Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:06 pm

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
((OOC:  Hell yeah!))

D'gerik looked down at the man, still refusing to even reach for his blade. His stare showed some emotions of anger, and he spoke once more in a colder tone. "Do not compare me with that filth... with the arrancar that choose to attempt to breed with humans just to multiply, or even humans themselves." He turned around and continued "Despite how frequently I visit their world, I despise humans above all else... They took everything from me, and I have no reason to want anything of them... As for the Arrancar..." He paused, then turned again. "Aizen was a madman. Halibel at least stood for something. Ever since those damned Quincy invaded, nothing has been the same...

His tone by now had become one far more somber. He was different to most Arrancar. He showed to be the opposite of what his compatriots would be. He felt hatred for humans to the point he would never feel the need to stoop low enough to reproduce with them. He seemed to detest Arrancar that attempted to do so as well. He seemed to be an Arrancar with nothing in common with those that remained after Aizen and Halibel...

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
D'gerik began explaining to Dre how he hated his own kind. Not only that he hated human as well. He told Dre how Aizen was a mad man and he never stood for anything. Looking closely at what he had said Dre could feel that D'gerik had a strong hatered towards Aizen. Perhaps it's because he betrayed them all, and used the arrancars only to accomplish his own personal goals? Or was there something way more personal going on here for all this hate? Be that as it may, Dre wasn't the one the one to ask him because he just didn't give a fuck. Who cares if the guy disliked Aizen. What really happened between Aizen and his puppets were none of his Damn business.

"I see." Dre said as he paused for a second or two and began speaking again, "So you hate your own kind...so you're a what? An anti-arrancar? To be honest, this is the first time I've met a arracar who hated his race. Most of the arrancars are proud to call themselves arrancars until their very last breath. I'm using the word arrancar to much, aren't I? Anyway you are a weird dude, ya know? And I guess I'm not going to fight you after all. Smh." He looked down in disappointment. Dre just wanted to have some fun, but sadly it seems he wasn't going to get any. Dre wasn't going to disrespect himself by fighting a person who hated arrancars much like him. Even if it meant that person was an arrancar as well.

http://www.bleachstory.net

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
"If it's a fight you desire, human, they are on earth along with the rest of your ilk... Every time I visit I see humans and what remains of Arrancar attempting to multiply and creating disgusting abominations!" D'gerik cried out, his anger causing his venomous Reiatsu to leak unwillingly. It was clear that D'gerik's fury at the mere mention of Arrancar and humans was one of immeasurable proportions.

D'gerik approached Dre once more, pointing a finger at him and expressing with an almost scolding tone. "And you, boy... will do me the kindness of holding your tongue about such matters in MY home... are we clear?" Was it a threat? Or did he just vocalize out of anger? What exactly he was doing here was uncertain, but he seemed disgruntled at the moment.

#14A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:30 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
D'gerik was pointing a finger towards Dre as he scold him saying how he should not bring up matters of arrancars and human since Dre was in D'geriks territory, which made him raise his eyebrow. Whoever this guy was he had a bad way of keeping his anger towards himself. Hatred and bitterness seems to be the only one fuelling this individual for some reason. In which Dre had no intention finding out the exact cause for such.

Shaking his head, Dre looked at D'gerik as he said softly, "It seems you are hugely butthurt for some god damn reason. I mean seriously, just because I'm in your territory, I have to keep my shut and not say stuff that infuriates you? Fuck that shit man. I'm going to speak my mind wether you like it or not." He straightened up his coat as he started to examine D'geriks expressions for what he was about to say.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'GERIK BLACKHEART; 3-2
And so D'gerik looked back at the human, taking in his words one by one. Just what was this feeling? It seemed familiar to him, but he could not pin-point it. And yet, at the same time, he knew exactly what it was. Deep down he felt nothing but pure ire for this man standing so closely to him and talking back to him, a being who could once be proud to call himself an Arrancar, proud to have been something feared in this world and all worlds, brought down to a meager nuisance. Could that be all that was triggering D'gerik now? Was there something more? Regardless, his anger started to show more and more. He spoke;

"Look, insect, I know that where you come from, Arrancar hold no sense of pride and are willing to do anything to anyone. But here, the few that remain? We still desire to hold our honor. Do not mistake me for the one you were hunting, I am above that worthless worm!"

His voice boomed, agony seeping out and into the empty stone forest as D'gerik did his best to vent his anger in words alone.

"You may speak your mind of others who ruin my name, but you WILL hold your tongue when speaking for the entirety of the race!!"

And so, having finished with his yelling fit he turned around, took a few steps, then turned again before stating;

"And that wasn't a request. That wasn't a command. That was a threat. You pitiful humans think you're the most powerful race in the universe, yet so many of you can't even see what's in front of your own eyes... Certainly there are many that are no longer worth saving, but your race? I'm surprised you even understand what the word Sub-species even means at this point, what with your inbred, self-loathing, disease ridden societies which do nothing but sink themselves further and further down every single decade..."

- Notes (Hover)

Words (Total):
OOC: What was Dre's tier again? I can't remember. Not that I currently have plans for starting a fight, I just wouldn't be surprised if it did break out and it's better to know otherwise.

©2014 caliburn

#16A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Search For A Demon? Or A Man? [Private] Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
((OOC: @D'gerik Blackheart bruh can we make a sudden ending in this topic, and continue it on a new topic? Because I will be revamping my character and he'll get a whole new personality change. So I would like to start it fresh.))

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
@Wade Winston Castle

Sure man, whatever you need!)

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
@D'gerik Blackheart will you be making the topic? If so, where?

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
If you want me to make it, I don't see why not. And it could be anywhere. Maybe Dre catches D'gerik in the human world?

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
D'gerik Blackheart wrote:If you want me to make it, I don't see why not. And it could be anywhere. Maybe Dre catches D'gerik in the human world?
Quote do post: 89319

Thanks alot mate.

Yeah, sure. Make the topic there.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum