Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Empty [Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:26 am

Mei

Mei
”My, my, myyy,” her voice would sound out looking over the destruction and violence across the city. Her words rolled off her tongue like the morning dew on a leaf. The moment she got word of something scandalous happening in the human world, she just knew she had to jump in. Of course, she hadn’t found an opponent even remotely worthy of her time, so she would settle for culling the weaklings. There was no point in living, if she couldn’t defend themselves. A small human here and a bit of a hollow trampling there was enough to keep her satisfied for a bit. She even elected to collect a small flower of a girl. Rose thorn vines holding her wrists and ankles as she was carried along behind the promiscuous arrancar. ”Fair skin, dark hair, and green eyes. Nature must have found you favorable. I was surprised when you could even see me. You’ve been blessed and this is the only reason you live now.” For an evil monster, her voice was singsong and she seemed giddy to have found a gem in a world of darkness.

After a while, she would turn all of her attention to the captive, as she sat upon a bench. ”You know, humans are like a cancer to this world. All of this beautiful nature destroyed by greedy hands. Once, this city was a beautiful landscape and now it’s pollution incarnate. Disgusting really. Why does your kind think they deserve anything more than what they receive? Life? They take it for granted anyway. Repopulating cockroaches. Perhaps, even that name is too good for your kind…” A long sigh would escape her lips, as a strong presence affixed itself on her location. A smirk would follow as she awaited in her seat.

#2[Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Empty Re: [Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:46 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kokoro had been no so politely asked to see what the fuck was going on down in the Human World after reports of Hollow incursions afflicting the beaches, yet his attention was quickly drawn to Tokyo when the Hollow energy eminating from the city became thicker than he'd felt in recent memory. Whatever that continent in the middle of the ocean was, it was clearly making it far too easy for the Hollows to make their presence known in Tokyo, and the Humans weren't going to be able to fight them off on their own. One such flower had made her appearance, an Arrancar known by the name of Selica who seemed to have some unfortunate human hostage in tow. A pity that human would probably not live to tell the tale, but Kokoro wasn't exactly preoccupied with bothering to save the lives of lone humans no.. 

This was so much bigger than that.

Kokoro lazily waved his scythe around in the air, throwing it at max velocity towards another Hollow that had approached him hard enough to split it's skull in two, before his tendrils wrapped around the hilt and pulled it back to his hand. "Hollow you are wasting my time so I will make this quick, I sentence you to death and purification, Reap Kurishimu."

In an instant, Kokoro's blade became double-sided and his body began to sprout tentacles from every pore one might find. Kokoro would Shunpo forwards, aiming to cleave the Arrancar in half with a horizontal slash as he waited to see what she'd try to muster as a counter-offensive.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Empty Re: [Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:33 am

Mei

Mei
In all honesty, the whimpering coming from her human toy was less appealing now and she was quite happy someone was coming to entertain her. She watched as the creepy looking man wandered along with a scythe of all things. Very fitting for his aesthetic. Of course, he waved it around like a madman and wasn’t at all gracious about it. He even cleaved into one of the nearby small fries, which was a bit disappointing. However, the weak shall be culled no matter who the enemy is. To top it all off, he had weird tentacle hands, which were wriggly and gross. What kind of weirdo had tentacle powers? The threats were soon to follow, as the arrancar licked her lips and grinned. ”Oh my. Playing rough, are we? Grow Shi no Bara…” A bit of release tag was the perfect game to play here. Large leaves grew from her head and grass covered her body more than her much smaller dress did before.

His first attack was to lunge at her swinging his blade as she had seen just moments ago. No matter. She would simply sonido backwards away from him using her hostage as a human shield. From behind, she would slam her hands on the ground as large, sharp tree trunks emerged from the ground in a line heading directly for the shinigami Captain. If the poor human didn’t get split in two, she would surely get impaled and maybe even work as a mask to distract from the attack coming up from behind her body. This would be fun.

#4[Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Empty Re: [Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:14 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Kokoro thought quickly retrieving the human from the Arrancar with minimal effort before tossing them aside with his tentacles, allowing them to be "intercepted" by the waiting body of a nearby Shinigami who appeared to be shitting their pants a few hundred yards away. "Get the human to safety or I'll end you. As for you Arrancar.."

Kokoro began walking forwards, a slow hobble as he lazily sliced his sword at the air. The true growing through him should have been excruciating, but instead he peeled himself off of it being careful to protect the back of his head. As he approached the now bewildered Arrancar. "You can't kill me Arrancar, better beasts than you have tried and better beasts than you have failed. Be a good little monster and let me kill you, I have better things to do today than play this silly game."

As Kokoro said this, he would Shunpo forwards towards the woman with his scythe drawn and bring it down in a vertical swing, seemingly trying to cleave the woman in half as it lazily skittered across the ground at it's conclusion.

What an inconvenience..

http://www.bleachstory.net

#5[Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Empty Re: [Battle] Tentacles and Vines (Kokoro) Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:26 am

Mei

Mei
Her human toy was used as a means of distraction, but would swiftly be pried from her grasp. A sad realization, but it wouldn’t really affect her any. The poor shinigami that held her body seemed to be completely terrified of the fight before him. Two strong opponents in their own right that far exceeded whatever little power he had. Honestly, he was hardly worth a second thought, as Selica watched the tentacle freak before her. ”What sort of Captain degrades his subordinates? I thought your kind was supposed to be better than us.” A bit of a chuckle and a smirk would follow. Could she push his buttons? She doubted it. He was looking at her like she was some sort of filth that needed to be expunged from the face of the Earth. Why? Why her? She was simply trying to advocate for the many, many natural lives that these cockroaches destroyed on a daily basis. For years, hundreds of years they had been cutting, burning, breaking, and stealing from the foliage without so much as a breath of gratitude. Even that very breath was given to them by this wonderful planet. Disgusting.

The trees that spiked from the ground had impaled his body, but he easily pulled himself from the branches. The narrowing of Selica’s eyes proved that she was listening, but she didn’t like what she was hearing. Was he underestimating her? He even had the audacity to ask her to let him kill her. A question that would have her grinding her teeth out of anger. She was no mere monster. Nor was she any arrancar to scoff at. She was hardly the strongest, but she damn sure wasn’t the weakest. His shunpo was fast, but she was quite skilled in sonido herself. Still, as his scythe came down, the tip of his blade would catch her skin and drag down her bicep. The sound of metal skittering across the ground was enough to provide insight that she hadn’t been as maimed as he wished. Her arm was a bloody mess, and damn did it hurt. Angry eyes, groans of pain, and gritting teeth showed her emotion.

From the ground, leafy plants with budding flowers would emerge. Spores filled the air surrounding them in an attempt to impair Kokoro, if only by making him see double. The less accurate he was then the more time she would hopefully have.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum