Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1[Private] What's Next? Empty [Private] What's Next? Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Las Noches. His new home, or so he'd like to think. Having arrived at Hueco Mundo together with Ika Mazi, the Cero King, the young Vizard could be found sitting atop one of the many roofs. Thinking, hoping, wondering. About where to go now he joined the ranks of the Espada. About what was expected from him now that he was brought into the fold. Although all very new to him he could get used to this. The fresh air, surrounded by nothing but silence, truly enjoing his peace and quiet. But for how much longer would he be able to do so? Anytime now things could change.

#2[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Tue May 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Las Noches was a castle in hell that had no right to be there. Sure, it wasn't literally hell but if Hueco Mundo was designed intelligently as anything more than some metaphorical hellscape then frankly, it was a fucking worthless idea from the get-go. Ika was trying to locate one of his newest recruits, one he had recently hit in the face repeatedly because he was in effect a bit of a cunt. He was seemingly sitting on one of the many overly furnished rooftops around Las Noches and so Ika was going to meet him there and have a bit of a chat. The air was hot, it was after all a fucking desert, and sweat ordained Ika's brow in a rather apparent fashion as he slowly but surely walked towards his new ally. "You've made a unique decision as to what constitutes a chair friend eh? Scoot."

Provided the man obliged, Ika would slide in next to him, sitting down as he began to fish a fresh bag of clove from his pocket. "So what brings you to the rooftops? Hopefully it wasn't to jump while I wasn't looking."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Brought back to the current time and place Vulcan was visibly surprised when he noticed who decided to show up. "My King, I did not expect you here" the Vizard replied while at the same time creating some space for Ika to sit. "No, worry not. I doubt a fall like that would be able to kill me." Listening to the man's inquiry about his reason for being out there Vulcan stared in front of him before providing a suitable answer. The rooftops were indeed not the most common place for anyone to hang out, but in the case of the young Vizard it would be the best option available, at least when he considered the thoughts occupying his mind.

After spending a couple of minutes thinking he'd finally come up with a response. "It's a lot to take in. All very new to me as well. Suddenly I became a Fraccion to someone I know nothing about, unaware what she expects from me." After he had finished replying Vulcan would stare into the distance once more.

#4[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Wed May 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Vulcan appeared more than a little on the surprised side of things when Ika made his appearance. The man said some shit about not expecting to see his king on the rooftops, a fair proclamation to be sure but Ika figured he'd probably never truly warm up to being called king of anything. "I'm begging you to never call me that again to be honest. If you're in mixed company where not doing so could get you in trouble fine but in private? Fuck man, just call me Ika." Nonetheless, the Vizard made some room for Ika to sit down and so Ika would oblige, taking his seat next to the man as easily as he could. "Believe me, I was more worried about what the janitor would think having to scrape you off the ground."

Ika smirked, basically doing his best to announce to the other Vizard that he was joking, the boy began to spill his thoughts soon after, prompting Ika to yet again speak up. "Oh right, I placed you with my daughter. Basically your task is simple, appease her emotionally and otherwise and be sure nothing happens to her. If something does happen to her, hope you're dead by the time I hear about it."

#5[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Thu May 21, 2020 2:28 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Interesting, maybe the two of them could get buddy-buddy after all. "Alright, Ika it is" Vulcan said while smiling after hearing the Cero King's remark about the way of properly addressing him. An even bigger surprise was when Vulcan came to know about the fact he was placed with Ika's daughter. "Wait, what? Your daughter? As in, my Espada is your kid?" The Vizard wasn't sure how to feel about this sudden revelation. It could turn out good and bad. Rub the daughter in the wrong way and daddy finds out, game over. But stay on her good side and maybe things could start to look up for him.

"So, yes ma'am, of course ma'am, stuff like that? I suppose I can do that. I'm not the best in dealing with other people but I guess I'll learn soon enough." The Vizard wasn't all too sure about how he made his first impression as a Fraccion, he was still alive so it couldn't have gone that bad, right? "Any other tips you can give me? Like stay by her side at all times or give her enough space? I doubt she'd enjoy seeing my face pop up constantly. What about you? I assume you have some people directly under you as well?" It would make sense for the Cero King to have a couple of Fraccion, even though he might not need it.

#6[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Thu May 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It was weird, being buddy-buddy with people had become an increasingly difficult task by this point in Ika's career. He struggled greatly with developing any kind of one on one relationship at this point in his career since at the end of the day, he was basically just a vessel of power. Ika's contributions to the world by this point in life were predicated entirely on the basis of the power he possessed, and that created a rather large barrier for others to try and work their way around. When you had the general responsibility Ika felt he had, the circle of acceptable acquaintances and friends became significantly smaller and less pronounced.

It was around the time Ika finished that thought that Vulcan processed what Ika told him. "That is correct, you are serving under my daughter in the Espada presently. She's a bit of a hot-head but she isn't too demanding. None of that yes ma'am no ma'am shit is necessary, she's not old enough to warrant respect but you will look after her. Any injuries that befall her better occur over your deceased corpse." Ika said this with an air of severity, and then relaxed his posture. Frankly, the more time went on the harder it became to maintain this kind of air and posture.

"As for tips.. man ask her, if she wants you around be there and if not respect her space. You'll learn to strike a balance on your own, I trust in your competence for some reason." Ika smiled slightly, shrugging his shoulders as the last question was asked. "Yeah, everyone kinda fits that criteria though so it's hardly worth mentioning. Everyone serves under me, some more directly than others."

#7[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Fri May 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"Alright, I'll make sure nothing happens to her. Although she's capable of kicking my ass anytime" Vulcan smiled. The Vizard didn't plan on acting like some sort of babysit for Kat, he knew she'd hate the thought of being treated as a kid even though technically she was. He remembered being told by the Tercero Espada, Thor Blerster, that not every relationship between them and their Fraccion was the same for everyone. Not that he expected to grow close or become friends with Kat, but it wouldn't hurt if the two of them became to trust each other over time. 

Vulcan listened attentively as Ika replied to his earlier question. As the King it was only to be expected everyone served him. "So how does it feel being looked at for power, for guidance? Knowing you're the strongest must be a damn good feeling. But I assume you can grow tired of always putting up an act, sometimes trying to be someone you're not. Not saying you're faking it, but even a king sometimes wants to be normal, even only for a second." The Vizard figured only a few knew the real Ika Mazi, he made it his own to always believe there was more to a person than they show at first. The Seraphim didn't expect Ika to open up or suddenly share his story, but maybe, just maybe it would be a weight off his shoulders.

#8[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Vulcan's reply to this particular scenario was truthful and humorous. A small smile parted Ika's lips momentarily leading into a chuckle that he did his best to choke out in the following moments. "Kat's a good girl, powerful as one might expect one of my children to be but she's a bit of a softy, you can't convince her to do much in terms of combat I'm afraid so that's why you'll need to be making sure she doesn't get herself into any trouble." Ika paused for a moment, letting the situation sink in for the low-ranking Vizard before he continued.

As the boy spoke all Ika could do for a minute was laugh, it wasn't that the questions or scenarios he proposed were insidious or poorly constructed, they just weren't realistic. "I mean, power is fine to have you know? I don't enjoy being looked to, it just comes with the territory by this point in my life and truthfully it's been this way for at least 600 years by this point.." Ika paused a moment, letting himself ponder the situation before continuing. "My life has never had normalcy and unless I disappear I seriously doubt it ever will. It's not something I strive for."

#9[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Mon May 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"Guess I'll have to do the fighting for her, although not sure I'll be of much use in terms of combat." Make sure she doesn't get herself into any trouble huh? Easier said than done Vulcan figured. He sincerely doubted his words would get through to her but the least he could do was try. The Vizard simply hoped he wasn't the one Kat had to save at the end of the day, instead of vice versa. He didn't plan on becoming known as the Fraccion who constantly needed his ass saved by his Espada. "I'll make sure we get along."

Vulcan continued to listen attentively to Ika as he spoke. "I wouldn't know. While I have more power most people can only dream of I still have a long way to go before truly considering myself a powerful creature." Although power was law in the world they lived in the Vizard couldn't find himself desperately looking for it. Perhaps it would be wiser if he did. And maybe it'd be exactly what he planned to do now that he was part of the Espada. "Not even a single moment where you wanted to disappear? Not even after those 600 years?" Vulcan could see where Ika was coming from, but he would also understand if there had been a moment where the Cero King wanted to leave, even only for a minute.

#10[Private] What's Next? Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Tue May 26, 2020 11:37 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The man didn't seem excessively confident in his abilities as a combatant which was fair, Ika had more or less dragged his ass up and down the sands at leisure upon their first meeting and could've done plenty more if he were motivated. Nonetheless the man was smarter than he gave himself credit for, seemingly snapping back towards ensuring that Ika was satisfied. He noted that he'd be sure he and Ika's daughter got along which was, for the most part, all Ika really needed to hear to concede the point and let the man continue on with whatever he wished to comment on.

Once more the man took the time to be bashful and full of humility, but it was fair to note that Ika had ascended the ranks of Shinigami a bit more quickly than others were used to. He had been a weapon since a young age and had never really looked back. The closest thing he had to independence was weaponizing himself in the pursuit of his own ideals, but even then this was largely an extension of him being forced into the "weapon" role at an early age. Thinking for a moment, Ika would quickly pipe in. "I suppose my ascent was a bit quicker than most, that much is fair. I would say it's likely that I've had moments where I've wanted to disappear but I can't exactly project that. My life is my life and there's no way around that, I can't run away from it, I can only accept it for what it is.." Ika stood up, staring over the vast desert in front of him a minute before continuing. "It does have it's perks you know?.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum