Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Devil's Calling Empty [Private] Devil's Calling Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:39 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
At the base of a mountain ridge in Germany sits an odd place where the trees leaves seem to be black and the forest itself seems to be alive. There have been many stories about the black forest, some are stories of horror while others are stories of fantasy. Regardless of what stories are told the black forest holds many secrets and mysteries. Deep in the heart of the woods sad an old tree that appeared to be centuries old, it was considered by many to actually be the living heart of the forest considering it was in the dead middle and was the oldest tree around.

At the foot of the tree a mysterious figure sat with his back to the tree and seemed to be asleep. As he sat there in silence a small breeze worked its way through the maze of leaves and branches, as the wind passed through the trees it gave off a sound as if the trees were whispering to one another. The night was still young and the breeze continued to blow casing the tops of the trees to dance around as if they were alive and enjoying a festival. The figure would look up at the trees tops, his dark yellow hues gazing aimlessly, he smiled. "The night was indeed young."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] Devil's Calling Empty Re: [Private] Devil's Calling Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Seishin walked through the forest in a very lazy manner tossing the arm she was sleepily holding on to "Hm...Where did that come from."She spoke in a very slow, sleepy demeanor tossing it over her shoulder hearing it lands in some bush behind her in a thud as she continues walking lazily dragging her feet as she yawned making it to the middle of the forest to a massive tree. Why she was there. That was a good question she didn't even have the answer to or much energy or want to make any effort in figuring it out. "Now why am I here again?"She asked stopping at the base of the tree, not paying any mind to the figure already set at the base "quiet and cold....feels great."She spoke bending her knees before lifting off the ground flying into the tree grabbing ahold of a branch sitting on it "This will do fine."She spoke yawning

#3[Private] Devil's Calling Empty Re: [Private] Devil's Calling Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Footsteps. Yes, that was it. Someone was approaching him. Turning his gaze to the left, Geralt would observe as an unknown figure approaching his proximity. Of course, the figure would proceed to totally ghost the man as if he wasn't even there. Not the first time, and most likely, not the last. Narrowing his gaze, the sinner would continue to observe the figure in silence as she would go onto jump, grabbing a branch, only to soon lay on it resting herself. Raising a single eyebrow, Geralt would turn his head left, then right. "Was she so tired that she didn't even notice me?" He would mumble to himself confused, only to stand up. Straightening his clothes and dusting any dirt that might have grazed upon it the sinner would tap the ground ever so lightly, prompting the earth to propel himself up. Nothing too dramatic, of course. As he would soon be sitting on the branch beside the unknown figure, staring at her.

"Ah-hm." Bringing his fist near towards his mouth Geralt would utter before proceeding to cough. "I'm sorry to intrude, whoever you are, but this here; it's my tree." Pointing to the tree, the sinner would speak gazing at the woman. "But..." Clicking his tongue, the man would bring his arms to the back of his head only to lay his back on the tree as he continued, "I'm in a giving mood today, so I'll let you hang out for a while." Today was the females lucky day. If the sinner weren't so giving today he would have already kicked her arse back to wherever she came from. "So. Tell me: what are you doing here? Family problems, is it? Got kicked out?" Glancing at the woman, Geralt would ask, his eyes fixed on the female as he wanted an answer.

#4[Private] Devil's Calling Empty Re: [Private] Devil's Calling Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Seishin was fast asleep on the branch the moment she rested her hands behind her head. Though it didn't take much to wake her as she slowly rose from her back blinking at him "Listen... I am now a Sinner, A Sloth from what I am told... I am too tired to give much care of your wants or needs...I plan to nap here as energy from this tree told me to."She spoke blankly letting out a yawn watching him with half-shut eyes. "As for how I died that is simple. My vizard of a son in law killed me for many of the sins I did purely out of boredom of existing in a society of peace."She spoke blankly not even trying to hide any fact of her existence.

#5[Private] Devil's Calling Empty Re: [Private] Devil's Calling Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:11 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The White Wolf was taken back by the way the woman responded to his question. She was even replying to questions that he didn't even ask her. Who the fuck did she think she is? The Queen of motherfucking England? "The tree didn't tell shite, woman. Stop lying out of your arse." The White Wolf snapped back as the Sinner's spiritual flicker would begin to flicker in and out rapidly, condensing the atmosphere with thick reiatsu. "Shite." Geralt would mumble under his breath clearly seeing that he had lost his control for a second. "I...I apologize. I try my best to keep him at bay but there are times where he just crawls his way through." The Sinner uttered in a low tone with a light smile on his face. Geralt suffered from severe multiple personality disorder. While most of the time it would be himself that was in control, there were also times where the personality, white wolf, would gain control.

"Killed by your own son is law? Tch...tch...how cruel." Shaking his head slightly, the sinner would utter as a smirk would find itself on his face. "Maybe it's time you give him a visit - to even the odds." Vengence always needed to be profound and absolute. Which I why Geralt preferred it more than anything. "Or have you already taken care of it?" Tilting his head to the side, the sinner asked curiously. "Seriously, though. Who made him judge, jury, and executioner? Damn Vizards. Probably was projecting his own self-hatred towards you. Hell, even I would be mad if I were a half breed Vizard. No one likes them." Last time he checked the soul society excluded vizards from joining their ranks. Was the said rule still prevalent? Maybe. Geralt didn't give a flying fuck, either way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum