Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

#1Technique request Empty Technique request Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:10 am

Anonymous
Can I have this added to my character, Luke Yasenha?

Reiatsu defense strengthening (Hardening reiatsu around the body to reducing damage from incoming attacks)

#2Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:17 am

Anonymous
You'll have to use a proper template to make a technique, the same template that you used to make a technique in your character profile. Here's the template

Code:

[b][i]Technique Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b] (Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

[b][i]Technique Effect Chart:[/i][/b]

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Equal Tier:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Higher:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/i][/b]

#3Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:15 am

Duquin

Duquin
Simple acts of reiatsu such as wrapping yourself in it for defensive purposes shouldn't need to be a separate technique. Everyone with reiatsu can do something like that. Same with sharpening reiatsu around their blade to improve cutting power or using a surge of it to break out of binding kidou or increase ones strength and speed temporarily.

Anonymous
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's body to aim to cut that affected part which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously since the clone has no physical presence to cut, Luke hits both the left and right side to inflict the damage. Requires two posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

#5Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 am

Anonymous
If the reiatsu is of a unique type, like it solidifies or liquefies, or anything like that. Then the simple act of wrapping one's self can be altered into doing something more thus making it more than a simple act, hence making it a technique. So if it's only for defensive purposes then yes, I do agree there is no need to make it a technique, but if one wishes to do something more then defense, or something more then normal defense, then it will have to be a technique.

Edited after luke's post: Since your only making a clone, so the clone will appear to slash, but even if that slash connects, since it's only a clone, that slash will not do any damage. The real damage will only be caused by Luke himself. The clone is only an after image, created by the super speed of shunpo, persistence of vision if you will, so it does not have any real existence.

#6Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Fri May 02, 2014 3:41 am

Anonymous
Technique Name: Despair Reiatsu
Technique Description: Due to the natural of his power, Luke's Reiatsu gives of a aura of despair whenever he releases his Reiatsu, this is especially true when Luke is upset or in despair but this is a natural part of his Reiatsu. may reduce the opponent's will to fight

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent can detect the despair in Luke's reiatsu but will have no ill effect
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Opponent can detect the despair in Luke's reiatsu but will have no ill effect
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent can feel the Despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but it will have no-ill effect
Opponent is One Tier Higher: they can detect the despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but will have no-ill effect
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: they can detect the despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but will have no-ill effect

#7Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Fri May 02, 2014 4:05 am

Anonymous
Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number three: Three-Star funeral
Technique Description: This is a more advanced variant of Twin-Sword dissection in where Luke attacks from either the left or right side before quickly replacing himself at high speed with a shunpo clone, moving to the opposite side before replacing himself again with another shunpo clone before the real Luke is behind the target, all three Lukes (the real one and the two clones) attack the left and right sides of the target's body and back by a thrusting action, aiming to impale the target in the sides and the back. Requires three posts to cool down

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her affected part and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Lower: opponent will take a great amount of damage and will bleed heavily for one post
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in the affected part, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Opponent is One Tier Higher: opponent will take some damage and may have some cuts where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed for one post
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: opponent will only have a little wound where the blades hit, which may or may not bleed at all and if so, only for one post if that

#8Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Fri May 02, 2014 4:12 am

Anonymous
Can I have a mod come and check my techniques if I'm allow to add them to Luke's character profile?

#9Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Fri May 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Anonymous

Technique Name: Shunpo clone art number two: Twin Sword Dissection
Technique Description: this technique is used by Luke Yasenha by first distracting his opponent with kido or smoke before attacking his opponent from the front before making a shunpo clone to replace himself in the front attack and he moves to attack from the back, he does this because the opponent's natural instinct is to attack from the direction Luke is coming from.

then Luke and his clone swing their swords in an arc towards the opponent's mid section to aim to cut that section which works with Luke hitting both sides simultaneously

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: opponent will take heavy damage to his/her mid section and will bleed heavily for two posts
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will take a good amount of damage and will have a deep wound in their sides, which may bleed slightly for two posts
Again with the mid section, it can be any limb depending on where the attack lands, so make it more like "the affected limb/part/section".

Also, keep in mind that it's not Luke's clone but Luke whose resonating between two positions so fast that it LOOKS like that the clone attacks as well, but it doesn't the clone is actually an after image.
The rest of the technique looks good to me.

Technique Description: Due to the natural of his power, Luke's Reiatsu gives of a aura of despair whenever he releases his Reiatsu, this is especially true when Luke is upset or in despair but this is a natural part of his Reiatsu

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent will feel the full strength of Luke's despair, they are not effected by it but they are able to feel it the most
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Opponent will feel a decent amount of Luke's despair coming from his Reiatsu, but will not be directly effected by it
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will feel the Despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but it will have no-ill effect on them
Opponent is One Tier Higher: they can detect the despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but will have no-ill effect
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: they can detect the despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but will have no-ill effect
It is controlling the reactions of your opponent, your reiatsu putting others in despair depending on the tier difference? what if the opponent, who is two tier low has been a happy go lucky guy and doesn't really know the meaning of despair, let alone experience it. Would he still be able to fall into despair? I suggest you rework on this.

Technique Description: Due to the natural of his power, Luke's Reiatsu gives of a aura of despair whenever he releases his Reiatsu, this is especially true when Luke is upset or in despair but this is a natural part of his Reiatsu

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Opponent will feel the full strength of Luke's despair, they are not effected by it but they are able to feel it the most
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Opponent will feel a decent amount of Luke's despair coming from his Reiatsu, but will not be directly effected by it
Opponent is Equal Tier: opponent will feel the Despair coming from Luke's reiatsu but it will have no-ill effect on them
For the two tier lower opponent, why does it have to be mid section and back? it will depend on where your clones are located when made so, reword this. The rest of it looks good to me.

Edit: On a side note, please refrain from double posting, we do our best to process your apps, techniques or anything in the same lines as soon as we can, try to be patient.

#10Technique request Empty Re: Technique request Mon May 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Anonymous
Technique Name: Resolve breaker
Technique Description: By speaking the command, "Break their will..." along with the zanpakuto's name, if Luke gets a hit on a enemy, Zetsubō is able to create a illusion based around losing their will to fight and also draining their resolve. Requires two post cool down before reuse

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Will have the greatest effect on those lower down, being the easiest to trap within the illusion.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: will have a great effect on them, although they are slightly better at handling the emotions then the above tier and can resist the illusion better.
Opponent is Equal Tier:it will have a good effect on them, although, depending on their will, they can break through which would then need more then one attack to break them.
Opponent is One Tier Higher:It will have a good effect, although they will find it easier to break through the ability then most, again, depending on their will, will need at least three slices from Zetsubō to break through.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:Will has the least effect on them, being able to break through easily or only losing a bit of their resolve, especially if they have strong willpower, will need more then three slices and a impalement to break them and to put them under Zetsubō's control.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum