning...as if you were an empty shell. Tell me, how do you feel now?"

There was an obvious meaning to his words, spoken in kindness, his bored monotone gone and replaced with the smooth bass he'd had in life. It was something he'd once been told would cause any woman's insides to melt. This wasn't his intention, of course, it was simply the way he spoke and behaved. Either way...

He was asking if her body felt comfortable now that she was Hollow.

#12[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Riko felt a invisible pull of sorts on her eyes causing them to move to meet gravens. She listened to his words unsure how to feel. In a way maybe he was poking at her unsurity of whether she was comfortable in her new skin or so called old skin. "I honestly don't know how i feel. I mean this seems more to what i feel i should be lead to so in a way. I dont feel like a stranger in my skin being 'this'. She said unsure whether to accept the title of hollow or arrancar. "Im am still disturbed for a literal hole through me that is as if someone took a circle cookie cutter to a part of my torso. Like that is distrubering to think of but. At the same time acknowledging such things or my hearing and twitching ears etc. Feels more...normal you know? I still dont know how to feel but...It feels a bit more myself then how I did as a human."She spoke scratching her cheeck in thought down casting her eyes to the left lower corner.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:34 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven, for his part, did something that was rare to see these days, and laughed at Riko's words. It was a clear, gorgeous sound, free of the usual sadness one could find in his bearing. Reaching out and gently gripping the girl's chin with his right hand, he'd lift her face back to his so he could look her in the eye, a grin still on his face. "Trust me, the hole could be so much worse. At least yours doesn't show on the outside like many others' do. As for the increased senses, it's a hunting mechanism, derived from the base animal your Hollow form takes. For example, as I was a wolf in my earlier stages, I have an enhanced sense of smell, sight, and hearing. As a cat, it's likely similar for you."

Curing the same hand that had hold of her chin around, the King began to scratch behind Riko's ear, a spot that NO CAT could resist. "You'll also notice that many of your mannerisms have become more animalistic."

#14[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:15 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Riko wasnt sure how to take the sudden laaugh the roared from graven. He certainly didn't seem like the guy that would allow laughs out often if at all but hearing one was a good thing right?

Riko allowed him to move her chin to facing him watching a grin remain painted on his face. She listened to his explaination agreeing with most what he said with the heightened senses and reflexes to reflect the animalistic side of herself only to have the point brought home, feeling hisbhand remove from her chin only to reach up and scratch behind her ear.

Naturally she wanted to so badly bat his hand away and cuss him out for even being cheeky enough to compare her to such an animal and that she would have if the aceatching didnt feel so damn good. She remained still closing her eyes trying her hardest to decide whether to best him to death or allow herself to enjoy the reward pf sports? Sure sue could try killing him but she had no idea about herself or even combat as she never had a need for it in her past so she would end up probably disappointing herself. On the other hand enjoying and giving in only proved a point of more or less allowing herself to be more of a house pet then anything else. She certainly felt that way by getting clothed, feed, and taught of this life as well as protected from every arrancar in this world by neile's lovely nuke and even graven proof lab.

#15[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:34 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Smiling as he dug his fingers in the space just behind Riko's ear and her mask fragment, Graven chuckled at the embarrassed, angry look on her face. "Now now, don't be like that. You are no pet. Your confusion is only natural. Most Hollows learn through instinct and years of experience, and every new Arrancar is naked upon their transformation. If something this simple is driving you up a wall, your ears would have bled if you heard what Neile said to me when I dropped you off in his lab to ensure your health. Apparently giving you one of my kimonos to protect your modesty was romantic, and he threatened to sell the shirtless footage of me to my Primera."

Winking at her, the King continued his ministrations, speaking to her in a soothing voice. "Now, if you'd like, you may become one of my Fraccions, a sort of lieutenant. You'll be under my protection, and will take orders from no one but me. Is this acceptable?"

#16[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:58 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I swear i am going to end you both someday..."she growled letting her face get red at the thought of anyone seeing her naked or allow the hopeless romantic inside her show a possible image of what it might look like as she sighed pushing back the embarrassing thoughts "it is still embarrassing but at this point it is wither deal with )iving in his lab till i am stronger or accept the granted protection...and freedom in a sense.."she claimed thinking about it "sure...does that mean i can occassionaly attack neile..i have a urge to caught him. I get a fishy vibe from him"she said

#17[Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] In Noctem (Graven/Riko) Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:24 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven winked at the girl as her face turned bright red at his words, even going so far as to threaten his life along with Neile's, before she decided to accept his offer. Pulling his hand away from her ear, he'd poke her on the tip of her nose in a way no cat could resist before talking. "You have no idea how much I've heard that line. Neile, on the other hand...He's been claiming that not even I can bust into his lab using force. I think he'd benefit from a few pranks, wouldn't you?"

Oh, his grin at this point was enough to melt someone's insides, full of life and mischievous as Hell. If his new Fraccion accepted...

Neile wouldn't know what hit him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum