Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Arturo Truenogarra yawns slightly as he decided to head out into the desert to get some fresh air and think on how to get stronger. Perhaps he should have looked for a sparring partner while he was in Las Noches but no one was around when he had the idea to head out to think, maybe he will have a stroke of luck and find some hollows who are looking to pick a fight or perhaps an Arrancar who is not apart of the Espada he can practice with.

The thought made him smile as it crossed his mind as he didn't realize that he's about to get interrupted by an unsuspected person, one he might have seen in the days of him waiting to be chosen by a Espada to the the Fracción of.

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The young arrancar stormed out of Los Noches while he looked to train. His frustrations at himself had grown to its head. He needed a way to get stronger, or at least strong enough to take that human's life. "How dare he stand up to me? How can just a human be that strong? He didn't even have a bow." He thought when he finally looked up and saw another arrancar. The arrancar stood nearly a foot taller than Zingar so there was a since of irony in him almost being missed.

Zingar's thoughts raced to Thor's words about the importance of training with others. He tried to sense his strength and it seemed they had about the same strength. "This could be good." The blue haired arrancar thought as he his approach on the fellow hollow. He waved and presented a soft smile, "Hey have we met?" Then quickly deciding he would not wait for a response he would continue. "My name is Zingar."

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Arturo watches the Arrancar approach as he seemed to have been irritated by something until they stopped to look at him, it was nice to see another Arrancar out here as the person asked him if they met then introduced himself as Zingar. Arturo smiles as he remembers this one now as he can't help but chuckle.

"oh, I remember you now, you were after me when we were being chosen as Fracción, so if your here then that means you have become a Fracción to an Espada. So tell me who your Espada is, I rarely get these chances to speak with Fracción other than Willow."

He watches Zingar before he realized that he's being rude and rubs the back of his head out of embarrassment.

"oh! My apologies, my name is Arturo Truenogarra and I am one of two Fracción to Nakita Nocturne."

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
What an interesting question the arrancar had posed to Zingar. While it was not unheard of arrancar occasionally changed which Espada they were working under. He chuckled whiled he raised one of his hands, curled loosely into a fist, to his mouth. "Forgive my little laugh there, its kinda funny you ask that." Zingar thought back to when he met his previous Espada and how it seemed simultaneously a long time ago and recently that he joined the Espada. "I was originally under Thor's command, but with the new changes with Graven as the Cero King, I was reassigned to be under Atou."

He sighed as he thought about his companions that he knew he would see less from the change. Odd that only Zingar was reassigned from Thor's command to this new Espada. Surely Graven had a plan for all of this and maybe Zingar was a small pawn in that plan. "I don't know a whole lot about him though."

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Arturo watches the Arrancar as he chuckled from his question then looked rather sullen from the shift to another Espada, Arturo soon crosses his arms as he watches the man carefully as he soon speaks.

"I take is that's why your out here now? Reason why I'm out here is to clear my head and figure out if I should train or not."

Arturo had a smile on his face as he was trying to be very friendly as he had a feeling this person was out here for probably the same reason he's out here not too far from Las Noches as going too far might be asking for trouble.

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar laughed again this time a little harder than last. Arturo was close, the same train of thought but for a different reason. Zingar had been troubled by a run in with a human not too long ago. The fight shook his spirit and he needed a way to gain strength.

"Yeah it's something like that, maybe I can figure something out on the fly..." He paused as he got lost in his thoughts for a moment. "I just need to get stronger so I won't fail, ever." He wanted to do some training but finding someone who will just take what he could dish up would prove difficult.

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Arturo listens to Zingar talk then hears something that concerns him as he didn't like hearing it, he heard that Zingar had not only failed in something but also felt that Zingar is also feeling weak at the moment.

"I see, so you wish to become stronger so you won't fail again may I ask how you failed exactly?"

Arturo had an actually concerned look on his face like a brother would, could be the fact that how his Espada treats her Fracción as her children so he can't help but feel like other Fracción are like brothers and sisters to him.

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar's eyes left its contact with Arturo. His thoughts went to his fight with Zoro. The streets of Tokyo were destroyed by the end of the battle, but the arrancar had not succeeded in vanquishing his target. That human was the first one of its kind to really push him that far. The thoughts filled him with rage and he clenched his fist.

"I fought a human recently, barely got out of there with my life." He paused for a moment to regain his composure. "It's not going to happen again. I'll take his life for even daring to challenge me."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum