Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] A chance meeting Empty [Private] A chance meeting Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Las Noches was never a true hive of activity, but it was seldom quiet, well seldom truly silent. That was not the case as Visi was patrolling the halls. It wasn't due to there being no one around, but due to the immense spiritual pressure emanating from one of the nearby residents, the Espada Tercero, Thor Blerster.

As Visi continued his patrol He turned the corner only to see that very Arrancar, cloaked in his signature red coat. Upon seeing this Visi Immediately drops to one knee and bows his head. "Tercero, I apologise for interrupting you." In truth Visi hadn't had enough time to take in what exactly Thor was doing before dropping to his knee, all he knew is that here stood one of the strongest Arrancar in existence and he would do all he could to avoid inconveniencing him.

"Is there anything you require?"

#2[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Tue May 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Thor was standing, his hands behind his back, he stood. Gazing ahead, over the horizon, his mind lost in thoughts, he would wonder. What exactly did he think about, you may ask? Nothing in particular. The Arrancar just couldn't keep his mind at bay. A character flaw, if you will. Regardless, he would soon be pulled out of his thoughts as he heard someone audibly talking in front of him. Fixing his gaze down to the man who was kneeling before him, Thor would raise an eyebrow, bemused. "Please do get up. I'm not royalty. You don't have to kneel in my presence." The Arrancar would utter in a low tone, motioning the man to stand.

"Honestly, I'm not sure if I require anything." Rubbing his chin with his fingers, Thor would continue, "though, you could enlighten me by telling me about yourself: are you new here?" Thor would ask with a smile on his face. It was always nice to have more recruits joining the Espada; considering that a war was on the horizon.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Tue May 19, 2020 11:53 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Rising slowly to his feet, Visi raised his head and stared Thor in the eye, He could see the immense malice behind the calm exterior. Catching glimpse beneath the surface of Thor's facade meant nothing to Visi, Thor was strong and as such could do as he pleased. "I am Visi Libélula, Fraccion of Espada Nuveno. I have recently taken the position."

He did not expect someone of Thor's station to know of him, but he was surprised to hear him ask for one as strong as Thor to even grace Visi with his presence was more than he could ever hope for. "if there is nothing you require I will be on my way." Unflinching and not betraying a single emotion Visi stood before the Espada.

#4[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Wed May 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Ah. So, you're Wayland Spoto's fraccion - how interesting." The arrancar would utter in monotone looking at the man. While he knew the ninth espada by his name, he did not know Wayland personally. Thor was hardly in Hueco Mundo most of the time and when he was, most of the espadas would be out of the dimension doing their own thing. So, he had trouble catching up and getting to know most of the espadas within the organization. Regardless, he would take the time out of his day to meet them in various instances when he had the chance. Why? Because you had to know what kind of people were in your team, especially when going to battle with your adversaries.

"Why the rush, Visi? I'm sure you can spare a few minutes or so." Eyeing the man, he would continue, "if you're afraid of getting into trouble; don't worry. I'll back you up." Smirking, the arrancar would take a step forward. "You said you recently took up the position; how recent? Also, what prompted you to join the espada in the first place? Surely, there were other options available." Curiosity would yet again get the better of Thor as he would ask the fraccion a number of questions, wanting to know more about Visi. Of course, he had more things he wanted to inquire from the fraccion, but it was best to ask them on by one, instead of bombarding the man with a lot.

#5[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Wed May 20, 2020 9:31 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
"I don't know how long ago I joined, after living long enough you learn that that the only time worth keeping is the moment." While this answer was true it was not the entire truth, Visi Had forgot how to properly keep time a fact which he himself was ashamed of and had attributed to his own limited intelligence.

turning his attention to the second question, It was one of those rare questions that truly puzzled Visi enough to make his face emote. "Why did I join the espada? The only reason there could ever be. I am weak and you are strong, so it was my duty to serve those stronger than myself." Surely an Arrancar as strong as Thor would naturally draw such a conclusion. Or was this the view of the truly strong, they had always been strong and could not entertain the thought of being weak? How would a being of such immense power even think? Visi quickly excised such thoughts from his mind, there would be time and place for such questions, for now this conversation was to be his only focus.

#6[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Thu May 21, 2020 12:22 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The fraccion's explanation as to why he joined the Espada would leave the arrancar perplexed for a few seconds, not knowing how to approach the answer. "I fear that you maybe suffering from an inferiority complex." Thor would utter in a flat-tone, feeling almost sorry for Visi. "If I may say, what you have is a short-sighted view. While you may be weak now, you can always strive to get stronger. And of course, it's not going to be easy. You'll have to train everyday and do the hard work required - but you'll get there one day." It always saddened the man to see people thinking less of themselves, especially when it was another fellow arrancar. Thor always encouraged his fraccion to reach new heights in hope that someday she would also be an espada herself. Though, it was quite apparent that not every Espada thought like the arrancar.

"Don't you have any interest in getting stronger, Visi? Maybe even earning the title of an espada one day?" The man would ask inquisitively wanting to understand the fraccion's thought process and his state of mind, so he could get a better understanding as to why the fellow harboured such views.

#7[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Thu May 21, 2020 2:17 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
The idea of himself as an espada seemed laughable to Visi, someone as weak as himself would never sit at the top. "of course I seek further strength, but I am also aware of the truth of this world, the strong will rule over the weak, and it is the duty of the weak to server the strong. That is why I seek strength, to better server those greater than myself. A being of such immense power would not understand, you have always stood atop the world and looked down." This was the only way Visi could rationalise Thor even for a moment considering someone such as him daring to aim for a seat at the Espada. If someone as weak as himself could reach such heights after pushing themselves then the title of espada was worthless.

#8[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Fri May 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I wouldn't consider myself the one to look down on others. Not my style. However, you're right about one thing - I have always stood at the top. I didn't start as a fraccion or anything lower than that. But if I did-" Pausing for a moment, gathering his thoughts, the Arrancar would continue, "I would do everything in my power to be an Espada. That I know." Wrapping his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest, the man would look away, coming to the realization that the fraccion had already made up his mind and nothing he said was going to change it.

"Did you hear about the impending war, Visi? Apparently, shite is about to go down real soon. How are you approaching it, if you don't mind me asking?" Changing the topic, Thor would ask the fraccion, looking at him from the corner of his eye.

#9[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Visi was confused, how would he approach a war, "There is no difference between life in a time of war and a time of peace, all you must do is follow orders of those above. War is peace, a war is no more than the strong finding out who has the right to rule." Visi took a breath, "Personally I can think of no better way to exist, being no more than pawn of your betters is a pure existence. And I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the simplicity of it all.

To have a clear enemy, to hunt them down and prove his own existence by triumphing over lesser beings than himself, while fighting to obey his superiors was all Visi could ask for. This forthcoming conflict filled him with anticipation, this would be the first time in a long time he would be living rather than merely existing.

#10[Private] A chance meeting Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Tue May 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The fraccion's views about the world differed so much from Thors to a point where the Arrancar knew that having a discourse with him about it wouldn't bear any fruit and the likely outcome would be that both of them going at it with each other. So, after listening to what the man had to say, the Arrancar would simply reply at the end by stating, "I got to say: your views are...interesting to say the least." While the Arrancar didn't agree with everything, he did agree that war is something that the strong initiates to find out who is the strongest and who has the right to rule. "Let the strong survive and let the weak die."

"I've been meaning to ask you: what kind of person is Wayland? Like, what is it like to work under him? Curious." While Thor hasn't met the ninth Espada yet, he wanted to know what to expect from the man when he did eventually meet him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum