Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1My tier system. Empty My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:34 am

Anonymous
Level 0: Advanced Rank

This rank is held exclusively for Organization leaders. If an organization leader drops their rank, they will be demoted. Unlike the other Tier ranks, the 0 tier has no sub divisions.

1st level: Captain/High Rank

Tier Level 1: This rank is for veteran captains. Captains of this level have mastered their bankai. Someone of Shunsui or Starrk's level would be an example of this.

Tier Level 2: This is for characters who are more powerful than 1-3, but not quite 1-1 yet. Vasto Lorde fall into this rank.

Tier Level 3: On this level, your character is on par with seasoned captains. Captains with great skill and great control and knowledge of their bankai would fall into this level. Some examples of this level are Byakuya Kuchiki and Grimmjow Jeagerjaques.

Tier Level 4: This is for characters who are more powerful than 1-5, but not quite 1-3 yet.

Tier Level 5: Here is where you are on the same level as new Captains. Examples of this would be Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Aaronierro.

2nd level: Lieutenant/Moderate Rank

Tier Level 1: This is a level for the rare vice-captain who has obtained their bankai. Renji Abarai is a good example of this Tier.

Tier Level 2: This is the tier level for a vice-captain who has mastered their shikai, but has yet to learn their Bankai. Rangiku Matsumoto is a good example of this.

Tier Level 3: This is for characters who are more powerful than 2-4, but not quite 2-2 yet.

Tier Level 4: This is a tier level for vice-captains Who have mastery over their shikai, but aren't even close to learning their bankai. The average vice-captain would fall into this category.

Tier Level 5: This level is for newly appointed vice-captains with a great mastery over their Shikai, but haven't fully mastered it's use yet. Marechiyo Omaeda would fall into this category.

3rd level: Officer/Low Rank

Tier Level 1: This level would be for a highly seated officer who has good knowledge of their shikai. Yumichika would be an example of this class.

Tier Level 2: This is for characters who are more powerful than 3-3, but not quite 3-1 yet.

Tier Level 3: This level is for the middle class seated officers. Most of these officers know their shikai, but have just learned it recently.

Tier Level 4: This is for characters who are more powerful than 3-5, but not quite 3-3 yet.

Tier Level 5: This level is for the lower seated officers, who can hear their zanpakuto's voice but cannot hear it's name quite yet.

4th level: Member Rank

This is the Unseated Shinigami, Just obtained their power Human, Garden variety Hollow, etc. It's the most basic Tier level. As with the 0 Tier, this category will not have sub divisions.

That's it.
This is all this thing is.
This is all we need.
We don't need to minimize every aspect of choice and interpretation within an RP, let the people run free using this as a simple rough guide, begone with the stupid ass tiered damage system, be free of stats and ARs, get back to the basics. Simple. RP. And before you say it can't be done I'll point to PH, Era X and ROTR in their primes (PH still today) as examples of yes, it can be done, and usually IS done.

#2My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 am

Anonymous
BATTLE RULES IN MY TIER SYSTEM.

Just like a normal RP, you must takes turns in a battle. When it is your turn and someone is attacking you, that next turn you have the option to dodge it or block it. But please don't think this limits you to just one move per turn. Since this is text based, no stats or die or anything like that, you can go ahead and post what you want to do after you've dodged or whatever. PLEASE NOTE! No character is perfect and they will eventually get hit, so please do not block every attack at you. Even Byakuya gets hit sometimes.

You are also able to attack your opponent. There are rules to what your abilities can be such as, no energy draining, no one-hit KO's and so forth. These are all forms of cheating, and no one here likes to be cheated against, so don't do it. If you have one of these as a special, your application will not be approved~

Now then, moving on to how to end the battle. Of course, a battle can't go on forever. So, this is where you must know when your character has reached their limits. It does not matter whether you win or lose, you will NOT lose your character if you lose. But if a problem arises to where the battle goes on for months, a staff member will go through and read the RP, and judge who the winner will be based on their RP skills. But please do not make it come to that.

Also, it should be noted that these apply for normal fights, Death enabled threads do indeed mean what is stated in them.

If there are any further questions, please ask me, and I will answer them, and then modify it into the rules.

Thank you for reading~ ^_^

#3My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:47 am

Anonymous
That's a whole lot of freedom. I see a simplified system like this drawing in a bunch of people. Even if it is a tad bit more complicated than what is implied here in this overview, this has some potential.

edit: So with this system, there would be no Yumichika like zanpakutos that drain energy?

#4My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 am

Anonymous
It'll draw in Roleplayers whom are more than beginners and they'll be able to help the new people to learn and understand it anyway. Furthermore, it'll be simpler and more easily adaptable for beginners. They'll learn from observation and repetition. This just allows for so much more free flowing RP without worry of constraints by numbers. I wanna fight I want to fight, I do not want math class, and scales, and reference said scales, that's all unnecessary in my opinion.

#5My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:51 am

Anonymous
Sorry, I edited my post as you responded. So this system puts limits on the types of zanpakutos allowed? No energy draining releases, for example?

#6My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 am

Anonymous
I wouldn't allow that ability without major drawbacks no. I mean I'm willing to look over anything if someone can justify it with proper drawbacks and what not, I am not willing to allow overpowered abilities however, nor abilities that are strictly for the sake of plot and or advancing a characters in character interests. Overpowered bullshit comes to an end with this.

#7My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 am

Anonymous
I see.

The strange shape of Yumichika's zanpakuto logically makes it difficult to use in melee combat. In this system would a lack of defensive capability with this zanpakuto suffice as a drawback? Or would we be looking for something more as well?

#8My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:39 am

Anonymous
Seeing as we're OC I would hope no one would attempt to do that, but given there's no true way to balance it out I'd say that would be incredibly hard to get passed. That's a drawback, but not compared to the extent of the pros of energy drain.

#9My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:29 am

Anonymous
Mmkay.

Are you opposed to a short but generalized chart on potentially OP powers and required drawbacks?

#10My tier system. Empty Re: My tier system. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:31 am

Anonymous
Sorry no idea how this got posted in here. I believe these were meant for your other thread with abilities and such.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum