Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Empty A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart

A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Menosf12
Menos Forrest of Hueco Mundo;

A chase he was unknowingly a part of has led D'gerik to it's deepest recesses. Having no clue what awaited him, he silently continued moving on, believing he had only been taking a calm walk through the world of the living.
"Ugh. . . it seems I am still in need of practice with the Garganta. I can never seem to get the location right...
He mumbled to himself. The should-be seasoned arrancar found himself semi-annoyed at his current inability to efficiently use a method of travel he had used so many times in the past, as if something was preventing him from using it correctly.

His walk led him to a massive clearing in the forest, one that he had never been to before. D'gerik was surprised that he had not seen a single hollow in the nearby vicinity besides himself. He couldn't put his finger on it, but this naturally made him feel cautious. After all, why was one of the most densely populated zone of Hueco Mundo suddenly so empty?

D'gerik searched the clearing for at least half an hour before finally tiring. His suspicions seemed to proved to be meaningless, as there really was no one around, he was alone, or so he thought. D'gerik lowered his guard to a minimum, deciding to take a rest before moving on.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Byakuraaaan-1A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Byakuraaaan-1A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Byakuraaaan-1

"I'm the best in what I do, But what I do isn't very nice"

Dre Jaegerjaquez was given a contract to finish. This contract was rather different from the other contracts that he had done. Mainly because the location had led him to Menos Forest. A dark forest beneath the sands of Hueco Mundo. This place was mostly populated by hollows like Gillians and Adjuchas Menos. Yet Dre did not care and did not fear what was to come. But what he did care was the fact that how many hollows that he had to kill to approach the target. Unlike hollows in the real world these hollows took more of an effort. But Dre knew that he would get through it.

Dre was now entering the middle of this dark and gloomy forest. He had killed most of the hollows that had come his way, as he wondered how many they were left to delay of his mission. The more time he wasted the more money he loss. He did not like it. So he increased his pace trying to get the time he lost. But Dre soon came down to a halt. He felt a strong spiritual pressure from someone in-front of him. It was coming from the middle of the forest. Dre squinted his eyes, as he wondered who could be there. He did not want to take a chance and let the person in-front of him notice that he was being watched. Dre quickly concealed his spiritual pressure as he looked up. He knew he had to be read. It could be his target just waiting for him.

Not wasting anytime, Dre made a fast step up towards one of the trees above, as he quickly grabbed hold of it. These trees weird as hell. Not the normal kind of trees you would encounter on your daily basis. Trying his best to keep balance, he took out his ORSIS T-5000 sniper rifle. This weapon was made for him. Dre always took it for whatever mission he was assigned to do. This weapon was something very unique to him.

Aiming the ORSIS T-5000 at the direction where the spiritual pressure was coming from, Dre adjusted the Mil-Std 1913 (Picatinny) rail that was located at the top of the receiver, which allows installation of any type of day or night scope. Dre knew exactly what kind of installation he needed, as he zoomed in to see what the man looked like in-front of him. He did not want to waste any bullets on a random strange. However if it was his target, Dre would soot the man’s brains out.

http://www.bleachstory.net

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
At first, the arrancar thought he was alone, as he had hoped to be. There wasn't anything to be even felt around for quite some distance, other than the natural reishi in the area. Or at least, there WASN'T anything, up until a few moments ago. D'gerik's senses were not as finely tuned as most of his level, but he wasn't exactly blind either. At first, he figured that it was just another hollow that smelled D'gerik enter, and thought nothing of it. However it truly gave it's presence away when it concealed it's spiritual pressure. It was funny to think that, if D'gerik was this human's target, he didn't even know it. Had he not felt this pressure earlier, he might have died just now. Luckily for him, that will not be the case. Still, this meant D'gerik would have to move, and this irked him. After all, had he just kept concealing his spiritual pressure as he usually does, he probably wouldn't have been spotted so easily.

D'gerik would make a quick attempt to find his would-be opponent's spiritual pressure, but to no avail - he had hidden himself perfectly for this particular situation. He had felt the pressure from behind, but from a distance. He figured that whoever was there would attempt to attack from a distance. However, what distance, and from what angle was a mystery to him, for now. Regardless, he had to act quickly. If he turned around to try and spot his attacker, there was a good chance he would have been struck down on the spot - or at least, injured. In his hand he set charged a small Bala of almost no strength, and began to conceal his spiritual power.

Once he was sure he was hidden spiritually, he would act. D'gerik turned around, taking a couple of quick seconds to try and see where this stranger was. The Bala would then launch directly in front of him to the floor, forcing up a cloud of dust which he would then use as cover for his Sonido. Unsure if his opponent had seen him or not, he could not make any assumptions about what it was until it attacked. He hoped that his attempt would get the creature to attempt a strike and reveal his position to the arrancar at least a little.

(OOC): Thank you for bumping it, and sorry for not replying sooner. University has had me tied up, as always. I do hope my reply is satisfactory.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Dre wanted to fire the bullet right into the man's head but something told him that was not a good idea. Something told him that this person was not the one he was contracted to kill. Dre always trusted in himself which helped him immensely when it came in believing in himself, and what he did. But in this case Dre doubted on himself which made him doubt about the target that was ahead of him. In which he did not want to waste a bullet on the poor guy since it would be a waste of life. But it only wasn't for that reason. Tere were also other reasons which was more complicated than the latter. Thinking about all the factors that was in hand, Dre resisted on shooting the man but however he was looking at the guy carefully from the scope of his snifer rifle. If the target made one suspicious move, Dre knew that he would just stop doubting on himself and would fucking pull the trigger, so he can blow the man brains out.

The man started to move around for a few seconds as Dre wrapped around his finger on the trigger of the rifle. But in an instant a cloud of white smoke began to form around the place the target was standing. Little by little it began to expand until nothing could be seen through it. There was two things Dre could do. First he could wait until the smoke bomb dissolved or either he could just fire some bullets randomly. However waiting out still the smoke bomb dissolved would only end in the man making an easy getaway, and firing bullets at him would let him know where Dre was located at. Whoever he was the guy was smart he had planned this through. So there was only one thing Dre could do. Slowly making a fast-step towards the ground he placed his sniper rifle on the floor, as he leaned his back towards the nearby tree and looked ahead. Waiting for the unknown person to find him. Dre did not give any clues about his location and he wanted to find if the man was smart as he thought he was.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'gerik did not hear anything in the slightest, but at the same time he chose not to flee. He figured that if the stranger was strong enough to hide his spiritual pressure from others of D'gerik's caliber, he wouldn't be surprised if the being could track him as well. Still, now he was above in the tree-line. This meant, of course, that finding his would-be assailant was made all the easier. After all, he only had to search. Or so he thought. He knew the original distance of the stranger, and assumed it had changed at least a little. However, he could so nobody up in the trees. There were no hollow of any kind, no signs of life, just the dirt and stone-like trees that coated the forest...

He continued to search the nearby area for a short while, first the tree-line, then above, and finally down below. It didn't take long after that to spot a figure near the original source of the spirit energy he had sensed earlier. A lone man whom, from this distance, D'gerik could not identify as Human, Hollow, Soul Reaper, or otherwise. There was, however, one thing he could identify. The man had a weapon, one he had never seen before. The key factor of said weapon is the fact that it laden flat upon the ground. Surely the man had set up a trap of some sort, no being could be so simple. . . could they?

D'gerik made his way over as swiftly as he could, at no point taking his eyes off the man and making sure he was not spotted. Once he was just above him, D'gerik made sure there were no traps, and too his surprise he could not find any. Carefully he made his way down, situating himself on the opposite side of the tree this stranger was leaned against.
"At first, I thought you had set up some form of trap, that you were not simple enough to leave your primary weapon on the ground whist you waited for something to happen in this forsaken forest... Who are you? What is your purpose? And why is the forest empty when it would normally be teeming with life?..." He asked, paying close attention to the man's movements.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Dre saw a figure approach him. "Took you long enough." Dre thought as the man stopped a few feet in-front of him. The man seems to be very cautious judging by the fact that he did not come near him. The man in the shadows began to ask him various types of questions. Which Dre did not find entitled to answer. He knew very well that he should be the one asking all the question. Dre looked at the man to see what kind of emotion he showed on his face, but since he was hiding in the shadows the emotions was not quite distinct. Dre knew how to judge a man by his emotions. Emotions tells us varieties of stories about the man. Like how he really is. That's why he always used a knife to kill his contracts because by doing so it shows what kind of man you truly are at your last moments. However guns do not do that because they are too quick, so Dre tried to stay away from them much as possible. "Perhaps I should use my knife to see what kind of man he is if he is truly the one I was contracted to kill." Dre thought as he began to answer the mans questions.

"What are you saying fella? I did not use any traps. Normally I hunt down hollows using my own set of kills. I mean come one lad, it ain't that fucking hard to kill these dreadful creatures. Even an amateur could do it. No need for traps. You are insulting me lad!" Dre said with a raised voice as he paused for a few seconds and started to speak again, "As for who I am; my name is Jimmie Reese. My purpose here is to hunt some hollows downs but I saw you there in the open so I stopped. Didn't want to kill you by accident, ya know? Why is the forest empty? I don't know, fam. I'm just as curious about it as you are." he said as waited for an answer from the stranger. Most of the times Dre never used his real name when coming in contact with his targets. He always used the name "Jimmie Reese" who was the Yankees second baseman at the time. Also he never told his real intentions. Didn't want to get the man all heated up.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
(Sorry, same excuse as last time. Here's a literal potato and a post)

D'gerik felt deep down it was rather obvious this man was lying about something. The problem was, he didn't know about what. Regardless, he didn't trust this human. It seemed that Dre was not aware D'gerik was a hollow. Well, either that or he simply wasn't classifying the being facing as a hollow or hollow-breed. D'gerik had placed his footing such that he could use sonido to dodge at a moment's notice. He felt the human was holding back far more than he was actually letting on and, whilst he did not feel threatened by the man, it would be wrong for him not to be prepared defensively even around a mere human. He took note of the weapon on the ground. Whilst he had not really seen one like that before, he could only assume that it was a long range weapon, given the distance that existed between the two beforehand. He expressed himself to Dre clearly.

"I very much believe you are lying to me, lad. Whilst you are correct, the killing of a hollow is that of an amateur's level, the hollow that reside here are not. Secondly, the trap I assumed was not meant for the commonwealth of this forest. Thirdly, if you saw me and just didn't want to shoot me, attempting to hide your reiatsu is not the correct way of going around doing so. And finally, no mere human ever comes here just to hunt hollow, and I do not believe you are an exception. The only way I could see a human here is if the target was a high-value one, and the hollow that reside in this forest are mediocre at best... I will ask you one more time, Mr. Reese, what in the nine hells are you doing here...?"

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Dre exhaled as he looked at the person that was in-front of him. It seems that whoever this person was he was not a complete idiot. Feeling rather good about it, Dre raised both of his hands in mid-air and said, "Okay...okay...you win. Sheeeeesh...fella...can't you even take a small joke? Anyway let me re-introduce myself to you whoever the fuck you are. My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm part human. Part Shinigami. You know like Ichigo? Well, technically Ichigo is more than that but you get the idea. I'm here on a mission to hunt down a specific target. I'm a hitman or an assassin, whatever you like to call. For a minute or two there I basically thought that you were my target but it seems to be not the case sadly. Which make my hunt more the tiresome to catch the damn person down." Dre said as he stopped talking and began to look around trying to see if the real person that he wanted was nearby spying all over him. But Dre could not see or sense anyone's spiritual pressure accept for the individual that was standing in-front of him. Looking back at the man, he said, "so now I've told you everything. Will you help me find this person? Or better yet have you seen someone other than me in this forest since you've arrived?"

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
Although still not even close to trusting this "Dre Jaegerjaquez", but he also wasn't at all willing to spend more time arguing as to whether or not he was or wasn't lying. Regardless he still had questions and doubts. After all, such a crude and rude human just showed up - admitted he was seeking a very specific hollow as a target in a forest that is mysteriously and uncharacteristically empty, save for the two of them. He didn't quite know who this "Ichigo" fellow was, and quite frankly did not much care at this point. D'gerik sighed, and returned;
"In case you haven't noticed Mr. Jaegerjaquez, you and I are the only two creatures with a spiritual presence for miles. When I arrived here, the entire forest was empty, and had remained so until you showed up. Then again, I don't know why I expect so much of a human..." The whole time he spoke to this man, he had a cold, dead stare. It was obvious just by being near D'gerik that he was having trouble hiding his hatred for humans. He continued
"So no, I'm afraid I've no idea who, what, or where this 'target' of yours could be. Also, you are doing a terrible job of pretending we're being watched..."

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
((OOC: @D'gerik Blackheart want to continue? Smile ))

Dre sighed. This is what had become of the once mighty race of arrancars. After Aizen was defeated most of the arrancars travelled to different places in search of things to do. Considering the fact that Aizen was no longer there to rule over them, and Halibel missing out of the picture as well, the arrancars were in shambles. Which for Dre was a good thing. He never liked them and always had a hatred for them inside him. Most people asked would ask him why that he hated them so much. The answer for that was a simple one. He hated how they were so cocky and full of themselves. Their ego always seems to get the better of them. D'gerik the arrancar standing in front of him was no exception.

Taking a step back, Dre looked at D'gerik as he said, "You know, I always hated Arrancars. They are the most sub species you could find." He made a lopsided grin as he paused for moment and began talking again, "I'm glad that most of you shit-heads are dead. But the thing is you're race is like cockroaches. You spread too much. I mean just look at what you're trying to do to the human world. You cunts go over there only to date some random whores just to fuck. But to be honest, I wouldn't careless if that was the only thing that happened, but sadly, you people are making babies. You're trying to spread the disease all over the world. I can't let that happen."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum