Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Not so old lady Empty [Private] Not so old lady Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:44 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
Leaving through the large doors of the Squad One Barracks. Chiaki was being accompanied by her son, who always seemed to have a lifeless expression on his face. Smiling with her arm wrapped around him, Chiaki would wave to the fellow shinigami who they passed by. "I have things I'd rather attend to without you being an annoyance and diverting my time", Demise would say, unwrapping his mothers arm from around his shoulder. "Go be an annoyance to some other poor tormented soul", He would say attempting to walk off to some location where his mother currently was not. Shinigami and strangers alike, making sure to stay clear of him completely. "Ishii don't be like that. I'm your mother, you should show me around and introduce me to your friends", Chiaki would say chasing after him and wrapping her arms around him, stopping him in place. "NEVER REFER TO ME WITH THAT NAME, EVER!...", Demise would say with a furious tone, and showing emotion? Which was completely out of character for him. "That name is from a time long gone, and no longer exists anymore. I am Demise now, and you should refer to me as such.", He would say calmly as he would escape her grasp and walk off.

Chiaki's smile would sort of fade, as she saw her son walk off. "You shouldn't run away from her memory Ishii, you'll only hurt yourself more.", Chiaki would call out. Demise's only response was to signal her to fuck off, as he kept walking. Chiaki would look around herself, smiling at the few onlookers who were relatively brave enough to be in Demise's presence. "So who wants to show me around now?" Chiaki would say aloud as light would emanate off of her perfect form.

#2[Private] Not so old lady Empty Re: [Private] Not so old lady Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:02 am

Mei

Mei
Satou had found herself sitting on a wall twirling the giant hammer that dangled off the back of her right shoulder as if it were the same weight as an umbrella. Her feet kicked out and her heels thudded back against the wall unsure of when she misplaced her sandals. Purple eyes would scan the area around her as she would notice all of the other shinigami wandering around avoiding her gaze. They always outcasted her. They always looked at her different. They always treated her as if they didn't want her around. Why was she here? She had one friend on this whole plane of existence and they rarely communicated, since they were both busy. Speaking of busy, she wasn't quite sure where Captain Amaya was nor why she hadn't come searching for her yet. Satou was a Vice Captain now, although there was nobody to be proud of such a feat other than herself.

Anyway, Satou would ignore her own negative thoughts as something else had captured her eye. There was the man that always followed the Captain Commander around. What was his name again? Demise, was it? Probably. It was something super edgy to say the least. Except, there was a woman who looked very young following him around, but by the way she spoke to him, she had to have been his relative. Sister maybe? She had never spoken to either of them before, but it was interesting to see them in the same general area. So when the grumpy, old Demise left the nice lady by herself, Satou would smile jumping off of the wall behind her.

"Hey, lady. Forget about that grumpy guy. I'll show you around," Satou would say loudly so that people in the vicinity would turn and look at the two. Satou would drop her hammer on the ground causing it to crack the walkway beneath it as the handle stuck straight into the air. She would extend her hand towards the woman before smiling again, "Vice Captain of Squad 5, Satou. I'm just really bored and you're really interesting.... not to mention pretty."

#3[Private] Not so old lady Empty Re: [Private] Not so old lady Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:20 am

HAGANE

HAGANE
"Hey, lady. Forget about that grumpy guy. I'll show you around", Chiaki would hear as an unfamiliar voice called out to her. Turning slowly to the direction of the voice she would spot an adorable young lady. The stranger would destroy the walkway in front of them as she approached Chiaki. The stranger would then extend their hand out, and smile at Chiaki. "Vice Captain of Squad 5, Satou. I'm just really bored and you're really interesting.... not to mention pretty", Satou would say.

"Oh my, aren't you just the sweetest flower", Chiaki would say giggling. Taking Satou's hand in both of her own, Chiaki would respond, "How formal. It's been a while since I've had to use formalities. Well then... Satou of Squad 5. My name is Chiaki, Head of the Kokoro war clan". Chiaki's grip of Satou's hand would feel like a vice, as Chiaki lightly shook it for a second.

#4[Private] Not so old lady Empty Re: [Private] Not so old lady Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Mei

Mei
Satou would smile at the woman awkwardly as she would be complemented by her. It seemed that she wasn't aware who the white haired girl was, which may not be such a bad thing at this point. Satou wasn't known well within the Seireitei, although she still wasn't sure why that was. Everyone eyed her, whispered around her, and treated her like she was a plague. This lady was very kind to her and she was very giddy in her ways it seemed. It was an odd change of atmosphere for someone to be excited about meeting Satou, but she had to say it was refreshing. After a moment, her smile would seem to turn into a puzzled face. What did she just say?

A set of one purple and one blue eye would stare at the beautiful woman in front of her as she replayed the introduction in her head. Chaki's warm hands wrapped around her one, small pale hand as she continued to question just what was going on around here. Satou would find herself staring a little too long for her own good as her puzzled expression would change to confusion. This had to he a misunderstanding of sorts. Certainly, this woman wouldn't know of Satou considering she associated under a different alias most of the time, however the teen certainly new the name that had just been tossed into the air. "I'm... sorry. You're head of the.. who now?" Satou would say as her words seemes choppy and stiff upon asking the question. "There's.. a clan?"

#5[Private] Not so old lady Empty Re: [Private] Not so old lady Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pm

HAGANE

HAGANE
Chiaki's statement would cause Satou to give a rather puzzled face in response to her words, to which Satou would being staring at her intently. Satou had stared at Chiaki for quite a while that Chiaki had thought that she'd frozen up. However just as she'd thought that, Satou's face would change to pure confusion. Chiaki would keep up her smile though the whole ordeal. "I'm... sorry. You're head of the.. who now?", Satou would say. Finally breaking the moment of awkward silence. She would then end with a couple words, "There's.. a clan?", she would say seemingly interested in the topic.

Seeing as Satou may have not heard Chiaki properly. Chiaki would repeat what she had said, "I am Chiaki Zankokuna Kokoro, Head of the Kokoro war clan. The clan became less prominent, perhaps a millenia ago. Mainly because the last remnants of the clan had gone into hiding. My son was recovering for a very long time and I was... uhm... busy. The name doesn't mean as much as it used to, although if you looked hard enough, you'd probably find some old recordings of our operations under the Elite Heads. I was sort of hoping that my son would've taken some form of control over the Clan, but it seems he became busy in his own little world. Of course this was before...", Chiaki paused on her words for a moment as her face would show a sadness,"...Before the accident. I've always told my son that it wasn't his fault, but he's still tortured by the past. You can see it in his eyes, the ghosts that haunt his mind.", Chiaki would say releasing Satou's hand.

Smiling at Satou Chiaki would continue, "Of course this is his business, so I can only do so much. But getting back on track. I had planned for my Grandson Hagane to take on some responsibility, however he's not exactly mature enough yet especially with that untamed anger of his. He will become wiser with time, I hope", Chiaki would say giggling.

#6[Private] Not so old lady Empty Re: [Private] Not so old lady Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 am

Mei

Mei
Maybe what she was talking about was something entirely different than what she was thinking. Satou wondered how these events would turn out as Chiaki began to speak to her again repeating what she had previously said. Satou would nod noting that she had heard all that before rolling through it in her mind again. Then, she got back into the details, although it was a little difficult for Satou to keep up since she wasn't all that intelligent or good with piecing puzzles together. She was speaking about a son, who she hadn't met yet. Just who was this man anyway? What happened to him that she couldn't speak about? Did he do something wrong? Well, no, she just said he didn't, so why did he feel so upset about it. What was the "accident"? This was a story Satou wanted to know more than anything, but she wasn't sure where to start. Besides, the pretty lady was still talking to her, so she couldn't just interrupt. After the topic would fall off, Chiaki would release Satou's hand leaving it hovering in mid-air for just a few moments longer.

She would tie up the udea of her son with a few mors words before she would get into something relatively different. Satou would find herself becoming completely surprised when she heard a familiar name. Her eyes would widen just a bit as she was now being forced to think about what this woman was saying. "D-Did you say... Hagane?" Satou would ask as she would find herself dropping her hand to her side as she would stare blankly at Chiaki. "Your last name is Kokoro. You said you had a grandson named Hagane, so his last name must be Kokoro too, right? I-I know that name, so that means..." Satou's eyes would slowly begin to brighten as she would begin to understand just a little of what was going on in this situation. "WAIT A MINUTE!" The teen would yell loudly as a look of anger would cross her face. "Why didn't anyone tell me I had more family than just them?!" Satou would curl her hand into a fist before looking and pointing angrily at the pretty lady. "Do you even know who I am?!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum