Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Empty [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Fri May 22, 2020 12:37 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Yo!  Where can I find Thor?!"

Of course, Yylfeiss was walking up in the las noches castle being all rowdy. But isn't it like this all the time? A Young bull walks in to prove their worth and is always getting put in their place by an older and stronger hollow? This was basically the first time that Yylfeiss stepped foot into the castle and he hasn't met anyone stronger than him yet since being alive. Or well, undead. He was basically 200 years old, a youngin in comparison to other hollows.  But with him being here, he wanted to see just how tough they really were, he wanted a benchmark to measure himself on.  But most of all, he wanted to see how they treated the rest of the hollow community. If they aren't focused on making anyone else strong, an army of five people of their level is a lot weaker than an army of 500 of them.  

It was all about the plan to Yylfeiss and giving back to the hollow community. But for right now,  it was one of those "new cat on the block" moments. Maybe he didn't know any better, but he would eventually.

"Hey Thor Blaster! Where are you?!"

Completely butchering his last name as well, who the hell does Gill think he is?

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Its Blerster." A voice boomed through the great halls of Las Noches as the atmosphere still filled the hall would become thicker. Behind the stranger, a man stood. Not just any man - it was the Tercera Espada, Thor Blerster. Wearing his signature deep red coat with a black coloured shirt, military-styled black boots and dark-red jeans with a single belt wrapped around each thigh, he stood. Fixating his light blue gaze at the man in front of him, he would speak, "hello there. Who might you be?" The Arrancar would inquire with an inquisitive expression on his face. It was quite rare for the Tercera Espada to get any visitors, especially ones who would even go far as to enter the castle to find him. So, without a doubt, the man wanted something from him. What it was would be the question which the Arrancar intended on finding out very soon.

"You've been looking for me, I see. What is that you want, stranger?" His bass echoed through the hall as he took a few steps forwards towards the man, closely inspecting the fellow as he did. There seemed to be nothing unusual of the stranger as of yet, but the Arrancar knew better. There was always more to it than meets the eye. This situation wasn't any different. Or was it?

http://www.bleachstory.net

Enzo

Enzo
"Stranger? You don't know who I am? The pound for pound champ? The master of disaster with fists that could knock the taste out yo mouth?"

Removing his hoodie in order to reveal his locks, Gill would point at himself with a confident smile. Sure, he could talk up a big game in order to prop himself up, but he truly believed what he was saying. It wasn't a matter of overconfidence when it came to Gill. he simply believed in his own training and his own skills against all odds.

[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Latest?cb=20150505211103
"Yylfeiss Giller, I'm looking to become number one at what I do. And fortunately, I have a proposition for you! The pounds for pound champ is looking to join your crew, a deal you can't find in any black Friday sale!"

Maybe Gill was too bombastic and energetic for Thor? Who knows?

"Anyway, I heard stories about you in the sands, some leather coat badass, and whatnot. If you really are as strong as they say you are, then why are you so content right now? I can see it in your eyes, a challenger glint, you don't have it. Do you want anything? Got any goals? What's going on?!"

#4[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sat May 23, 2020 12:18 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The Arrancar would raise an eyebrow in reaction to the fellow saying how he was the pound to pound champion and how he could knock him out. "No, I really have no idea who you are. I don't pay attention to underground fights - which may explain why I don't know you." Shrugging his shoulders, he would utter, somewhat nonchalantly. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you Yylfeiss. It's always a pleasure to meet individuals who seek growth in themselves - rather than being complacent." Nodding, Thor would utter with a smile on his face. It was rare to see individuals, especially arrancars, who wanted to be the best in what they do. So, it felt good meeting people like Yylfeiss who actually wanted something more out of themselves.

"What crew? My crew? The espada's crew? A dancing crew? Be clear, Yylfeiss. Which crew?" Of course, the Arrancar had a distinct idea of what the fellow was referencing to, but there was nothing wrong in wanting some further clarification and having some fun while at it; which was evident from the lopsided grin that appeared on the Arrancar's face as he asked such.

Thor would listen to the man's short monologue carefully, before speaking, "you remember that old saying, how you shouldn't judge a book by its cover? Well, you shouldn't." Flicking his gaze back to the man, he continued, "and as for what I want and what my goals are: let's just say, for now, that I want to successfully face this impending war without losing."

Enzo

Enzo
"Gill is fine if you can't pronounce the first, it's not the worst. "

It was a nickname that was short and sweet and it was something that Gill didn't mind at all.

"I was talking about your crew, your fraccion, and whatnot. In all honestly, I'm not strong enough to get a seat on my own. Basically, it seems like I'm a good fit for you, but only time would tell when that comes about. I have no intention of stopping where I am so if you blink, I might even be stronger before you know it. Too many Arrancar keep talking about physical hunger but don't have the eyes of a challenger. They don't have my eyes! I think that's an even bigger threat than being threatened of getting eaten, getting passed by is even more. That's the kind of person who wants in on your team Thor, a guy's always moving forward. "

After that, Gill folded his arms.

" Judge a book? Naa man, you walking around with the blade runner jacket, I know who you are before you even released a bit of your energy for me to measure. Immeasurable strength with a soft hand, that's your jam. Right? But hold up, what war?"

This was something new to Gill, he didn't know that there was a war going on.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man was extremely confident - which honestly was a good sign. Some might say that being overconfident isn't a wise choice and how it could drown a man in a sea of reality. Well, that was what Thor was there for. He could guide and mentor the man on the right path to achieve all the goals he ever wanted without letting him stray afar and drown in his own ambitions. "Big results require big ambitions, Gill. You seem to know that already. Which tells me you have the balls to do what it takes; I like that." Pausing for a moment, he continued, "you're in. Welcome aboard." Nodding, the man would extend his right hand, going for a handshake with a smile on his face.

"What war? You mean to say that you haven't heard about it?" Tilting his head a bit to the right, the Arrancar would inquire, quite bemused that the man didn't know what he was talking about. "A war has been brewing between the Espada and the soul reapers for some time now. While, no one has made the first move, I believe that it wouldn't be long until someone says, 'fuck it' and strikes." While the Espada knew how to approach war and also had the plans to execute one in their favor, they haven't gone through them...yet.

Enzo

Enzo
"Put it there "boss"!"

Gill had a bit of a toothy grin, as he shook Thor's hand, but he still had to do it. He knew that it wasn't necessarily a good thing to do it and could have dire consequences, but he simply had to shit-test Thor. Regardless of whether it was testing his strength, tolerance, or when he would put his foot down, Gill wanted to gauge the manhood of the Arrancar that he was now a fraction of. Maybe it didn't mean anything too much to other hollow, but this was the realm of power. Those who were in leadership positions had the power to do so, which also commanded respect. But that wasn't the only reason why people followed them, it was just one of them.

So with that, Gill have a bit of a squeeze with his handshake bu putting in a much strength as possible with his grip. Just how strong was the mighty thor? Would this be nothing more than the grip of a baby to him, or would his eye even twitch with a surprise of how strong Giller is?

"Believe it or not, I don't usually start fights like that. But I am the one that finishes them, it's the responsibility of the strong to see it through once we get involved in things like that. Our laws are simple and peace continues as long as we follow the hierarchy. There's no reason why it can't continue that way, unless you have a reason for it not to. They want us retarded and easy kill, I was basically retarded myself until I remember who I was and ripped off my mask, becoming an Arrancar. "

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man would reciprocate by shaking the arrancars hand back. However, the handshake would seemingly go on for a while which would prompt the Tercera Espada to direct his gaze down. By the looks of it, the man was squeezing Thor's hand, hard. Which was evident by how tensed the muscles in Gill's arm looked. The man was probably trying to test the Arrancar - but for no avail. Directing his gaze back to the man, the Arrancar would smirk. "Not yet there, fella. Not yet there." Thor's spiritual pressure would flicker in and out as he would continue, "but you will be; soon."

"Your passion and drive, and not to mention the fire that burns in your heart, is why I like you a lot, Gill. Hell, even I didn't have that much motivation when I was at your level. Then again, I always started out strong. I guess that maybe the reason I never had that drive. Hm." Shrugging, Thor would reply after listening to the man speak. "Do you remember anything from your human life? Like what kind of person you were and so forth?" Yylfeiss was now Thor's fracccion. It was only fair that the Arrancar knew everything about his subordinate. Why, you may ask? Simply due to the reason that you can't put your trust in someone in the heat of battle if you didn't know about the individual beforehand.

Enzo

Enzo
[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSvl_mKKZR0p1iighxsQCdCzd21qITJIBuvYIwrB20zYac51DA6&usqp=CAU
"No reaction? What? He doesn't feel anything at all? Am I that weak? Or is he just that strong?"

This was the thoughts in Gill's mind, but he didn't say anything in particular. It only showed on his face, but at the very least, it didn't seem like Thor was even the type that would let him get over without him knowing. But then, Thor asked for a crazy assessment of who Gill was when he was alive.

"Gillian Balrog, rising professional boxer. I joined the yakuza on fixed fights....."

Gill said as he showed his tattoo.

"And then....i needed the money for some reason I can't remember and entered the Kumite, an underground fighting tournament that's represented by gangs, companies, and things of that nature. I lost in the semi-finals because well, injuries carry over. "

#10[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The Arrancar would listen to the man's story about his past with most interest. Not only because he liked a good story in general, but also because he liked the individual who was telling it. "I find it interesting how you fought for gangs and corporate companies. They don't seem like a group of people who has your best interest at heart. Anyways, what is done is done, I guess. No point in worrying about it now. However..." The man let his words trail off as he would narrow his eyes, emphasizing that he was about to state something important. "Your last name: 'Balrog' - I swear I read a name similar to yours somewhere in a book. Can't recall which book it was, though. Hmph." Thor would utter, rubbing his chin, trying to remember the book's name. Exhaling after a few seconds, the Arrancar would direct his gaze back at Yylfeiss, "nevermind. I'll let you know when I remember it."

"Hit me." Thor would say abruptly, his light blue hues gazing the man who stood in front of him. "I want to see how strong you exactly are. So, hit me." Lifting a single finger up, he would continue, "try not to release into Resurrection; want to see how strong you are in your base form." Placing his hands behind his back, Thor would smirk. Giller didn't seem like a one who would run or wimp way from a challenge; so the Arrancar knew that the fraccion would accept his challenge. What his reaction was to the challenge and how he would proceed with it was what the Tercera Espada was most curious to find out. And something told him that he didn't have to wait too long.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum