Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Surprisingly, it's Just a Chat?! Empty [Private] Surprisingly, it's Just a Chat?! Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:01 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Johan walked through the halls of the Diocese on as fine a day as any, his steps measured and crisp. Of course, anyone passing by refrained from making a goose-step joke. The last guy to do that got shot in the face... With a three-hour lecture on appropriate workplace relations between subordinates and superiors. Today, Johan had scheduled a meeting with Imperator Gwynevere to discuss various topics of utmost importance. Yep. He didn't feel left out, ok? It's business you know?!

Ahem. Anyways. Johan lightly knocked on the door to Gweynevere's office three times before speaking up with his thickly-accented voice. "I have arrived for our meeting, Imperator." No, typing the accent out is cringy as hell. Use your imagination.

Seralin

Seralin
There was knocking on the door, followed by a voice. Gwynevere knew exactly who it was, and smiles a bit at the thought. "Ah, please come in." She closes up some of the documents she was working on in a folder and places down her pen. "Timely arrival, Cardinal Johan. I'll be honest, I was about to request a meeting myself before I received yours first." She gives the man time to answer before gesturing to one of the two chairs before her desk. "Please, have a seat. Would you like a drink?" She stands and heads to the small fridge in her office. "I have water, cold tea, and chilled coffee." Again, she waits for the man's reply. She grabs herself some water and whatever Johan wants, if anything, before taking back to her seat. "Now, to what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting, Cardinal?"

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"None for me, thank you." Johan politely declined the offer of a refreshment with the wave of his hand as he sat down across from Gwynevere with a neutral expression his face. Johan made no effort to shift or relax in his seat, simply keeping back ramrod straight as he adjusted his glasses's perch on the bridge of his nose. "Hmmm, my first order of business concerns Saki. I very much hope you aren't attempting to poach her to join your... Royal Guard, was it? She is a cornerstone of my Cardinality and one of the few competent people I have on hand." Johan paused, shaking his head as he scoffed at how useless some of the people under his leadership really seemed to be in his eyes.

Seralin

Seralin
Gwynevere politely shook her head at the male's question. "I'll be honest, I have considered the possibility, but upon talking with her further decided she would serve the Diocese better in your Cardinality." She takes note of how the man seemed otherwise... displeased with those under him. She was sure it wouldn't be a bad thing. "Speaking of, how is your Cardinality doing? How capable do you consider those under you?" This was a meeting, it would be expected that she too would ask questions. "We might be sending an important mission towards your Cardinality soon, so it is important to know if you feel your subordinates are potentially ready."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum