Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Enzo

Enzo
" They always talked about the changes that occurred in Hueco Mundo that made it different, the willingness of wanting to make things more organized in order to ensure the stability of our organization. But isn't that all diplomatic crap? From the time that we died, to make it here, all we did was devour other unfortunate souls to get this far. The ideas of mercy and peace is lost among the Arrancar, where the only meaning of progression and growth is to feed and evolve. Now that we came this far, we either stay stagnant or continue to grow in power. But I don't get it, what is the goal of the Arrancar now then?"

Maybe he didn't have the right to ask such a question, or maybe Thor simply didn't have the answer.

"Just crowning a king isn't enough if there isnt't a goal to get behind. If we exercise our freedom no matter what in order to do what we want, especially with no goal present, all it tells me is that it doesn't matter whose king."

#22[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:36 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The man presented the Arrancar with a rather interesting question. Grabbing his chin, Thor would ponder for a full minute trying to gather his thoughts in order to respond to the Fraccion's query. "I can't answer that question in generalized terms due to the fact that I believe the said question is inherently a personal question." Running a hand through his hair the Arrancar spoke. "A goal of an Arrancar could vary from wanting to evolve, in both power and intelligence, to being complacent in their current position. I think each Arrancar has a story to tell in what their goals and objectives are." Thor couldn't give a definite answer. Not because he couldn't, per see. But because it was not his place to speak for other Arrancars in matters that could be deemed as personal.

"The goals are present and distinct as ever, Gill. The Espada seeks to take control of the world of the living and massacre anyone who stands in the way of it. The thing is, we never actually got the chance to see things through." The Espada has been trying to take over the human world for a very long time but to no avail. "Can we exercise our freedom; yes. But don't think for one second that you could do something that compromises the organization or the members in it without any kind of reprisal." Narrowing his gaze, the Arrancar would utter emphasizing on the word 'reprisal'. "King or no king, it doesn't matter. There will always be someone charismatic and strong enough that will galvanize the people to follow him." Considering that the goals were already set in stone, the Espada only needed a leader who could invigorate the members to follow them through.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#23[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 am

Enzo

Enzo
"Each Arrancar having a different story to tell. I guess that would make sense in regards to what can satisfy them in this unlife that we are living. Fighting to evolve, to become king, or under the orders of one. Actions are usually not without consequences, especially if it gets in the way of organization, I'm assuming people are mostly killed for that. Goals and objectives, you would have to be a social butterfly top understand them all from every single Arrancar. "

He then closed his hand in order to make a fist. " Taking control of the world of the living is a big job, and at the same time, it's got no weight. It's wack if all I'm doing is filling my stomach. If the goal isn't to make more powerful hollows in order to use against the soul society, I'm not interested in the human world if we aren't doing anything big. All this intelligence and all we can do is blow shit up?! It doesn't have to be a big plan, but i'd rather something new than some "pinky and the brain " bullcrap.""

Gill then decided to brush some sand out of his locks.

"There is merit in my strength, people can look down on me and not take me serious, never show me any respect because their heads are shoved up their own arse. Or have been doing this for so long that they have yet to get with the times that things are changing around them. But I'm not going to let that take me out. If you got a dream, a real one I can get behind, I'll punch those walls down for you."

#24[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Well, attacking the soul society is part of the resumé, but not for the time being. We don't have the intended force behind us to attack the Gotei thirteen just yet. I mean you could say that regarding the guardians of the world of the living as well, however, we both know that there is a distinct power disparity between the advent humans and the soul reapers. Going to war with the soul reapers is a whole another ball game that requires intense planning and strategy." It was not Thor's intention to underestimate the advent humans in the world of the living but, truth be told, the humans weren't much of a threat compared to the soul reapers. "Also I feel you with the whole blowing shite up shtick. It really does get mundane..."

The Arrancar smiled listening to the Fraccion's resolve. The Espada really needed Arrancars like the likes of Gill. A new generation of soldiers who could not only lift the faction into new heights but break the mold as well. But that was nothing but a fool's hope. The lack of intellectuals in the faction prevented such from taking place. "Who cares what other people think, Gill?" Gazing at the Fraccion the Arrancar would ask. However, before a response could be given the Arrancar would speak, "If you give a fuck of what people think, you aren't going to get anywhere in life." Thor wasn't the person to spout vulgarities but he knew that it was appropriate in this instance.

"Train, train, and continuing training. You will soon end up stronger than anyone else. Then you'll get the chance to look into the eye of the people who looked down on you. Then they'll realize how wrong they were." Placing a hand on Gill's shoulders, Thor would smile. "You don't have to do it all alone. I'll help and guide you all way through it."

#25[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:27 am

Enzo

Enzo
Gill wasn't being as rowdy as usual, he continued to listen to Thor, it seemed to be the smarter thing to do anyway, making sure that he could soak any kind of advice that he could gain out of Thor. "It's only a matter of time, but it won't be easy. I'm sure that whatever my current plan is when it comes to getting even further, than the strength that you have, it took years of preparation and time. As strong as you are right now, tell me, do you think you can beat him?" Gill really wanted to know how far he was in the sense of being strong enough to stand in front of the Cero king without any sort of fear whatsoever. "Can you beat him as you are right now? With all that power that you have, is it possible to reach him with your fists? Or, is that another jump from your level that I would have to achieve just so that I would be able to last a couple of minutes or so. "

Gill actually mulled it over.

"If I was king, the new bottom line would be to farm as many Vasto Lorde as humanly as possible. I know how I'm going to do it, why do you think I hang out in the menos forest for as long as I do. I'm scouting for potential, our fighting force has to be untouchable, just like us. Securing the human realm might be a faster way to make chimera's , but nothing worth writing home to if we commit some real time to making these hollows, you feel me? We kick their ass and steal their tech. Use it against them, straight up gurellia warfare. No more caveman shit."

#26[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:28 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The Fraccion's questioning was getting more and more interesting. Who knew Gill was this much curious? Well, maybe he wasn't, per se. But he clearly wanted to know stuff which the Arrancar was happy to provide the answer to. "I think the better question is: can I beat the Primera Espada, Graven Fel? I mean I know that isn't what you asked, but Ika Mazi is not really an Arrancar and I seriously doubt he is here for the long stay. I bet that he'll leave the position in due time and hand it back to the Primera." How did the Tercera Espada know this? Actually, he didn't. He was just speculating. Nothing wrong with that. He just had a hunch that current Cero King, Ika Mazi, was not here for the long haul. Would his hunch come to pass? It remained to be seen.

"Anyways...yeah, I can beat him." Nodding, the Arrancar said bluntly, following up on the updated version of the question he had presented the Fraccion. "But I'll be honest: it ain't going to be easy. Shite. It's going to be a goddamn massacre. I mean you have to remember that regardless of the fact that my fist can touch him, he's still two-levels above me, power level-wise that is. So, it's not going to be a fair fight and I have to give way more energy to defeat him." Thor wasn't arrogant despite stating that he could beat the Primera Espada in a duel. It was merely confidence. However, he had the humility within himself to admit that he had to give more time and energy than his opponent to actually emerge victorious in the end.

"A few minutes? You won't even last a second with him, Gill. So don't even think about challenging him." Narrowing his gaze the Arrancar would utter in a tone that one could find to be stern. Most likely, this may have not been the response the Fraccion was looking for, but Thor wasn't the type to fill a man's head with deceit and hopeless delusions just to make him feel better or happy. No, the Arrancar would be damned before he did such a repugnant thing. "You're not ready, lad. But you will be." The Arrancar smiled. "Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day."

The man's plans and strategy on how he wanted to stuff to be were, honestly, interesting. Though, the Arrancar felt that there was always more to it than the planned version one may have on his head. Regardless, there was one thing in the Fraccion's plan that Thor found truly fascinating, and that was how Gill was already a leader. He always knew that leaders were either born or made - the Fraccion was the former. "Interesting. So, basically, you already have your own private army, so to speak? Heh." A lopsided grin would appear on the Arrancar's face as he continued, "how many have you found so far if you don't mind me asking? I believe it wasn't as easy as putting a sign, yeah? So, how did it really unfold? Curious?" Thor would inquire wanting to know how Gill really went about getting a task of such magnitude done.

#27[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:05 am

Enzo

Enzo
"So what is this? Some kind of summertime fling? So someone can just pop in and then out of boredom, they get to be the king of a fighting force of Arrancar at the whim of entertainment? That's wack yo, this is some humiliating stuff. For people to be able to do such a thing or even tolerate it, it makes me wonder what happened to the essence of pride. You give up your pride if it means you live, but how much of that are you willing to sacrifice?"

To be proud of your own race or even proud of your own skills, Gill still held on to those sentiments. But hearing about whether he can beat the Primera who was soon to be the Cero king, it really did make Gill wondered how that felt.

"Two levels above you, as strong as you are, I really wonder what that feels like. The strength of a king I mean. "

Gill thought about that as he leaned against a wall, also mulling over the amount of hollows that he conjured.

"About 6, it doesn't seem like much, but that's because of my method. Ever heard of that Chinese thing where you put all the poison creatures in a box, and the one that survives is the thing that has the most potent poison. Switch that with hollows, and the growth level spikes. In such a high-intensity environment with the only option of devouring, the last one standing is a highly powerful Adjuchas. If i did it again with those 6, I would have two vasto lorde."

#28[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:50 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I feel you. It's a pathetic situation when anyone can become king, if they are strong enough that is, only to leave when they want, regardless of the priorities that are assigned to him as the leader." Thor sighed, it was really pathetic the more he thought about it. "But the thing is: no one is willing to obstruct such a person from walking towards the throne. No one is willing to galvanize the Espada against such a person even if said person were to become king. For how united the Espada claims to be, in all honesty, the faction is inherently a dysfunctional, divided, piece of shite." Most Espadas only cared about themselves and really didn't care about the organization that they were part of, that was the ultimate truth. "Even if I were to volunteer to change shite around here, I alone cannot change the whole structure of the faction. Knowing how complacent most Espadas are, they'll most likely turn on me due to the fact that I'm willing to challenge the power structure and change the broken crap around here. They won't like that one bit." The only thing that Thor could do is to watch what unfolded. Such is his fate.

The Arrancar listened to the man speak about how he bred Vast Lordes; how intriguing. "Keep on doing it. Don't stop. Something tells me that they'll become useful someday in the near future." He would lean back as the two golden studs on the front of his coat twinkled in the moonlight. "Do you plan to become the Cero King someday in the future, Gill? To unshackle the Espada and lead it to prosperity?"

#29[Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] A Young Bull Meets An Old God Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:27 am

Enzo

Enzo
An old age rule that's put into practice, the repetitive process becomes something that people get t used to and they aren't interested in seeing how different things could be. But I'm not the one to talk about justice or anything of the sport, I'm sure that I have my own bad habits that I expect people to call me out on. " As for the dreams of being a Cero King, he really couldn't say. " If i was king, my rule would be based off of strength. But not just my strength, the strength of the group as a whole, or just how strong my comrades can be. Raising the strength of the other hollows that are among me in order to make a solid and unified front that makes it difficult for people to get through, that is going to be the goal of my group. But most of all it has to be something we can all share, A unified dream, ya feel me?"

That was the idea anyway.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum