Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Settling his Affairs straight. Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Anonymous
Taoshi stepped out the Demon's Door with his katana on his back. To avoid looking weird he placed it inside of his pants letting it go straight down his leg. "It has been awhile since I have been here. Lets go see if I can find my family's killer." This brought a smile to his face but not a good smile, but one that had evil intentions behind it. He looked around to see where he was. Taoshi found himself on a side street of Karakura Town. He moved quickly off the side street and onto the main sidewalk joining into the crowd. Hopefully he could find the people soon that he was looking for.

#2Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Anonymous
Appearing in a mass and flash of black smoke and flame I step out of hell. Cracking my neck and wrists from the travel i step onto the busy street and walk behind Taoshi masking my reiatsu the entire time I stay a few feet behind him just to observe what he intends to do here and to stive off hells will if need be.

#3Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Anonymous
Taoshi kept walking down the street till he got to the familiar warehouse where he died. He stopped and looked around inspecting the outside. It was still surrounded by a large brick wall all around that had been repaired recently from what Taoshi could tell. "Why is it always guarded the same way. Bodyguards here with guns and a security system with cameras covering every angle. Too bad for them I figured out how to bypass this quickly." Taoshi went to the nearest wall and jumped to the top with no problem. He crouched and unsheathed his katana quietly before jumping on his first victim and slicing his head off before clinging to the wall before the cameras caught him.

#4Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Anonymous
A human that not a human steps out of the shadows dusting off his red trench coat and running a hand though his white hair after finishing dusting the coat and settling the sword that hungers for blood on his back into a comfortable spot on hisback. I sense the reiatsu of the young demon that i had just meet and the faint battle sounds that only my lord jacob produces but not his reiatsu so he most be overseeing the young demon with out him knowing i quickly lower my reiatsu so that my human host reiatsu covers my reiatsu i then use a low level demon flash to in to where i felt the young demon reiatsu i end up at a where house that has guards and system of cams but that not something i can not get past it like child play to me i find a spot that will let me see the action unfold as it happens and will let me help the young demon when he offer it or when i get broad with watching.

#5Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:50 am

Anonymous
Taoshi stood against the wall until he looked right and saw two guards coming his way. He wanted to take them out without them even making a noise first. Taoshi jumped on the first man and swung around him with his hands around his neck causing his head to turn 180 degrees. Before the other guy could react in time Taoshi did a sweep to the back of the guard's knee shattering it. As soon as the guy tried to yell help, Taoshi had picked up his katana and impaled the guy in the throat. He stood to his feet quickly and jumped to the roof as he heard sounds of movement coming. "This is getting easy" He said quietly

#6Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 am

Anonymous
I use demon flash to appear next to Taoshi only a low bass thud could be heard. Looking over at taosho"having fun? Mind if I tag along. I was feeling couped up in hell and decied to go for a walk then I felt your reiatsu."don't worry I am armed." Upon saying this a mass of black smoke appears in my right hand condensing into a long sword,with black runes carved in the blade. "The next set is mine if you will be so kind."

#7Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 am

Anonymous
I see the young demon what his name oh that it taoshi dispatch two guards quick and quite hmmm he might just make it as a demon yet but it to soon to say what circle he will go into. Then i notice a small group that had some omega weapon tech and i dont remember selling any of it to this bunch of misfits. Any way if they got it off some one that i sold it too it would not do them any good for i make sure that the tech only works for who buying so there must be a rouge agent in omega selling uncoded tech that i will have to look into later but for now i need to deal with this can not have just anyone running around with this tech. So using the roofs to jump off of i land in the middle of the group of 20 people i them use lightning style with out my sword to knock them out for lightning style is one of the styles that i can use swordlessly before they could react i grab the last one and open a demon door and throw him though into a room that has no way of getting in or out but for a demon door then it closes on that soul i will talk to him later then i turn only to see a lot of people pouring out and aiming weapons at me i just smile and draw my sword them i make a come on movement.

#8Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Anonymous
He looked to his right and saw Jacob the King beside of him. Yeah same here and that is fine with me. But I think Blade may need some help over there." Taoshi pointed to the group of men coming their way. He looked over to where he saw a group surrounding Blade. Taoshi left from Jacob and ran across the roof then jumped into the air and did a front flip into the middle of the group standing up beside Blade."Seems you need some help not that I care."

#9Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Anonymous
"not like i need it or anything but about half of this group is all ready dead as room as they had drawn a weapon against me. But thanks any way." i paw after you land and speak with that i just click my fingers and half of them sprout wounds from no where and fall i start to swing my sword around in a pattern for air style hidden edge slash it then if you see that my sword has blood on it then i fire off four compressed air blades that take out a 1/3 of what left they did not know what hit them i just look at you and smile a demonic smile as if to say see i was fine with out you.

#10Settling his Affairs straight. Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Anonymous
Two guards enter the roof top with me,drawing there weapons I remark"how pathetic." I afvance swiftly and savegely striking them both with my sword several time I then get back several inches both men covered with tiny cuts begin to laugh"lets get him" one man said while laughing at the attack. "wait," I say holding out my hand"consume them!" With that command all the cuts burst out black unholy flames. Burning flesh to bone leaving nothing but ash and paniced screams before that. Looking ip at blade and Taoshi",lead the way."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next