Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:43 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
"Compared to where our numbers were in the past, of course, we are still quite lacking. However, that does not mean we lack stand-out warriors amongst the Quincy." Johan hummed thoughtfully to himself, racking his brain for any particularly noteworthy little seedlings he may know of off the top of his head. For now, he could think of two potential hopefuls. Not a great start, but a lead was a lead. "There's Erik Volsung, Quincy and Norwegian arms dealer. Pleasant enough fellow with a couple drinks in him. He might not even charge me for his mercenary services." Johan spoke that last part with the dry amusement of a man living his mortal-facing life on a teacher's salary in Japan mind you.

"Next was, ah... I've heard rumors of a Quincy who's abilities are tied to the rain named... Ach, what was his name? Elliot? He's supposed to be a little tough to track down. That one might take me a while, if at all. Other than those two though, I think I will probably traverse the country to start and see what I can find. In any case," Johan sighed in an exaggerated manner, the accentuated rising and falling of his chest still easily visible under the man's coat. "If we are to die very soon, then I can only hope it is before midterms so I do not have to write up the next exam. The War of the Roses is as dry a subject to teach as it is to learn about."

#12This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:25 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika listened with amusement as Johan began to run down the list of Quincies that were worth a fuck, the list was almost depressingly short compared to their prime years, a verification that Sano had done a better job with his work than some maybe wanted to give him credit for. Ika was, of course, unabated by this particular course and began to stroke his chin, pondering the implications of what he'd been hearing. "I almost wonder if the human forces might be easier to round up than the Quincies.. Advent Humans and Fullbringers have been on the upswing lately, and while most of them haven't manifested yet those who have seem to be impressive from what little I've seen. Could be worth a look, particularly the way the Gotei's been dragging it's feet."

Ika checked his watch and gave a polite chuckle to Johans commentary. "I need to get back to the Gotei, otherwise people are going to notice I've gone missing. If anything happens, you have my word I'll make an appearance to help you defend this realm."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Could Be A Problem (Johan, Ika) Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:05 pm

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Johan turned over his wrist to check his analog watch (very snazzy) and grimaced at the time. "You're probably right, my friend. I'll try and round up what Quincies I can and de-brief them on the situation. So long as they know how to shoot a bow straight without bruising their inner forearm they should be fine to recruit. Everything else they can learn on the job." Pulling out his phone, Johan began to check various nearby train times while he continued to think, eventually continuing his earlier point with narrowed eyes as he glared down at his cell.

"The others I will probably just blindly sweep for by listening to the ambient Reishi. That alone should give me a decent enough idea of anyone's strength and allow me to pinpoint recruits with potential." With a plan of action in hand for both the fate of the world and how he was going to get home, Johan tucked his phone in his pocket and turned while giving a backwards wave to Ika. "I'll see you around, my friend." Battle was a roll of the dice, anything could go right or wrong for you. The real trick was to weigh the dice in your favor as much as possible ahead of time. Johan only hoped what him and Ika had planned was enough.

- Thread Exit -

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum