Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Questions Section Empty Questions Section Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

Anonymous
Alright, so this is the appropriate section for all those questions that may trouble you in context to the forum. It's about the rules or tier system, or anything confusing at all, this is the place to post for it. So, without further ado, troubling minds, fire away ! ^_^

#2Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:12 am

Anonymous
So, how does one go up in ranks and tiers? I understand the concept, but... this eludes me

#3Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Anonymous
I'm sure you must've read the whole story, here.

So, I'll just make it short, you can either attain a rank/tier up via a training thread, which can be done both solitary and with others. And the thread can be death enabled, which makes things easier. Also, you can participate in the site wide event, there is one atm, check it out.

#4Questions Section Empty Character Information Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Anonymous
Hello, I'm new here, and I have two question I would love to have answered before I make my Hollow character.

First, what is the highest tier one can start at?

Second, can my Hollow start as an Arrancar?

#5Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Anonymous
This might help you with your tier question.

As for a hollow starting as an arrancar, that's definitely a yes.

#6Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

Anonymous
Another question came to me. And thanks for the help! My character is almost done! YAY!  :D 

How would a rper use the Arrancar ability, High Speed Regeneration? And would I have to add it to my character's ability list? I don't see it in the auto learned abilities list.

#7Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Akami Mangetsu wrote:Another question came to me. And thanks for the help! My character is almost done! YAY!  :D 

How would a rper use the Arrancar ability, High Speed Regeneration? And would I have to add it to my character's ability list? I don't see it in the auto learned abilities list.

I believe High Speed Regeneration is banned for Arrancars, as it is too over-powered. =] And I can't wait to look at it! Bump it when finished!

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#8Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Duquin

Duquin
High speed regeneration was never banned for Arrancar and if it was after I left, it hasn't been added to the banned powers list.

Assuming nothing's changed, you would use up an ability slot for High Speed regeneration and state the rate of regeneration you're capable of, for example:

1 post - Able to heal small wounds such as cuts and bruises
2 posts - Able to heal deep cuts and cracked bones
3 posts - Able to heal broken bones and and tattered flesh
4 posts - Able to heal severed limbs.

Your own personal rate of regeneration could be unique to you, but you'd need to understand that using regeneration consumes a lot of reiatsu and can be very tiring.

If staff wants the ability banned then it should be added to the banned ability list.

#9Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Anonymous
My res has an ability like it, should I put that somewhere it can be approved first?

#10Questions Section Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Anonymous
You can just put it in your character app, and it will assessed along with other techniques of yours.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum