Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 am

Anonymous
Rebecca sat inside the large under-dome within Hueco Mundo, a place meant for fights between two God-Like creatures. Rebecca had already prepared to fight the Primera and made it so that the area was set for the clash. With her was her only fraccion at the moment; the Quinta Espada. She stood in the sands of the arena and watched the entrance on the other side of the dome to witness the arrival of her opponent. The lovely and utterly irresistible kid cross.

#2Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 am

Anonymous
A figure clashed through a dome as he yelled; "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pway time!" Spinning and flipping around as he smiled and giggled. Landing on his feet, he pushed back his hair as he blew up his bangs from his eyes, looking around the area. He spots Rebecca and Anamist. Looking at her first, Cross eyes begin to shine as he smiles and dips his head. "Herro Prettah.." he then cuts himself off as he looks over to anamist, dropping the expression from his eyes as he looks him up and down. "Da bad man is here to attack me again? I already pwayed wit him. He always loses."

#3Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 am

Anonymous
Anamist surveyed the large dome under Hueco Mundo's main elevation- This dome was created specifically to withstand the clashes from beings with incredible power. The dome itself was supported with the overwhelming presence pf siritual energy in the surrounding areas; self regeneration of the parameters of the dome and adjacent places around incase of an over-spill of power.

Here he was with his madam, she had decided to challenge Cross to a duel- It was not an uncommon thing within the current heirarchy and this would for sure be a historical match. For this occasion, Anamist had replaced his usual look with a more fitting attire to match his services to his madam. He wore a silk black 3-piece suit, his hair wascombed so it layed down to about the midlength of his neck; a startling resemblance to Cross- In a weird unimaginable contrast.. how peculiar.

In Anamist's left arm, was a white tower and a silver platter with refreshments was in his upturned hand.

M'lady, regardless of the outcome; you are still beautiful and have my full support.

#4Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 am

Anonymous
Rebecca watched the child Espada make his reckless entrance through the dome of the arena. The first thought in her mind wasn't to dominate this opponent but to run at him and hug her with all her might. She refrained from doing so and looked over to her Fraccion who had the appearance of a butler in her eyes. She smiled at him and then turned to see Cross. "Don't compliment me until I've won" she said watching as Cross engaged her and her Fraccion in conversation.

"No, he is actually apart of my fraccion. Can I ask you to please get out of that form. I cannot take you seriously nor can I have a proper fight if I'm going against a child" she said while struggling to keep a straight and composed stance.

#5Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:30 am

Anonymous
Cross giggled as he pressed his hands together in a prayer stance. His eyes glew red as Green reiatsu formed a bubble around him. The giggling went away shortly as the bubble grew larger. The The robes that he was wearing was torn off his upper body, just keeping the armor fragment on his right shoulder. There were other fragments on his knees and shin from where he killed, and absorbed Veloz. His hair grew a little longer, past his ears as the number one tatto became more prominent under his nose. His childish, husky tone, turned into a deep, laugh. "Alright. Alright. It was about that time of day to let the power just surge anyway." He pushed his right hand up through his hair as he let out a long sigh. "this is my true, normal appearance. You both have seen if before, correct?" he asked, Questioning them. He blade remained strapped on his back as he yawned looking over the area. "What is the meaning of this place anyway?"

#6Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 am

Anonymous
Anamist hailed Cross with a white gloved hand and a cheerful/apologetic smile.

Ah Cross.. apologies for our previous encounter- I was simply just testing your character.. no harsh feelings, right? After all- You basically annihilated me anyways..

Anamist strethced out his free right hand to encompass the whole of the dome, a well fortified structure composed of with a real terrain type simulation. It was a little over a mile in diameter and a mile high, plenty of room for espada to battle with ease & comfort.

Even though this is a friendly match, a couple orders would be in place- For practicality, you see. First off, no leaving the dome- accidental ejections are expected to happen, but please keep them to a minimum and return to the battlefield if this scenario should happen. Willful leaving the dome will count as disqualification. No killing blows & no aid from outside sources.

Anamist pasued for a moment and he poured some tea into a small china cup and extended it towards his madam. His face was turned downwards as he did so and looked up with a menacing smile on his face as he spoke the next part.

Any outside interference will be dealt by me personally; rest easy and duel to your hearts content, M'lady.

#7Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am

Anonymous
Rebecca shrugged her shoulders; she followed his gaze and looked around the dome and then fixed her gaze back upon him as Anamist went over the rules. She was confident that he would be capable of helping her enforce the rules of the dome and she respected the fact that he offered her tea before her duel. She appreciated the fact that he was such a helpful Fraccion despite being an Espada himself. "Do you agree with the terms; primera?" She asked extending her arm to take the cup of tea Anamist offered her. She drunk from the cup quickly then tossed it back at him before using a Sonido to approach her opponent.

During her Sonido shesswung her hand and immediately upon ending her sonido her hand balled into a fist was about to connect with the face of the adult Cross.

#8Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 am

Anonymous
Cross smirked at the rules as he shook his head. Rolling his head Cross activated his scale heirro, having sharp scales protrude from his body. It was both a offensive and defensive hierro. Weapons woudl spark when attempting to pierce it. His hakuda techs made it offensive. Cross held out his right hand as he caught the fist she threw at him. his scales woudl pierce into her hand "A quick one aren't you?" He commented, tiling his head as he smiled. He raised his right leg, attempting to hit her hip and trip her, if it succeeded or failed, He would bring his knee up to her gut, then sonido away as he held out his palm, firing 300 balas.

#9Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 am

Anonymous
Anamist fumbled with the teacup midair for a couple seconds before he finally caught it; fortunately his madam had already emptied the contents. He moved some distance away to one side of the dome near a wall and a table materialized out of his red rietsu- then three chairs; one for Cross if he so desired also.

Anamist set the tray of refreshments on the table and took a seat lightly in one of the three chairs. Silverwear appeared between his ten fingers as if they were senbon needles and he placed them atop napkins besides china plates. He pulled out a silver platter and showed the contents to be a strawberry shortcake; being in the human world for so long taking care of his little Rui- he had learned to cook many things and was quite good at it. The cake would remain perfectly symetrical until his madam had the first slice after her duel or during a short reprieve. he relaxed in the chair as he sipped on tea as he watched the unfoldings of the battle- Wincing at his madam's discomforts.

All in all, serving her was not so bad as he originally thought it might- Despite her somewhat rough bearings with those of lower class; she was actually quite to daintiful & kind woman, it was only proper someone of his caliber was fit to serve her every need.

#10Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Empty Re: Cero and Primera (+Invite only) Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 am

Anonymous
Rebecca's punch was caught before it connected with cross's face; and she received very minor cuts on her fist in the process. She wasn't surprised by his defense and pulled her fist back as the Primera lifted his foot off the ground to throw him off balance as he stood with one foot. She moved enough so that his forearm would prevent his foot from going too far, which would also put him in a hunched position.

His foot being unable to connect; he attempted to knee Rebecca with his other leg. It's course was near her stomach but she was far from defenseless. If the Primera was still holding onto her hand by now she would shoot off a cero from her exposed palm towards his face from merely several inches away. If not then she would simply jump back 4 feet and use a Sonido to move around the Primera and close the distance between her and him as he sonido'd back away from her. He was obviously faster than her so he would reach his destination first and fire off his 300 bala's towards her general direction but when she came out of her Sonido she was no longer in her original position so they fired towards the edge of the dome. Rebecca stood at his right side with her palm raised aimin at his face. "Cero" she would speak and shoot towards her opponents chest.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum