Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Enzo

Enzo
"That last name that I used to have, there are plenty of families with that last name that has the kind of strength that I do. Well, strength for human standards anyway, maybe I was the parody to them and vice versa. I always knew how to take a joke, so it never bothered me. Whenever people try to get into your head, it's better to grin at them instead. That confusion is power because if what they wanted was rage out of you, it shows they have no control over you at all."

Or at the very least, that's what Balrog thought. But being asked to hit the espada all of a sudden. He understood that Thor has been to a him a few times and probably worked on his grip strength in order to give proper handshakes, but he didn't think that he wanted Gill to outright hit him. Then again, this might be a test of the Arrancar that Jin had no intention on failing.

"I pack a punch, and soon you'll realize that I always push my base form to the limit before anything else. It's not because I'm underestimating anyone, it's for me!"

With that being said, Giller almost instinctively took his southpaw stance and started off with two right jabs and a left hook. But little did he know, Gill's power's had a secret. If any of his hits hit, his midas touch would have been activated for the left hook aimed at the body.

Spoiler:

#12[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The Arrancar would fade back, essentially backward stepping, to avoid the first right jab thrown at him. Gill would aim another jab, which the Arrancar would counter by slipping outside the jab and aiming a short left hook at the man's ribs, hard. Spinning out of the way, letting the left hook pass, Thor would counter the fraccion's attack by aiming a right hook to the side of the man's face. The Tercera Espada just wasn't going to stay still and let the man have his way with him. No, that was not his intention. He wanted to see how the man approached the fight and wanted to examine the man's fighting style. Also, while the Arrancar wasn't going full out, he hoped that Gill would be careful. A punch impacting on him would do more than break a few bones considering the vast power disparity between them.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Enzo

Enzo
Of course, Gill knew of the Gap. But he didn't care, he still had to try, what was the meaning of fighting if he didn't try to reach or exceed his limitations? At the current moment, this man was faster, stronger, and had more experience with fighting shinigami and things of that nature. His first jab missed and the short left hook connected to the ribs. To be honest, it's been a real long time since Gill has ever been hit that hard, which made him grit his teeth. He instinctively created a gold mouthpiece inside of his mouth to bite down on with his gold manipulation. However, he didn't start tossing walls and etc at Thor, he wanted to see how far his fists could take him. But even with his two layers of hierro and durability, he felt that punch and something deep inside him wanted to buckle. However, he had to overcome those feelings.

Depending on just how much speed and power thor was using, he wondered how much of that was refined. If it wasn't, then Gill did have one thing thor didn't have.

"I still have my technique....."

With the counter of dodging his left hook, the speed was just enough to see the small telegraphed instances of movement with Gill's boxing psychology. When the right hook was aimed at Gill's face, he did a pivot by leaning back and following up with an attempted right uppercut towards Thor's jaw.

Damage calculation and abilities used
Spoiler:

#14[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The short left hook that the arrancar aimed at the man's ribs would connect. While the man did not back down, Thor knew that Gill felt force of the punch. Which was quite evident by how he gritted his teeth and summoned a mouthpiece using his gold manipulation. Honestly, the arrancar wasn't sparring with the man so he could beat the shite out of him - in the name of wanting to observe his techniques - so he could put him in a coma for a few days. No, Thor wasn't a sadist. However, for a individual to evolve, or reach the next level, said person must be put to the brink. Only then will they be able to breakthrough.

The fraccion would pivot by leaning back, evading the left hook that was aimed at his face. Slipping to the left, dodging the right uppercut, Thor would counter Gill's attack by instantly aiming a left hook at his body. Not wasting a second, the arrancar would follow it by throwing a right hand at the man's shoulder, aiming to dislocate it. The fraccion would undoubtedly notice that there was more force and speed put to the said attacks than the previous attacks that the Tercera Espada had carried out.

#15[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:28 am

Enzo

Enzo
He was fighting a bit smarter this time around, but it was still an uphill battle when using professional skills against someone whose clearly more stronger than you. Reasons like that made him reconsider his strategy and incorporate all of his abilities if able to withstand the blows of the superior Arrancar. if that was the case, Thor was in for a surprise with how Gill started to use his Gold manipulation. Instead of using it as basic attacks or other constructions that he would usually use it for, he generated gold sand very close to his body in order to absorb the impact of the blows.

Normally this would do nothing by itself, but sand, in general, can absorb 85 percent of the energy exerted against it. This was on top of His hierro layers and natural durability, so even though it mitigated a little bit of the end goal of the damage Thor was intending, the young Arrancar was still resisting with all his might. He couldn't do much about the body blow because of the way his hands were, but he used the momentum of the blow to his right shoulder to attempt to throw a calculated haymaker directed at Thor's face in the form of a cross counter. It might have been foolish to try to trade blows with Thor with all the damage he was taking, but he wanted to take advantage of any chance he got.

"Got to time it right..."

#16[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man was using his gold manipulation ability as a defense mechanism of sorts, letting the attacks impact on them in order to absorb the force of the blows. Which all things considered was a very smart thing to do. Regardless, the fraccion would take the blows that were aimed at his body and shoulder. However, while the punch Thor aimed at Gill's shoulder would connect, it wouldn't do what he had hoped for. Instead, the fraccion would aim haymaker at the arrancar using the momentum of the blow which in reaction Thor would instantly lean back, evading the punch, while aiming a push kick right at Gill's abdomen area, hard. The odds of the man dodging the kick were quite minimal given the proximity and high speed, as well as the fact that he was already occupied. And If the kick were to impact on the man, it had the force of propelling the man through a few buildings, ending Gill up with little more than a few broken bones.

#17[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Enzo

Enzo
The kick was something rather unexpected, and maybe it was for a personal reason. Real men used their fists and the footwork was used for movement. Even if that had been the case in his personal opinion, Gill wasn't expecting at all. So when he took that kick to the stomach, it was met with the resisting force of his natural bulk and two hierro layers. However, bones definitely did break as Gill flew through a couple of buildings. But even if he didn't use the sand to block the unexpected kick, he did use the sand to cover the side of his back area in order to cushion the impacts a bit more. Due to this, collateral damage wasn't factored too much into this, but the damage was done.

"A kick?!! Really?!!!"

He had a few broken ribs, along with the numerous amount of small cuts around the front of his body the ripping of his Arrancar top-heavy clothing. Regenerating would take a while, its quicker for Arrancar who specialized in it. But right now, Gill decided to play keepaway by using his gold manipulation to create a numerous amount of golden sand to formulate into small bullets and pelt the area that Thor was in. In general the overall damage would be at a bala, level, but Gill did need some time to catch his breath.

#18[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:11 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The kick to the man's abdomen area would connect, sending him flying through a few buildings. While Gill would suffer a few broken ribs and minor cuts due to the attack, he would not get overly damaged as one would hope. The fraccion knew how to utilize his gold manipulation in a way that helped him in the current predicament that he was in. But be that as it may, the man would launch some golden bullets at the arrancar which would impact on him as he kept walking towards the fraccion. While the attack itself was not powerful enough to do any damage to Thor, it would, however, damage his clothing with bullets holes.

"I assume you're wondering why I decided to land a push-kick on you, yes?" The arrancar would utter, lowering himself by crouching his legs, directing his eyes down towards the fraccion. "Listen. Listen, closely." Narrowing his eyes, he continued, "morals, codes, rules, ethics, or whatever other shite there is - don't bring it to the battlefield. Because your enemy doesn't give a damn about none of that shite. Your enemy only wants blood and see you crushed to the ground. And to achieve that, they'll play dirty. They'll do anything in their power to bring you down. If you're going to fight with a set of rules or whatever in your head, how are you planning to win? You're already limiting yourself with the set of rules you have." Sighing, Thor would stay quiet for a few good seconds before speaking once again, "use whatever means necessary to bring your adversary down. Whatever means. Because if you don't; you're good as well dead."

Offering his hand to Gill, the man would assist him to stand up, if he accepted the hand that is. The fraccion needed to know the reality when it came to battles, especially when he goes up against someone who isn't an arrancar. Because now as a fraccion, soul reapers and quincys are going to be after him. And he needed to know to use any means necessary to crush them.

#19[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:43 am

Enzo

Enzo
It took a while to swallow his pride, but he was right. The way that he was learning boxing, everything in his head was still apart of his DNA. He actually thought by sticking to traditional means, he was respecting his opponent and showing off that his true skill. But not only that, he wanted to accept that his way of the first was the right one, that with all of the training that carried over to the afterlife, it was what brought him to the top.

"That's how I died, you know? I couldn't do it, I couldn't break free from my nature. Even though I did that blood sport tournament, I was still a boxer. I might not remember the whole thing, but I remember how it felt. There was something I needed to stoop to in order to win, and my pride in my own professional craft that I honed for years to get out of the ghetto, I wanted to believe in that more than cheating. "

Gill accepted the hand up and stopped the barrage of bala like gold bullets.

"I have been defeated, you are strong... Thor Blerster, but you don't seek the throne? "

#20[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:42 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man's short monologue regarding the epiphany of his death made the Arrancar feel sorry for him. Indeed, Gill had gone through a lot, especially in his past life. The circumstances of his death in his past life was an indicator of how pride and ego were dangerous. One should always use their head instead of relying or evoking on said feelings.

Gill accepted Thor's hand. Smiling, the Arrancar would assist the fraccion as he would go on asking him why he did not seek the throne. Honestly, it was a good question. A question that the Arrancar would sometimes ponder about. But a question that the Arrancar had a simple and straightforwards answer to, nonetheless. "My character wouldn't allow it." Shrugging his shoulders, Thor would respond. Of course, the fraccion would most likely inquire more about it, so the Arrancar would do him a favor as he would go onto elaborate on his statement. "I'm not going to say that I don't want it nor am I going to say that I want it. It's just that a title like the 'Cero King' carries too much weight and pressure which I don't think is suitable for me. I wouldn't get to do what I want nor would I get to travel where I want, wherever I want, for obvious reasons, of course." Pausing for a second, he continued, "one could say that when I'm the Cero King that I could do what I want; true. But, however, in doing so not only do I put the organization in jeopardy, but I also put fellow arrancars lives in danger. To which reason why there are certain rules in place." His words were respectful but blunt. Nothing was held back as he had nothing to hide.

"Remember Gill: rules. Without them, we live with the animals."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum