Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Boredom, missions and encounters. Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 am

Anonymous
A Boy about 17 steps out side and he has ice blue hair and a aura of that like a charged van grath generater he looks at a phone noting that he hasgotten more then a couple of missions since the first one that sent him to this world and it couldn't of come at a better time for he was begining to go insane with boredom of being in a place that cahnge so slowly not that he was knocking it or anything but he just needs some bit of ever changing choas that can only be find in the world of the living every now and then for that the sort of thing to which he hast a craving for.

"Gezz, not only do i have to find and send a plus that some how bring a high level hollow around after it now i have to find out info for the 12th captain for his research if what you can call what he does that on this new surge in fullbringers and other human with powers, i also have to keep a look out for a hollow that about to progress into the next stage man what a full list of missions. but alwell at lest it lets me see what has change here since i came here last." as i say all that with a smile on my face and then i start to walk about and enjoywhat little time i have before getting to work.

#2Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 am

Anonymous
(ooc is this your.shinigami?)

#3Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am

Anonymous
(Yep sure is can you not tell by the ice blue hair that the colour of Kieran's hair :D)

#4Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 am

Anonymous
(ooc just askin bro)

(ic)
From behind kieran a bright light shines and out of the senkaimon steps a shinigami in a floor length captains hoari lined in red silk. His voice is familar to you"kieran getting into trouble again(i chuckle) you know that we are over due for an adventure." When the light subsides you see your old friend Captain of squad ten Tazuma Koshi.

I step towards kieran and extend my hand"its good to see you well my friend. Whats theeothe problem here in human world?"

#5Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 am

Anonymous
I turn and nob to Tazuma and then say.
"Well you all ways now when to appear now that you are here it will make my job easier and fun. now i got a few missions one is to find out the reason behind the surge in fullbringers and humans with powers for the 12th squad captain and then there the matter of two hollows one that after a plus for some reason this one is a high level and then there the one that on verge of becoming a gallin if the info right. but with you here well that makes all the easier. Now what one do you want to do first?" with a wide smile then i go over to a wall and sit on top of it waiting on your reply.

#6Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 am

Anonymous
"i say we save the plus and send it to paradise. at the same time we can handle the hollows following it.then we deal with gaining info on the humans getting powers." I jump on the wall next to kieran and sit next,to him puling a small bottle out my shoulder bag"but first a sake drink for good luck." I pour two small cups and hand one too kieran.

#7Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 am

Anonymous
I look around to see if there any one able to see me up here but there wasn't so i take one cup from Tazuma and have a drink and then say.
"to luck. Well that sounds like a plan that plus must be in a sort of hell always runing for his life from that hollow. well let get going the last know place this plus was see was not to far from here." and so i start to jog off towards a park and as we get near we hear a cry for help and i dush off not paying attention to what you were crying out to me.

#8Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:26 am

Anonymous
I take the drink and quicky clean up. I hear the cry,for help and see kieran dash towards it direction. I take a second and feel for it. Its not,to far from here. I dash and catch up to kieran"its over there come on." I quicky turn right and look at kieran"over here just behind this hill crest." We break the crest and see one scares plus being chased by a hollow. Looking at kieran I say"well that didn't take long huh?" I then flare my reiatsu to try,to distract the hollow from its pursuit."lets go kieran." I leap into the air and draw my zanpacto from its scabbord

#9Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Anonymous
I shunpo to the sid eof the plus then i thurst out my palm and a shockwave of sound is emited and stops the hollow attack then i follow that up with one of my own technquices i form a ball of reiatsu in my hand then i hit the hollow in the chest with it and it burst into a stom of lightning bolts.
"Now that should get it attention get ready zuma." i yell as i jump back to stand between the hollow and the plus and i draw my zanpaktou and as i do sparks are emited from the length of it.

#10Boredom, missions and encounters. Empty Re: Boredom, missions and encounters. Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Anonymous
While in the air I prepare my strike. Holding my zanpacto in my right hand I strike down its body as I land. Slashing from right to left from its shoulder to midchest. I then jump back a few feet so I am between the plus and kieran and the hollow. I yell back to kieran"be on guard . I feel the other one may be close as well. I think this one is stalking the plus and the other hollow is stalking him(i point my zanpacto tip towards the hollow in front of us). I bring my zanpacto back to a normal defensive stance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum