Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Girl vs Dragon? Empty Girl vs Dragon? Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:11 pm

Rena

Rena
Tina didn't usually run head first into trouble unless she absolutely needed to. However the town was under attack by a weirdly coherent force of hollow and she had no choice but to step up because the shinigami that seemed to be assigned to her area of tokyo was busy holding off hollows as best they could.

She did however have a small trail of dissipating corpses behind her as she headed towards the biggest reiatsu signature she could find, that she thought she had a chance against at least, once she managed to arrive, she was slightly disappointed. She thought the owner of such a strong pressure would be more intimidating. It wasn't that he wasn't scary, but being so.. blue.. made it harder for Tina to take him seriously for some reason.

"Hey so I doubt it right, but do you think you could just die? Save me the trouble?" Tina said to try and goad one Zingar into attacking her, though she didn't actually know his name yet. The young looking white haired girl looked like she was wearing a freaking lawyer suit and her red eyes were very uncommon for a human, but human she was.

"I don't really have a lot of time to put effort into this.. so.. I'd like you to leave? No?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum