Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Anonymous
After Hikaru had yelled out to Hidane that he was leaving with Annamaria he made his way quickly over to the warehouse district of Karakura town. As he made his way around he soon found a warehouse that looked empty. He smiled and felt that was a good place to be for now. He walked in and looked around. It was dusty inside from lack of use but would serve the purpose he needed.

Hikaru continued to look around and soon found an office that had a nice table in it. He walked in and set Annamaria in a chair for a moment before dusting the table off. He then walked into a different office and grabbed a cushion from an old couch and placed that on the table. He then placed Annamaria on the table and began to try to heal her once more. "Please be arlight Annamaria. I'm sorry I could not keep you from getting hurt." he said.

He then noticed that Kai had somehow got into the warehouse. He smiled a bit and then said, "Kai, go stand watch for Hidane and bring him to this room once he gets here." The wolf hollow nodded his understanding and took off to do as told. Hikaru then turned his attention back to Annamaria.

#2A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Annamaria's condition was stablizing but her skin was pale from some bloodloss and cold. within a hour she let out a cough moving on to her side before she sat up with her hands holding her up. her arms were shaking as they were weak as so was she in almost everyway. she put her hand on her head coughing

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru continued to work hard on trying to heal Annamaria. He was begining to wonder if he what he was doing was having any effect when he heard her cough and saw her move. Once he saw her sitting up he moved to help her, placing his arm behind her back to help support her. "You may want to take it easy. It will be a while before you will be well enough to get up and all that. How are you feeling?" he said to her after she had stoped coughing.

#4A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Anonymous
Annamaria looked around weal;y as she shye away from him "who are you....Who am I?"She asked him as she was scared. She seemed to have some amnesia, where she was unable to remember or have no memory of her former self, this probrably happened when she fell unconious after getting thrown straight through a tree

#5A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 am

Anonymous
Hikaru looked at Annamaria and felt a little confused by her questions. "Just calm down and relax please. Your safe and I wish you no harm. My name is Hikaru Shibata and your Annamaria Yashia. Are you feeling alright?" he asks her.

#6A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I f-feel fine...just duzzy and scared."She commented to him staying out of his reach

#7A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 am

Anonymous
"Don't be afraid. I'll make sure you stay safe. Please relax and calm down. You've been through alot today. Allow me to help you, please." he said. He moved a bit closer to her and tried to help her keep from being dizzy.

#8A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Dont touch me!"she exclaimed as a blast of energy shot from her to around pushing everything away as she layed down an curled up tightly.

#9A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Place To Hide (Invite Only) Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 am

Anonymous
Hikaru stepped back a moment as he felt the energy blast. He was worried about Annamaira and hoped she'd eventually let him help her. "I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm trying to help you. Why do you keep pushing me away? Please trust me." he says, taking a step forward after saying that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum