Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nova's visitation rights Empty Nova's visitation rights Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:19 pm

Rena

Rena
Nova being of sound body and mind, decided to take it upon himself to check in with the second divisions vice-captain to make sure Ika Mazi wasn't running the guy ragged. Bashira hadn't needed him lately so he was without much else to do. He had met with a seated officer of the same division earlier, which prompted this thought process for Nova.

It wasn't hard to track down the second highest power inside the second division. After about twenty minutes Nova had made his way to where he believed Shuya would be found and walked up to him with his hands in his pockets, yes he had pockets in his robes, custom made for him, because why not. Pockets are cool.

If there was a door in his way, barring entry, Nova would ponder for a moment before deciding the door was a challenge to his authority and kicking it in spartan style so that he could say hello to Shuya anyways, which he would immediately do regardless of anything else going on once he set eyes upon the male in question.

#2Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:29 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya was quite sure that he wasn't going to be disturbed in the next minute. In fact, he was almost certain. He was reading over plans for an expansion of the Maggot's Nest -- real interesting stuff -- and sipping tea. The sound of spring filtered in through the window, and things were fresh and clean. Nothing could go wrong.

And then his world shattered, as the door to his small office caved in, and before him stood the harbinger of the apocalypse. His peace and quiet had been shattered, utterly. It was gone. Dead. Removed.

He set down his paperwork and cleared his throat. "Good morning, Vice Captain Reishin. Can I help you?" He looked at Nova with eyes that spoke of death inside.

#3Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:17 am

Rena

Rena
'Came to check on you Shuya my boy! Gotta stick together as Vice-captains and all that ya know?" Nova grinned and answered almost rambunctiously, "Also might poke you for some of your time for a sparring session. I haven't decided yet." he waggled a finger menacingly at the man as if threatening to poke him anyways, but did nothing and put his hand back in his robe pocket before giving a small cough, "Anyways I finished an inspection of the Second Division barracks and offices earlier today, typical boring paperwork stuff, and was figuring I'd make sure you were keepin healthy."

Nova wasn't what one might call cunning. He was more than capable of battle strategy, but aside from that he was a very simple honest guy, "Oh and I was going to ask how you are doing in regards to regular duty within the division itself, I am working on compiling complaints and requests as needed and adding them to my report for better conditions of both equipment, buildings, and shinigami as necessary."

#4Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:41 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya blinked, taking all that in. He took a moment to sip his tea. "Poke me for a sparring session? You don't have to do that, you know. Reishin, if you want to spar, I can make arrangements." He remarked, sipping his tea once again. Nova Reishin was definitely a formidable foe, so Shuya was a little bit apprehensive about setting up a spar, depending on the rules. It would certainly be a challenge.

The young vice captain then considered his other point, taking a bit more time to really figure out what he wanted to say for this one. He set his tea down and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. "As far as complaints go... I don't think I have anything necessarily to report on that front. Things are going smoothly enough, and I'm figuring out the budget. There's some much needed modernization going on within the division, but we're making steady progress on that, so there's no need to rush things." He explained. "Or were you, perhaps, looking for a complaint?"

#5Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 am

Rena

Rena
Having seemingly materialized a clipboard and pen, Nova jotted down that nothing seemed to be going on with Vice-Captain Shuya and everything seemed to be going smoothly as reported by Shuya, "Lookin for a complaint? Nah. Not my problem. Just have to make records of them if they already exist." he said before looking around and eyeballing the room, "As far as making time for a sparring session.. I'm always down to help anyone train to improve or test themselves. I don't care who or why they want to either. But if you weren't I wouldn't push the issue. I ain't that mean."

Hilariously, he used to be that mean, when he first arrived in Soul Society a couple hundred years ago, but between the super ass whooping he got from Captain Lisola prior to his inclusion in the first division, and the ass whooping he got from Captain Commander Bashira when he officially became a seated officer of her division...

He had calmed down the ripping his shirt off and challenging people routine. .. . .. A bit. He hadn't had an episode in a while at least.

"Regardless, how is Captain Mazi? Grapevine says he had a bit of a chat with one of Captain Commander Bashira's close associates recently, not that i'm here to spread or confirm rumors."

#6Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:00 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya shrugged. He set his stack of papers aside, leaning back in the chair and looking straight at Reishin. "Well, if you do want to spar, that can be arranged. I'm willing to, so long as you don't disembowel me." He smirked a little bit. Shuya was well aware of Reishin's history. Who wasn't? The man had mellowed out, sure, but the evidence of his past lingered in the hearts of those who'd worked with him the longest. The old timers whose gossip eventually made it to Shuya's relatively young ears.

He could afford a little humor, at least.

Shuya listened to the vice captain pose his next question, this time somewhat more serious, and Shuya leaned forward. "Captain Mazi is... well, he's Captain Mazi. He will let me in on his plans when he damn well feels like it, and never any time else. Sometimes that's challenging but... perhaps that's what leading the second division does to you -- turns you into a slippery motherfucker." He took a pause here, sipping his tea. "That being said, I don't think he's up to anything particularly nefarious with regards to what you mentioned. He does spend time chatting with folks outside of the division to read the Seireitei weather every now and again, if you catch my drift." It didn't need to be said that Reishin was doing just about the same thing.

#7Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:15 am

Rena

Rena
"Captain Mazi is doing Mazi things and doesn't seem to be causing issues within or without his division." Nova said, writing that exact line down word for word. However Shuya almost "taunted" Nova with the possibility of sparring anyways. Having resisted twice already Nova finally caved in and got excited, "Time for the real work then!" and ripped his shirt off, "Shuya! I challenge you to a duel!"

If nothing else the dude was predictable.

"Step outside!" assuming Shuya did so, probably making some kind of comment along the way, Nova would happily follow him out like a kid at christmas all smiling and happy like he was about to get a new toy from the store, once they were out, again assuming Shuya went outside, Nova punched one hand against the other and "OSU!"'d with enough oomph and determination that it was actually irritatingly loud.

Loud enough that the other members of the second division that were within ear shot probably figured out, or got curious by, the spectacle that was about to unfurl within their section of Soul Society. He then took a random "put up yer dukes" sort of stance, nothing formal, but with all his points still guarded anyways through sheer experience and natural talent rather than training in a martial art.

Despite his slender seeming build when his clothes were on. Nova was solid as a tank, built like a tank, and scarred at random seemingly everywhere on his body except for his back. While he had lost plenty of fights, he had been through and won many more, and not once, during a single encounter in his life, has he ever turned his back on an opponent or let them stay behind him.

"Begin when ready Shuya!"

#8Nova's visitation rights Empty Re: Nova's visitation rights Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:39 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya blinked as the other Vice Captain tore off his shirt before him, inside of his own office. He yelled his challenge, and Shuya set down his tea. Well, it seemed that Nova hadn't gone and turned over any new leaves when Shuya wasn't looking. He deserved props for being true to himself, Shuya supposed. He stood up from his desk.

"If you insist." He picked up his sword, shaking his head. "What about 'it can be arranged' means 'right this second?' You know women don't want to date a man who rushes them along... You're gonna be alone forever." He remarked sardonically. It didn't appear that he was refusing, however, and indeed, he led the way to a nice flat sparring ground. It was nothing like the facilities of the Fifth, but then again, they weren't the Fifth. Direct sparring was somewhat less frequent here.

"Will this be hakuda, zanjutsu, shikai...?" Shuya asked, staring at his shirtless sparring partner. "Ahh, what am I saying...? Captain Mazi will be livid if you blow up the barracks..." He frowned.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]