Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tazuma Koshi's special ability/technique Empty Tazuma Koshi's special ability/technique Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Anonymous
I have been think about this and I thought should a shinigami who uses sound and music have the ability to mimic reistu and the answer is no. so I propose a change

Name: Stacato
Duration: 7 posts/ cool down 7 posts
Effect: by changing his reitsu in short powerful bursts from his skin, Koshi can protect himself from attacks. It works similarly to the hollow ability Herro but uses sound/vibrations as opposed to reitsu. It can stop weaker foes attacks out right and only slow down equal/stronger foes attacks causing less damage

Rp example
The city was in ruins after the adjudas rampage,i stand at the ready facing the hollow head on my zanpacto in hand. It sonidos towards me as I flash step in response I swing but it changes direction in an instant. I feel it strike my back with its clawed hand but only a line crimson line appears. I turn and smile "sound is my protector that strike could have been fatal. You look shocked allow me explain. I call it stacato, similar to what you skum call herro. Sound is my protector as I have said but its also my weapon. Silence Kurayami no naka de kashu!" The last thing the hollow saw was a flash of a red blade and its head rolled to the ground.

Anonymous
Approved.

Anonymous
Thank you sir

Anonymous
No problem.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum