Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Character Creation Rules. Empty Character Creation Rules. Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:06 am

Anonymous
I. People like having many characters, and thats acceptable. Make as many as you can keep up with, but only 2 of Captan tier or higher are allowed without applying for a third.

II. In order to possess a captain-level or higher character, you must be able to post 2-3 paragraphs with consistency in important postings such as event posts and posts for your characters subplot. This isn't expected every time, however. If someone hasn't given you enough to work with in a post and you can't make the limit, it's understandable.

III. While your zanpakuto is mostly up to you, there are a few guidelines we've made. Your zanpakuto may be single element or dual element, but it cannot be more than that. Also, if you have a dual element zanpakuto, the elements cannot oppose each other, as the
zanpakuto wouldn't function right. Also, there are a few abilities that won't be allowed because of extreme god modding potential.

V. There are limits to the abilities you can default with, without expressed staff approval (In cases for veterans whom have earned their abilities in the past or are known to be good enough Roleplayers and are active) you cannot start with Segunda, it is to be earned In character, due to the popularity of Arrancars. To offset this we'll need some Shinigami and Vizards so yeah. Furthermore, all Vizards must train for Hollow masks period, And Vizards/Captains can only start with Bankai with expressed staff approval.

#2Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 am

Anonymous
Perhaps a stipulation on age can be added? Something which, for example, that stops characters from having insane ages which aren't really possible. I say this because I'm looking at an immortal fullbringer app that is like 10,000 years old because of a sword fullbring. Only swords weren't created till the bronze age.

Not saying characters can't be long lived, but things should be reasonable.  :shit:

Also duel zanpakuto with opposing elements may need to be expanded on. Like if someone is using electricity and water, ice and fire, darkness and light, etc. perhaps they may want to use those opposing elements to create an intended effect. Or is this not allowed at all here?

That aside, I believe that these are feasable for the most part.

Edit: And one more thing which really involves more than just this specific topic: The specifications of a paragraph. Beyond middle school a paragraph isn't simply a cluster of 4-7 sentences. It's a cluster of sentences containing like ideas. Paragraphs generally end with a transitional sentence or two which allows for smooth segue into the next paragraph of like sentences which may differ from the preceeding. A paragraph could be 2 sentences or 20.

#3Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:48 am

Anonymous
The nice part about my rules and especially seeing as I happen to enjoy grading apps is this, most of my rules are rough guidelines and I'm willing and able to make it case by case.

#4Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:51 am

Anonymous
Did it again, edited my post. Lol.

Ok I suppose you kinda touch on my last addition then.

#5Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 am

Anonymous
Once again, I'm not a strict regulator. Don't RP shitty you keep your dude, get lazy and you won't.

#6Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:00 am

Anonymous
I like that...I like that a lot.

#7Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:08 am

Anonymous
Mind approving this then so I can post it? I hope to get these systems and events posted by tonight or tomorrow morning.

#8Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:17 am

Anonymous
I am against the age stipulation. Your argument is valid only for the prime material realm of humanity: little to nothing is known about the spiritual background. Limiting the use of age based on the human world & knowledge is inaccurate.

#9Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 am

Anonymous
Within reason man. I don't want ten year olds being 10,000.

#10Character Creation Rules. Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 am

Anonymous
Instead of restricting is based on that argument, it should be limited by criteria. One of my WIPs that I have yet to find the proper time & muse to finish is a Zanpakuto spirit of the moon. Naturally I have a personal opinion in this, but I disagree with ruling an age restriction. You guys are basing age on humanity & human events without considering that there are other forces at work aside from just humans.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum