Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
When I first entered the inner sanctum of Konton, which... I say inner sanctum, and yet it's more like some guy's backyard in a secluded forest.... but it's also a jungle. Point being, it was kind of a dump. Safe to say it fit in with the rest of Bogota but damn it to hell, man... could have been a little nicer. Complaints aside, shortly after my arrival, I noted a very interesting presence. It felt warm, but not necessarily inviting. After I'd taken a trip or two out, I decided I'd seek this person out, just to be sure I was meant to talk to them. Following the trail, I came across a girl who dare I say it, looked nearly identical to me in age. She wore long black hair, wore dark clothing, and had startling green eyes. Her aura suggested she was as combative as she looked..

Tossing that thought aside, I walked up to her and in the most polite manner I could, I greeted her. "Hello there, I'm new here... I kinda had a run in with something I could nae handle and Ika saved me. So rather than not have anyone to talk to... I figure I may make some friends." I felt awkward, trying to talk as if I wasn't scared of the intensity she put off just by existing. Almost reminded me of someone else. I quickly realized a blunder of mine and bowed a little "Apologies, forgot to properly introduce meself, me name is Kin Baird."

Mei

Mei
It was surprising to say the least that she was minding her own business and actually felt the need to relax. So of course, she decided that all she wanted to do was nap and that didn't necessarily need to be in any certain place. So, she would find her comfort in a larger room placing herself on what resembled a foldable sofa. It wasn't the most accepting of resting places, however she wasn't going to be getting back up if she could help it. Finally, some peace and quiet from the misfits.

At least, Kat would think that she had peace and quiet, until an unfamilar face would enter the room. How did he find her? What did he want? Who was he anyway? She was almost positive she had never seen him before and he seemed weird. However, he also seemed similar to her in year in appearance, but that brought about another question. Was he really? Was he just a human that looked about her age? She had no idea.

Soon enough, he would walk up to her and begin to speak. Her emerald eyes stared at him in the most stern of ways as he made his greetings. Great. Another kid saved by her father that was probably just obsessed and trying to find a way to get close to him. Well, she didn't actually care and she wasn't going to be used by anyone. Then again, she was really confused why his vocabulary was so ancient, nonetheless she wouldn't move from her spot. She stayed laying down with one of her legs hanging off the side of the foldable furniture. She would sigh looking up towards the ceiling as he spoke his name to her. How awkward was he?

"So, Kin Baird, my father saved you. Let me guess. He's your newfound obsession, much like my brother.
You want to be my friend to get close to him and you figured I would help you. For starters, I won't help you get to my father, but I will tell you one thing. Nae? Who says nae? Get rid of those ancient words because that's not going to impress anybody. It makes you sound weird."
Her voice was dull and hard as she assumed these things about him. Kat was tired of being used. She was tired of everyone being all over her father. Plus, she hadn't been able to nap yet. At this point, she was beginning to grow annoyed.

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
As I approached her, I felt that I'd disturbed her in some way, not that I knew how, but her body lanugage and aura both echoed an air of "excuse me". Though now that I thought about it, she was laying down, as though she were about to rest. I didn't really want to upset her, or anyone for that matter, but it would become apparent she may have misunderstood my intentions. When she did speak, she gave me the information that her father was Ika, the man who saved me. Okay, well that may explain why both of them feel oppressive in nature. But obsession? Getting close to her father? No. Even if that was the case, I didn't want any part in it. And then she insulted my accent.... I took a breath, calming down. I was in the presence of a lady. Erm... At least a female, not sure if I could call her a proper lady yet.

Either way, she finished speaking, and I took my turn, "Oh, Ika? Gods no. He's no hero to me. I plan on taking any instruction and training I can get from him and hopefully stay far away from the man. He strikes me as the type.... eeeughhh. Makes my skin crawl a bit. Hell, even as he came to save my life, I was grateful, sure... but his very energy feels oppressive and dirty. I don't like it. Brings me to you. I sought ye out because the energy I sense from ye is warm. Granted, feels much more like I'm standing near a fire right now, but uh. I don't know. I guess if I had to think about it, I just don't want to be alone. I really just want to have people I can talk to. That's all, I promise." I felt as though I may have overstayed, felt like I should leave. So I began to turn around and walk away. Some part of me thought that maybe I'd picked the wrong person, since she seemed to keep to herself intentionally.

Mei

Mei
As she finished speaking, she was awaiting a "you're mean" comment or perhaps even for this boy to try to "teach her a lesson" of some sort. Emerald eyes woukd turn back to him in their lazy state, however her eyebrows would raise as the boy began to dismiss her father. She had to say she was a bit confused on the matter of how this kid didn't see her father as a hero of some sort. Hell, Kat could tell him he was wrong and she just might. Of course, she knew he didn't fit that typical hero standard, but at least, he tried. She was even more confused as this kid spoke of auras. What was he like a sensory freak? Or was he just a psychic wannabe? Everything about him struck her as odd and she wasn't sure if she liked him yet, although he did seem to be on the right path.

He spoke about her father's aura or whatever, which sounded spot on to how he was as a person. He was indeed oppressive and dirty, however she still felt a bit annoyed when people spoke ill of her father. Before she could contemplate those feelings though, the kid began speaking of her energy and how she felt compared to her father. Warm? It had to be her abilities. Why else would she be warm? She was surprised he had said just "warm", although he did say it felt more like a fire, which she assumed would be more in the hot area.

Just as he would finish, he would promise her that he only wanted to make friends and for some reason, she believed him. Although his story had many holes that needed filling, she would allow herself to accept it as he began walking away from her. Of course, she wasn't going to let him leave. "Excuse me, Kin Baird," she would speak in a sort of astonished tone. "I never said you could leave," her voice became more nonchalant as she would slide one foot towards her positioning her knee in the air as her other foot hung off the folding bed. This would leave a small space, enough for Kin to sit down. "Sit. I can't say my company is the best,
but I'm bored. You also ruined my nap, so the least you could do is explain some things to me. Like maybe, what the hell you mean by energies. Are you like a super old tree god worshiper with nature powers? Is that why you talk weird?"
Kat would begin asking questions where Kin wanted to answer or not.

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
You know, now that I thought about it.... the way she dealt with me... I got the feeling that maybe she really did want some sort of companionship at some point. Maybe, somewhere in there, she still did. The way she acted, countless others before me had used her and not actually been interested in being around her for... well, being herself. Seemed maybe too many people disappointed her, so she stopped trying to care. And yet, as I spoke to her, her expression changed from one of disdain to interest. At least I think I saw that... I might have imagined it. It may not have been my imagination after all, as when I began to leave her be, she stopped me. She did so in way that felt very dominating, and oddly enough, I didn't mind. It wasn't an oppressive feeling so much as it felt like she was being playful since her interest was piqued.

Though the next set of events was not what I was expecting. As her voice went from exasperated, to astonished, to even looser tones, she adjusted her resting body, giving me just enough space to sit. She half-offered, half-expected me to sit with her, stating she might not be welcome company. She also mentioned ruining her nap, which I'd been afraid of shortly after I arrived... though she didn't seem so upset about that. She did seem curious about what I talked about, who I was, what I could be.

I'll admit I wasn't quite comfortable being that close to her, at least quite yet. When I'd said I wanted to be closer, this wasn't what I meant. But knowing the aura she put off, who she was the child of, and a few other things that I couldn't quite place... I decided it best not to tell her any of that. Denying her after making her feel like someone was generally interested in her would probably set off a chain of events that I didn't want to live through. So I made my way over to her, sitting, practically pressed up against her leg considering how little space there was. And though it was mostly an afterthought, the sensation of searing pain made its way down my back. There's no real way I could have stifled my reaction, to shake a bit, buckling a little under the shock. For her sake, and potentially my own, I tried to deal with it. "When I say energies.... I have no idea what they're actually called. My energy, yours, the energy around us in the atmosphere. The energy that we put off when we fight.... I'm still new to most of this. Up until.... say a week ago, I didn't know I carried an Asauchi. I didn't know I could walk on air. I didn't know what a shinigami or a spirit were. To my knowledge at the time, I was an extremely long-lived human. It's only through the people I've met that I've learned how oblivious I've been. And if the accent annoys ye that much, I can try to speak proper english... I grew up in Scotland, by the way." I couldn't quite make eye contact with her. It was difficult to keep myself upright, seeing as if I got any closer to her, it felt like I'd burn alive.

I figured even after that explanation, something personal to her, to explain why I couldn't seem to resist the pain that came seemingly from nowhere. "And with you, right now, I feel immense pain. Your natural energy... I take it your powers are fire. I've slowly been able to deduce things like how people are, to what they do because of things. I feel like if I keep trying, I can get better at that... but putting that aside. It does hurt a lot to be this close to you, but I figured it worth it to bear it. I'm tired of not exploring who I am because I'm afraid to feel pain. Being around those Hollows, around you, your father... anyone that needs to fight... It'll hurt regardless. But I can't live a normal life anymore. It's long past that. And I certainly don't want to be alone. That hurts even more than being as close to you as I am right now."

Mei

Mei
He was captured. Her words had reached his ears leaving no room for dismissal as he would force himself to turn around and be seated where she prompted him to. However, something very odd happened as he brushed against her leg. It almost seemed as if he were frightened by something or prehaps even harmed in a way. Was he in pain? Had he hurt himself? Perhaps, the feeling of brushing against her had felt like some sort of insect or spider creature. What was it that had startled him in such a way? It almost seemed as if he was prepared for it in a way almost as if he was surpressing his movements. So in response, Kat would find herself scooting upwards so she was in a sitting position with her leg still propped up on the couch, yet this time it wasn't nearly touching this boy.

Finally, he began to tell her more things. He spoke a lot about energies. He spoke about hers, the atmosphere, and the energy of battle. Of course, she would tilt her head at the thought. Did he mean Reiatsu? It sounded an awful lot like he was hinting at the reiatsu aspect of the spiritual world, however he kept saying "energies". Why? Did he not understand the concept? Was he really just some human kid? He was so clueless, but she wasn't quite sure why. Then, it was also explained. He was actually clueless and didn't understand a thing about, well, anything at all. A shinigami? An Asauchi? An extremely long lived human? That last one seemed to be more concerning than the rest of it. Was he just dumb? There was no way. He had to have known something was up, if anything at all.

He was silent only for a moment as he spoke about being near her. Was she really that painful to be around? The only person interested in her as an individual was in agony being anywhere near her due to her power. It was times like this that made her feel like an edgelord because she hated being herself. She hated who she was, her power, her family, and everything else about her. However, it would seem to be burried more as she thought about thr words he was speaking. He was fine with the pain. He didn't care as long as he didn't have to be alone, but that's not what she wanted. She didn't care if he hurt himself over someone else, but she was tired of hurting the people around her just because she was there. She had already harmed her father unintentionally and now this boy. It made her angry that she couldn't do anything to control it, however she assumed losing her cool would only make it worse.

"I'm not sure you're using the proper terminiology, Kin Baird. As of right now, you think everything is surrounded by energies. Well I'm here to tell you that shinigami, hollows, quincy, and everything else that could possibly be spiritual, all survive off of a certain type of energy. That energy is Reiatsu. You said you can feel it in hollows and when we fight, which is why my theory is you can sense Reiatsu at a ridiculously increased rate. The way you speak it's almost as if you can't control it at all, which isn't going to be very useful to you. It's probably more harmful than anything. Again, it's just a theory, which is why I want to try something." Kat would speak in a manner that would suggest she had actually paid attention at the academy. Of course, she had slept through mostly everything, but she did graduate prestigiously. She was also a Captain, so it wasn't as if it was completely surprising. It was surprising, however, that she decided to show this side of her to anyone at all. Nonetheless, she would continue with her research and she would find herself sitting straight up facing Kin. At this point, she would attempt to suppress her Reiatsu as much as she possibly could leaving one thing for Kin to do next. "So, Kin Baird, tell me how does my "energy" feel to you now? In a sense of better, worse, or not at all." Emerald eyes would be glued to his person to tell whether he was lying to her or not. She was also generally interested.

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
Despite my initial impressions of her, when she first noticed I was in pain, she retreated physically, sitting up so that she wasn't as directly responsible for my pain. It was a kindness I wasn't expecting from someone who embraced her element of fire so briskly. During the long-winded explanation of where I'd been, why I was so godsdamned clueless, and wherein I covered what I didn't understand, the girl's face went through all sorts of expressions. Her eyes reflected things such as curiosity, question, to just having the look of 'is this kid serious?' But all the while, she remained intrigued, captivated by my story, rather than partially in fear of me as was my case. Though as I went on, I had less to fear from her. From time to time, especially when I mentioned how she felt to me, she seemed rather... lost in thought, as though she had been through something like this before, deeply regretting something...

But I couldn't get a clear picture of her. She was a puzzle to me, and one that I was interested in seeing the remaining pieces of. Particularly since she seemed so... human. I couldn't put my finger on the word or words I wanted to use. But her flaws and her perfections drew me to her more than the warmth and comfort I originally felt when I decided come to see her. As I too became lost in thought, she opened her mouth to fill in some of the holes in my understanding. She explained to me that the energy of battle, that the energy we all carried inside of us was called Reiatsu, and it was the intensity of that same energy which likely caused me great pain. Powerful people like her father, Ika, and herself.. they would hurt me just by being near me, at least... as I was now. She explained that since I was technically a shinigami, and beings such as that could sense, that I myself may sense the energy of others at such a high rate, that it's a lot for someone like me may not be able to control what I take in. When she spoke, she sounded as though she may have gone to this 'academy' I have heard of, and was quite the student. She also asked me for but a moment for her to try something, and as I realized what she was doing, my jaw found itself low, unable to close. She'd taken her energy, and hidden it... somehow. Now as she asked me, I had an answer to tell her what I was feeling.

In that moment, my heart thumped. My eyes were glued to her emerald eyes, gleaming with interest. They seemed to speak a tone of playfulness, though the rest of her face left a veil of mystery over it. I couldn't tell if she was smiling or not, but her lips were not speaking to any sort of distress. I was giving her face so much attention, I felt like I couldn't contain how I felt, so many things going through my head and all. I couldn't be sure I wasn't going to stutter, but I had to speak. So I took a deep breath, focusing on only one thing. Her. "It feels like the rest of the world is cold, but you are pleasantly warm. It's kind of like... Coming back in from a frigid winter's night. Once you've been frozen to the bone, and you've had your fun, you come into your home where it's warm and welcome." I just kind of said it like that, without thinking too much about it. It felt a natural comparison to make considering what I felt. It was comforting, like what I felt before, but I knew who it was now. And I didn't really want to leave either.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum