Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Custom Kidou for the Nanashi Family Empty Custom Kidou for the Nanashi Family Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:19 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
The Nanashi Kidou:

Known users:
Amaya:https://bleachstoryrpg.forumotion.com/t9951-amaya-nanashi?highlight=Amaya
Anna:https://bleachstoryrpg.forumotion.com/t9684-anna-nanashi-done?highlight=Anna
Eleanor:https://bleachstoryrpg.forumotion.com/t9859-eleanor?highlight=Eleanor
Seishin:
https://bleachstoryrpg.forumotion.com/t9728-seishin-nanashi?highlight=Seishin

Name: Wapuhoru (Warp hole)
Type:Bakudou
Number:unknown
Incantation:Ye great master of escape create a portal in which I might make my way away from harm so that I may live to fight another day.
Description:Caster will create a small hole about the size of a fist. The hole will turn into a two way portal that can be expanded to move people through if more energy is place into the kidou. To teleport anything or one the user must have been at the location enough to know where to open the portal making a max of 6 portals a post.
Who can use it:Those who or are married or blood related or taught by a Nanashi
Character:Those who or are married or blood related or taught by a Nanashi

Name:Revitalize
Type: Bakudo
Number:Unknown
Incantation: Thy faithful servant, grant me thy blessing, honor me with the special melody produced by your enchanted voice
Description: Increases the users stamina and makes him or her incapable of exhaustion for a 2 post duration.

Name: Death Mark
Type:  Bakudo
Incantation:Ring of red divide your quadrant into three. Circle of green impale yourself upon the sword of tomorrow. Unholy fiend emblazon your deadly mark upon the skin of man
Description: A small green circle with a line through it inside a red ring with the upper right quadrant missing is inscribed upon the target. The mark becomes attached as though a phantom force was fired from the user's hands similar to the 7th Espada's Amor. As long as the mark remains emblazoned on the target their spirit energy begins slowly draining from their body as they fight and caster is conscious their spirit. The target's energy begins slowly draining from their body as they fight 25% for Entire thread total. The small green circle turns over time (8 post total) before a shock the equivalent of a hado 90 rushes through the target. Once the shock settles numbness or limpness of one or more limbs will last the duration of a post along with disorientation lasting an additional 2 posts.

Name:Chikyugiyokai (Dissolving orbs)
Number: Unknown
Incantation:Messengers of heaven, fortunes of spring, combine together and entangle what remains alive in your summer web
Description:Three green orbs are fired at the target. Contact of which creates a sticky substance that quickly hardens around the user and paralyzes the use of the affected part for a 2 post duration

Name:Goon Ryu Shokan (Roaring Dragon Summoning)
Incantation:Great and powerful lords of the Ethereal Kingdom, summon a mighty beast to take down my enemies and destroy all of the enemies in the wake of the eternal lord. Leave nothing but destruction and enter with the intention of taking all of creation
Description:Summons a spiritual dragon. The element of the dragon is modeled after the user's Zanpakuto element. I.e Steel dragon if physical, Magic if Kido, Fire if fire, Ice if Ice and so on.

Name:Kakudai Suru (Enlarge)
Type: Bakudo
Number: Unknown
Incantation:The magic restraints let go as the sparrow flies north. The chains go slack as the rat runs to the south. When the sun sets in the west the moon shall rise and force the hand of nature.
Description: The user touches a nearby object and triples its size

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum