Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] The Search Empty [Private] The Search Sun May 17, 2020 10:53 am

Mei

Mei
Well, she had to admit that she had never worked so hard for anything in her life, albeit she hadn't actually done much work at all for this. Kat had heard rumors of a man in Karakura that may potentially know some information that she was interested in. She had taken the time to actually ask people about said rumors and then she actually went to search around for the individual they spoke of. He was a mysterious man that had been known to reside in the gotei once a long time ago. He was rumored to have known about her father, which was the only reason she really cared to seek him out. Her father was hardly ever around, so perhaps she could find out more from this man.

Kat had roamed the streets of the small town noting that her edgy appearance definitely captured the attention of many of the locals. She would scan the areas with her bright green eyes growing irritated with the amount of eyes that were following her. All she was doing was walking, was that so hard to accept? Eventually, Kat would find herself wandering into an alleyway to escape the looks she was getting. It would be a real shame if her father found out where she was before she had even found the man she was looking for. Who was to say her father even knew he was here? He certainly didn't know where she was half the time, nor did he ever seem to care.

#2[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Doku had long since entered the golden years of his life, seemingly having retired from the spirit world as best he could. Currently, he was sleeping under a bridge with his Zanpakuto lazily sheathed at his side. It was a weird position to be in, retirement for Captain Commanders usually came when they were dead before anything else, and yet here Doku was, enjoying the peace and tranquility offered by a town such as this while slaying the occasional Hollow. At one point he could've swore he felt his granddaughter in the area but- that couldn't be it.. He simply opened an eye lazily, throwing out a finger gun to launch a Hadou 4 at a hapless Hollow who'd come to investigate.

It wasn't exactly perfect, having missed the center of it's head by a couple of centimetres but it had done the job well enough. A satisfactory smirk graced his face, and he once again closed his eyes to rest somehow ignoring that there was an alley underneath him that his dear granddaughter was apparently loitering in. What a weird awakening this would be..

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Sun May 17, 2020 10:21 pm

Mei

Mei
Kat had been standing in an alleyway wondering where she should go next. She wondered where this man could possibly be and what he could possibly doing in this small town. Why was he so hard to track down? Kat was beginning to grow even more irritated, until she would sense a hollow above her. Green eyes would lock onto the monster long enough to watch it get blasted out of the sky from above her. A smirk would cross her lips, "Bingo." She would use Shunpo to make her way atop the bridge where she would finally catch sight of him.

"Hey you. Old man. I've been looking for you, but I'm sure you already knew that. Do you know who I am?" Kat was sure that he would know. She was sure that he knew she had been here the whole time and he was just making her do all the work, besides he sure was being a lazy ass right now. She was the same way, and so was her brother.

#4[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Fri May 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The familiar Reiatsu continued to waft throughout the nearby area but it was pretty hard to pinpoint in all honesty. Doku had abandoned pretty much everyone and everything he'd ever known 300 years ago and he hadn't exactly looked back. He was trapped here, a warrior trapped in an old mans body barely able to rouse himself from the ground day to day. He shut his eyes for a moment, listening as a familiar female voice began to beckon for him, why?.. Why now after all these years was he being summoned, requested by some screaming teen girl he'd never-

Had he seen this girl before?..

He tried to focus his vision on the girl, only barely making out her features as she mentioned looking for him. Did he know who she was, did he ever know who she was?..

Doku slowly but surely pried himself up to his feet, using his Zanpakuto for leverage as he began to approach her. His hair and beard were a snow white by this point and time, and they served as a stark contrast to the darker black features he was famous for earlier in life. The only resemblance he paid to his son at this advanced age was in his eyes, they were an icy blue just like Ika's. He stared at her intently, trying to figure out where and how they knew each other when it clicked. "Well.. you've certainly grown up a bit."

#5[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Tue May 26, 2020 2:40 am

Mei

Mei
Kat hadn't realized how old he was going to look. The stories she had heard made him seem much different than he was now. He was definitely much, much older than she had realized as he sported a white beard with matching hair. She may have not believed he was the right person she was looking for, however she could see his eyes and they were very reminiscent of her father's. They were ice cold with the blue tones to match much different than hers. She could see the way he looked at her as if he didn't know who she was, which she wasn't suprised about. She had never actually met him before that she knew of.

Finally, he seemed to piece things together as he would speak to her stating the obvious, of course. Kat would nod before sighing, "Well, that tends to happen after 200 years or something like that. You've grown quite old yourself, Old Man." Kat would look at him with her emerald green eyes before she would begin to strike up some sort of conversation, "You been here the whole time? Does dad even know where you are or am I the first?" Kat would find it rather amusing if her father wasn't even aware of where his own father was. It seemed he didn't really care where anyone was. He certainly didn't seem to worry when Kat ran off on her own adventures.

#6[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Tue May 26, 2020 12:36 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The girl was seemingly taken aback by Doku's current appearance, and in a way that wasn't overly surprising. The tales of Doku Mazi were fairly colorful, but the details of his ashen black hair had been echo'd throughout historical recounting's on many occasions and yet now?.. His once peppered hair was stained with salt, white and grey tufts of hair loosely held together by wrinkled and aged skin. The only resemblance he paid to his former self lied in his eyes, their color hadn't faded and if anything his age had accentuated them as one of his more pronounced features. He couldn't help but to look at the girl in front of him in awe, in shock, and with perhaps a bit of apprehension.. Why was she here, and why the hell was she here now?..

Having pieced the situation together, their first bit of dialogue was friendly and jovial. "two hundred years?.." Doku looked up at the sky above him, seemingly contemplating the words she told him with some measure of disbelief. "It couldn't be that long could it?.."

Doku sighed, seemingly taken aback by the idea that he'd been in the Human World for 200 years without noticing. "I've been here since Demise expelled me from the Gotei, so.. however long ago that was. However long your fathers been wandering the sands of Hueco Mundo.. that's how long I've been here. Guess you can say we haven't kept in touch.." Doku began to eyeball his surroundings, still a bit apprehensive about everything going on presently. "I don't think he knows, I'm here, but I can't say for sure.."

#7[Private] The Search Empty Re: [Private] The Search Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:42 pm

Mei

Mei
So, he didn't even know how long he had been in the human world? What had he even been doing this whole time? It couldn't have been fun to be here, so why had he lost track of time? Kat would have been able to remember every second, every minute, every day, every year, every decade, and every last century that she was in the human world. Hell, she remembered every last breath she had been breathing in Hueco Mundo. She hated that sandbox and she refused to accept that place as her home. She wouldn't stop until she returned to the Gotei.

"Why did you just sit here, old man? Why didn't you fight back? Why didn't you try to return? You just let them cast you out and you've been sitting here in the human world. What have you even been doing? It's such a waste of time. I didn't think Mazi's gave up so easily, but I guess you did, huh?" It was quite obvious that Kat was angry by the light red tint to her skin. It seemed that her body temperature was rising, but it wasn't really obvious why she was so livid. "Why are you like that? You just leave and that's it. I don't get it. What good is leaving and not fighting back? Now I see where my father gets it from. He acts like he's so powerful, but he just sits still as the years pass," Kat's fists were balled up as if she were ready to hit something.

"And what's with not talking to your family? Why do you both do that? I can't even begin to understand him because I haven't seen him myself, even though he's just a few feet away from where I stay. Why can't he just talk to me or my brother? He's always gone," At this point, she was on a tangent. She would rant to her granfather knowing that he had to have some idea of what her father was like.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum