Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] A chance meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:30 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Thor's Question confused Visi 'what kind of person is Wayland?' What did he mean by that? "Wayland is Strong, and he is worth following. He tends to be distracted by his goal but that his right as an Espada. If I can be so bold, why do you ask?"

Visi Was curious, surely someone as powerful as Thor could confront Wayland Directly get his measure himself, why bother wasting time asking someone as insignificant as himself. Sighing mentally, Visi's mental shortcomings were more apparent than ever, especially to himself. Why was he so incapable so comprehending the motives of others.

#12[Private] A chance meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The arrancar would listen to the fraccion as he would explain what kind of person the ninth espada is. However, while he would not comment on the explanation that the man had given him, Thor would comment on the question that Visi had brought up. "No reason, in particular, to be honest. I wanted to know what kind of man I had to expect when I eventually meet him. Thank you for your insight." He said bluntly while looking at the fraccion.

"Well, I think it's time to take my leave." Straightening his coat, Thor would continue, "it was nice meeting you, Visi. Until next time." Smiling, the arrancar would nod, only to turn hundred and eighty degrees as he would start to walk, soon disappearing into the night.

THREAD EXIT

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13[Private] A chance meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A chance meeting Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:19 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Bowing his head Visi turned back to Thor, "Likewise, If you need anything feel free to call upon me." Without another word or even a glance toward the espada, his mind was racing. Why was all of this happening, first Vulcan and now Thor, why did so many people find it so hard to grasp the true nature of this world. The weak are no more than pawns of the strong, that was how it had always been, how it always will be. Yet whenever he spoke this fact he was always met with puzzlement, How could a being as strong as an Espada fail to see such a simple truth. Visi frowned knowing full well these thoughts would plague him for days.

Thread end

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum