Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Anonymous
    (ooc: ok this thread is only if kieran turning into a vizard is still a go ahead not sure if it is with the vizard limit. Ok now that out me the way time to do the rping of this post.)
ic: i stand in a vast clearing with a few rock pillors standing around. It far enough away from any sort of track and any normal soul to not to be in any danger from me releasing my reiatsu. I stand there dressed in black cotton gi pants hold by a white obi and a plain black singlelet with my zan raidou doragon on my back in it normal spot hanging the normally it does. The wind ruffles my ice blue hair with eyes that hint at nights of little sleep for a dream that been coming to me ever since that day that my family had been killed. Now it coming more often and it feels more and more real each time. I came here to let lose a bit and see if that helps. I then shunpo to one me the rock pillors and punch it with a reiatsu reinforced fist that when it hits the rock makes a shock wave that powerful enough to rip the ground then where i have punch cracks appear and it starts to fall over but i shunpo to grab the top of it and heave it skyward. I look at it as it goes up then comes back down i simply draw my zan and sliced it in the dead middle a pressure wave is briefly visible along the rock then st spilt into two perfect halves. I let my reiatsu go and st roars around me making lightning bolts arching around me and making me to be able to be sensed a fair distance away. I then slash three times each releasing a kenatsu that looks like it made out me pure lightning that rips up the ground that it travels over before they dispersed for i had the intent to only damage the area that i am in and not anything more. I then close my eyes with my zan i a reverse grip then it seems that i am standing in a pillor of lightning bolts it seems that i am charging for a attack.

Anonymous
Ash,if you are planning on starting to hollowfy. Soul society is not the best place to do so. Seeing as a rampaging vasto lorde in soul societies borders would more then likely get killed quicky. If I may place this thread in human world so the other vizards and taz can find you

Anonymous
Ooc: no this thread is about what happens before that and kieran getting the mission that starts that then i will make another thread just for that in the human world. This is just the build up to that and most likely this will be a short thread.

Anonymous
(ooc ok sorry I misread the threads sorry bro )

Anonymous
Ooc: so want me to post again before you do tazuma?

Anonymous
(yeah if you want its late here in the states )

Anonymous
Then with out opening my eyes i shunpo to the nearest rock pillor and slash at it multiple times so fast that it looks like i only slashed at a couple of times. All of this was done with my eyes closed i open them to see the pillor spilt along where i slashed it as it fall to the ground slowly turning into dust. I then turn to another pillor and run to it charge my lightning storm blast it about two times the size that it is normally due to my releasing of my reiatsu and my feelings. I thurst it into the pillor and make a nice hole though it about the size of a soccer ball and the ground behind it is littered with small craters. I am starting to feel the drain on me i just smile for this is what i want to happen maybe i can sleep with out dreams after this. I turn to see what i have done so far and my reiatsu is still released but not at max for this state i rise it to the max and so making the loose ground shake and maybe i might be felt in the divisions from here faintly and lightning is forming around me for about 5 metres i just stand looking thinking about what i can do next.

Anonymous
Standing atop one of the few stone pillars not attacked by kieran I stand. My extra long hoari flows in the wind"kieran there you are." I,say as I jump off of the pillar to get,to the ground below. As I am falling I draw my zanpacto in one swift fluid motion. I dig the blade pount first into the side of the pillar causing a large gash to form in the stone itself. Slowing my decent as I wanted about ten feet above the ground I withdraw my zanpacto and land on my feet bending at the knees just slightly to cushion the impact some.

Looking up at kieran"so this is where you go to blow off steam huh." Looking around and nodding my head"nice place." As I say this I perform a low kick to a pillar causing a large dent to form across the face of the stone

Anonymous
It takes me a few seconds longer too feel the reiatsu of tazuma then i normally would for one my reiatsu was thick enough at the moment to mask it and i was not as attuned to the space around me as usually i am but i did notice it. So i reign in my reiatsu to a more polite level the lightning around me fading away. I hear taz saying about this place being where i blow off steam and it a nice place. I just chuckle lightly before i say. "you forget that i was a nomad for a few decades and so i have a few places around that if i wanted or needed to i could disappear for a few years easily. This one was just right for what i had in mind. So why are you here? Where you looking for me?"

Anonymous
"i was out harvesting some wild mint and I felt some static in the air and I only know one persin who makes lightning so following it and finding you was simple." I say,i response to kierans question looking at him"is something wrong?" I ask sensing something is troubling him deeply

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum