Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1New Staff Training Empty New Staff Training Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:06 am

Duquin

Duquin
This thread is for new staff members. If you've just been appointed to a staff position, post here to receive your first training tasks!

#2New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Aphrodite, reporting to the duty.

#3New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Duquin

Duquin
You have 3 missions today!

The first is to show us how you grade with the following two character apps.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Then, you should prove your coding knowledge to us and improve the Active Member List.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Post back here when you've completed these tasks and current staff will help coach you on how to improve!

#4New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
One question? Does it have to be excactly during next 24 hours or would it vary through situation. Myself, I have very busy day...

#5New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Duquin

Duquin
You can take longer than the next 24 hours. However if it takes you all of the training week then you might find yourself in some trouble D: Just be reasonable with how long this takes you. You'll also note that you weren't given much direction other than "Go do these things!" This is intentional to see how you operate without someone holding your hand. The speed at which you can handle these things on your own time is important and part of your training as well. Wink

#6New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
And how exactly 'improve the active list'. I do not have right to edit it

#7New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 am

Duquin

Duquin
Post an edited version here. I'll say ahead of time, please no scrolling text T.T

#8New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Okay, so here's the deal. The following is a list of our currently active members, actually all of them. You know the new rule, that only those who are listed here, can vote on polls and have actual rights here, at the site? Well, if you aren't there, in the list of active, maybe you should be. Check it out [Only admins are allowed to see this link], at the latest activity check of Bleachstory! The rules of activity check are simple; you must post three threads, that you have posted in, and have fully five posts, in this month. We count feedback and suggestion topics, but everything in chat board is not seen as a RP post.

The list has species-sorting system, meaning, that your color is your groups color, not to forget, that staff has a m@d-marking added to their name, and admins have @dmin-marking on their end. Arrancars are darkred-colored, shinigami sorted to lighblue, and so on. This list also works as our race-tracker count which can be found officially [url=insertlink]here[/url].

• [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

#9New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
My grading at Shinsuke is done.

#10New Staff Training Empty Re: New Staff Training Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 pm