Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Slacking off Empty Slacking off Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:09 pm

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
Shojun had once again found themself hiding from all responsibility on the squad three barracks roof as no one would ever think to look for him in a different squads space, the day had only just begun, and yet the stress of thinking about meeting the captain and lutenist had driven him off to find refuge. At some point, I'll formally introduce myself to everyone but until that day. The sweet smell of their mochi strawberry mochi started to seep out from their box as Sho watched other shinigami go about their day training and handling other matters.

Part of them had felt guilty as they wanted to fill their day with running around collecting papers, heading to the living world, requesting from the cap'n, and taking out targets but those would simply have to wait until the time was right. closing his eyes the pictured and began making up stories about such a workload even though the day was still starting. Part of him had wanted to practice some new Dances that they made but the other side was more focused on just relaxing and not expending too much if any energy at all.

#2Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:21 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kokoro had received reports of some kind of pest frequenting the barracks roof, and decided that he'd be investigating the issue for himself so that his 'beloved' soldiers would return to their posts and stop acting like fucking cry babies. Tentacles were Kokoro's game, and soon enough whatever pest had decided to take up residence in the roof would come to find out that playing with them was no game you'd win. His tentacles lurched forth over the roof, looking to grasp anything they might come into contact with and to his surprise, it felt oddly.. humanoid. "Whoever is on the roof, you've got five seconds to get down and report to me about what the hell you're doing up there."

Kokoro frowned, tapping his foot against the ground as he began to count out loud, much to the amusement of those outside who thought they were going to witness a murder. "Five.. four.. three.. two.. one.."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:47 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
As he looked over at Kōka Chō he could feel it judging him very harshly but couldn't be bothered to train at the moment especially when they had the whole day to themselves closing their eyes and started to fall asleep with nothing but the smell of their sweets and nothing in their head Shojun had fully fallen asleep. The dream was nothing to out of the ordinary for the fifth seat as they finally met their captain and were promoted all in the same meeting, it was a rather lovely dream that had started to slowly distort as something or someone was shaking them.

Sho let out a semi-feminine scream they realized just what was touching him WHY! WHAT! HOW! were the only thoughts that he managed to pull together as he quickly stumbled to Koka Cho and helped it tightly as though the sword would sprout arms and legs to protect him from the current danger that they faced. They could hear someone below them requesting them to come down from the roof which seemed like a rather fair request given the current status of things "OKAY! OKAY! EEEEHHHHH! NO MORE!" jumping down they closed their eyes hoping that they wouldn't have to see such horrid things on the ground. Once Shojun landed the count had already reached one and they didn't want to even think about what would have happened after that as he shivered still in their landing position "...I'll kill whoever did that".

#4Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:38 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boy clearly had nothing in the way of brains or power judging by the sounds he was makin and the nonsense he was talking. Kokoro frowned as he was presented with his meager catch, his squadmates seemingly gathering around with the expectation that they'd be witnessing an execution in the middle of this very busy work day. Most were rooting for it to be fair, though they'd feign concern many reveled in the psychotic outbursts offered by one Kokoro Nashi. "Normally, and by normally I mean about 87% of the time, this very exchange would lead to me gutting you and using your still warm corpse as chum for whatever meager fodder Hollows it could lure out before your body turned cold but.."

Kokoro smiled a bit, cracking his knuckles as he looked around. "I'm in a good mood today.. much better than I expected really, and so far this has still only registered as a minor inconvenience."

Kokoro used his tentacles to lift the would-be captive into the air. "Tell me your name, squad, and why exactly you're here and why I shouldn't gut you for threatening a Captain, then I'll consider letting you wander out of here with your tail-tucked, boy."

#5Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:04 pm

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
Shojun opened their eyes to see a crazy person looking at them and for some reason, they were frozen in place as though something was holding them in place and it wasn't the weird wiggly things from before Wait a second I've seen this guy on a poster... his brain started to spin as he did see them before but just couldn't remember where exactly. "It must be my lucky day then hehe." Kokoro seemed like the type of person who attacks first and asks questions later which was not a good thing by any means right now.

As the wiggly gripped them all they wanted to do was die, Oh my god, this is so gross there no way this is how I go he thought to himself trying to hold back the urge to call out for help but something was telling him that if they didn't answer them they would actually kill them which would suck given the list of things they still needed to do. It was odd seeing no one try and help them out of the current situation was this the real face of Squad 3 and the one that he had been hearing about was a lie?

"...I'm Sho from the second division. If you could just put me down and keep these away from me I'll do what you say." Every last five of their being were screaming for them to get out their mind was so close to just jumping into a fight as this seemed like they a fight or flight situation.

#6Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:15 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kokoro frowned as the boy continued to try and understate the impotence he held in this particular situation, but he wasn't thrilled with the idea of ending one of Ika's goons and dealing with backlash so he decided to drop him to the ground. Once the boy had a moment to dust himself off and gather his thoughts, Kokoro would speak. "Alright Sho of squad 2, want to tell me what the hell you're doing in my barracks and why I shouldn't drag you to Ika's office as a blood stain on the concrete? You still haven't given me much reason not to beat you within an inch of your life, and that bastard you call a Captain certainly isn't going to save you here."

Kokoro frowned a bit, the mere allusion to Ika had been enough to ruin his mood and perhaps even his day. A damning situation to be in if you were the poor bastard on the receiving end of his fury. "Speak quickly boy."

#7Slacking off Empty Re: Slacking off Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:44 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
I can't get a read on this guy at all! he thought dusting himself off and trying to think of some way to escape without getting stuck in some kinda trap but given what they had already seen leaving by force would not be a viable option in the current situation even though the mention of their captain seemed to make things slightly less tense. Shojun had no choice but to follow Kokoro's request to the letter less they actually risk being killed in their prime and losing all their progress so far "Man this embarrassing to say but I wanted to get away from and I heard if I came here I could do just that." part of him felt as though this was trap in its own right as if they only looked into the squad a lil more they could have avoided all this.

"Okay so I'm just gonna go now okay? Okay later." the fifth seat made their escape via the crowd that had spawned around them as any self-respecting captain or seated member of any squad wouldn't attack their own to get to one person surely even this man had some sanity deep within.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum