Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Tue May 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Vulcan would find himself able to agree with Ika's statement. Being the strongest certainly has its perks. Not that the Vizard could imagine, he was a mere Fraccion, expected to serve his Espada and follow orders from Kat and the Cero King. Not that he would have it any other way. For as long as he could remember the Vizard appreciated his peace and quiet, being a Fraccion was the next best thing. At least compared to the Vizards in the Gotei who were kept on a leash. So it's not like Vulcan had anything to complain about. It was true that hings would be easier for him if he would be amongst the strongest, but he would also gain more responsibilities and that was something he wanted to avoid for now.

"What keeps you going? How do you stay motivated? Is it simply because you can or do you always find something new?" The world keeps changing and with it they would as well. Perhaps that was the reason Ika continued with what he was doing.

#12[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Tue May 26, 2020 9:59 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that the young man for the most part agreed with pretty much whatever Ika was willing to put out there. Being strong had it's perks, there was no way to sugarcoat that fact or make it less true and Ika had been a beneficiary of these perks for most of his life. The level of power he had attained in his youth was something that this Vizard couldn't even start to aspire to, he was a fringe Vice Captain level combatant and not much else. His only real responsibility was recently given to him and it was essentially to protect Ika's daughter or die in the attempt.

It seemed that this Vizard was not motivated by power as Ika was in his youth, he couldn't even fathom would could motivate someone like Ika towards continuing on and in fairness, it wasn't a question Ika had given much direct thought to. What did keep him going?.. What was it that made him tick, and made him desire to continue improving and growing stronger?.. He pondered that thought for a moment, stirring in his seat before speaking. "I want to leave a better world for my kids, and I'd like a more compelling legacy than my father had. He was just as strong as I am now and yet he was discarded, his legacy is barely intact and someday I'd like to restore that. I'd like to restore his legacy and greater than that I'd like to exceed his legacy. A better world for my children.. seems good enough for me."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Thu May 28, 2020 3:20 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
So it seemed Ika wanted to leave something behind. Restore his father's legacy and even do better than the man who came before him. "A better world for your children? Do you really think something like that is possible? During one of my conversations with the Tercero Espada we briefly talked about a similar thing. If my hopes and dreams would be able to come true. The Arrancar simply explained that even if we succeeded in eradicating the Quincy and Gotei's existence, we would eventually turn on each other as there would be no other enemy than ourself. So what do you think is needed for a better world?" Perhaps the Cero King had a different view than Vulcan's new friend Thor. 

"Soooo .. children, as in more than one? Is now the moment where you tell me to look after the others as well?" The Vizard would jokingly say, wondering how similar they'd be to Kat. Must be nice, building your own empire, raising powerful children, training an army. It made Vulcan think whether or not Ika had already thought about a successor, someone of his kids who could follow in his footsteps. "I assume that means you have also thought about what will happen once your reign ends? Or is it too early to think about who would be next-in-line?" Not that the Vizard implied Ika's time had come, but at least he would get to know more about the Cero King and all the things going on in that mind of his.

#14[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Fri May 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The man seemed fairly enthralled with the rather typical rhetoric Ika was putting out there for him. Nothing Ika was saying to him was untrue, he did wish to leave a better world for his children and he did want to one day be held in similar regard to his father but these were fairly run of the mill motivations for people. Perhaps he questioned whether or not Ika could attain those things outright?..

Vulcan's speech seemed to confirm these thoughts, offering Ika a healthy dose of his new reality. It was a unique reality being espoused by the Arrancar, something Ika had sought to separate himself from at pretty much every turn. Ika moved his hand to brush the hair out of his eyes before speaking. "Frankly, I think all of the things I've outlined are as possible as I wish for them to be. If I put my mind and might towards accomplishing something like the goals I outlined for you then I truly believe I will achieve that goal. As for your friend Thor.. You're a Vizard, he's an Arrancar. We aren't the same, and our goal isn't to destroy the Gotei it's to retake it. Don't befriend the Hollows Vulcan, the minute I recapture the Gotei we'll be going back."

The next two questions brought a small headshake from Ika before any answer could be offered. "I have several kids, I only know a few of them. Kat is the only one I'm on speaking terms with or protecting terms so you don't need to worry about that.. I have not made a succession plan because I don't really care to. What happens here after I become the new Sou-Taichou doesn't really concern me. These Arrancar.. they're a means to an end, nothing more."

#15[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Sat May 30, 2020 2:15 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
It was good to hear Ika deemed his plan of making the world a better place possible. If that wasn't the case Vulcan doubted many people would follow the Cero King as they did now. Of course the Vizard would support such a cause, not that he felt like his kind had been done wrong to them, but considering the fact how they were treated at the Gotei indicated change was necessary. "Hm, I wouldn't call us friends, but he seemed to be one of the good, at least if we can call ourselves good or bad. But then again, I have only met two Arrancar so far. The other one seemed a bit .. special. Narrow-minded, if you may. Acting like the only purpose we Fraccion have is to obey and serve, accepting that we're weak. Don't get me wrong, I know my place and I intend to serve Kat and yourself to the best of my abilities, but I won't allow myself to be considered weak. I want to grow stronger, so I can do an even better job at serving and protecting my Espada." Vulcan was aware he might have been rambling, but still, he needed to get it off his chest.

A couple of children but Kat being the only one he was on speaking terms with? Must be hard on Ika but Vulcan decided not to pry too much into the family business. The Vizard continued to listen attentively, yet again he noticed Ika being not so keen on the Arrancar and he wondered why. "What happens when we take back Gotei? We build ourselves a future? A future for the Vizard, but what with the others like the Arrancar that helped us in the battle against the Gotei? Are they simply here for us to use at our disposal?" He wouldn't mind a place where his race would be able to live peacefully, he only wondered what would happen to the others like Thor and Visi.

#16[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:15 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika listened to the man talk and was kinda happy to have received some new perspective on things. Hearing from a young Vizard with aspirations to become great was something Ika could get behind, and it served to further motivate him towards carving out some kind of future for other Vizards within the Gotei. It seemed rather far away now, but it was something that he'd have to continue aspiring to in order to bring some kind of quality of life to younger Vizards such as this one. The commentary about the Arrancar Vulcan had met was enough to bring Ika a small bit of joy, he was almost certainly referring to Visi whom Ika had heard about in passing. The mans confidence in speech, his mannerisms.. Ika knew he had the perfect place for him.

"When I take back the Gotei there will be a future for Vizards such as ourselves and Shinigami alike. The Arrancar will be left to do what Arrancar do, the power vacuum I leave will fill quickly and this will all start anew. What I do know is I could use a driven Vizard such as yourself as part of my division. When I take over the Gotei, when I become Captain Commander, you will be in my squad. That is what I do know for sure."

#17[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Feelings of joy were no longer able to remain hidden on Vulcan's face when the Vizard heard Ika's words. A future for his kind, would such a thing finally be possible? His dream he so longed for suddenly didn't seem that far out of reach anymore. Of course it all depended on whether or not they would be able to take back the Gotei but for now he simply found himself in a bliss of happiness. Hearing the next couple of sentences left the young Seraphim with both a sense of honor, pride and if he were to be completely honest, a little bit of nervousness as well. 

"It would be my honor to serve under you in your squad, Ika." The Cero King probably already noticed by now that Vulcan was a rather curious individual so it would come as no surprise that the Vizard asked yet another question. "What do you plan on doing differently once we take over Gotei and you become the Captain-Commander?" Talks about divisions and whatnot made the young man think about how things would work out for him.

#18[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:39 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Vulcan's face seemed to momentarily explode with joy as Ika mentioned a potential future for the Vizards in the Gotei. It wasn't excessively surprising for Ika to see some joy come across the mans face, so many Vizards had been praying for a resolution such as that for years and it had been hopeless until very recently. Ika had worked hard to make this kind of dream a reality for himself and others around him, and now that it truly appeared to be attainable he could hardly contain his excitement. A small glimmer of a smile formed across his face for a moment before he settled back down, returning to a business like calm as he analyzed that the man had worked himself into a bit of a tizzy.

Ika chuckled lightly after the man finished speaking. "Serving a man isn't an honor, I'm a genetic accident away from being just like you. I lucked into having this kind of potential, and was luckier still to have been born at a time and in a position of power where I could fine-tune myself into what I am today. As for what I intend to do different.. Well for starters any persecution of any kind will be met with strong resistance. Shinigami will get on board with Vizards being a part of the Gotei or they can rot in the Maggots Nest. We will be returning to the Gotei 13 structure my father championed all those years ago and.. hell, maybe I'll make a position for the old guy. Who knows.." Ika smiled lightly once more before snapping back to attention. "Any specific questions on that topic Vulcan?"

#19[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Vulcan continued to listen attentively as Ika spoke about his future plans involving the Vizard and Gotei 13. Asking if the young man had any further questions the Cero King finished talking. While some things still remained unanswered he knew it would be no use thinking about the "what" and the "ifs" considering they were still in the present and had yet to achieve their dream. Part of why Vulcan had so many questions had to do with the fact not much was known about how things were done, at least from his point of view. The Vizard was simply interested in learning, about the past as well as the future. 

Either way, he figured one more question wouldn't hurt. "Return to the Gotei structure you say, which means your father ran things differently than the way they are now?" New leaders, new laws so he could understand things didn't stay the same.

#20[Private] What's Next? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] What's Next? Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boy was a good listener, that much was for certain. By now most people would've long since got bored of a discussion like this and begun to inquire about more pressing and perhaps more intriguing matters to discuss but Vulcan was not one of these types. He seemed intent on learning about the plans Ika had for him and the other Vizards, eager to learn what exactly Ika had intended to do when he finally became the Captain Commander and thankfully for both of them, Ika had plenty of ideas on this front. The Vizard's pursuit of information was something to keep note of, Ika made a mental note of it in the back of his mind before listening to the mans response.

Ika chuckled a bit, shaking his head at the man making it very apparent that he wasn't quite as old as Ika was. "Christ, you're making me feel like an old cunt here.. Yeah, the Gotei used to have 13 different squads and the Kidou Corps operated separate from the Gotei. There was also a legislative body known as the Central 46.. bunch of cunts, I don't miss them and I may not let them come back but beyond that.. Yeah, the Gotei was a lot different. Different priorities, different ethics, different everything really.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum