Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] The King meets a monster Empty [Private] The King meets a monster Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:11 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
The shrieks were beginning to die down. A damn shame too, Millis had hoped his latest toy would last longer.  "I go through all the effort of bringing a nice juicy human for you to take your time and devour, then you go and kill them too quickly." Sighing deeply before laughing to himself. "Oh, but the the bleating was adorable 'Please! I have a family' or 'oh god help me! What are these monsters' ohoho he was a hoot."

Dropping down o sit on the sand and staring up at sky still filled with it's usual stygian hue. He wiped the corner of his mouth with the knuckle of his thumb. "Maybe it's about time I started taking hollows over to the human end of things, ah, now that could be fun, a really tasty little morsel." He sat there staring at the sky musing to himself without so much as a care. He sensed the immense power heading his way but made no effort too see who or what was heading his way, after all whatever it was could be dealt with, of that he was almost certain.

#2[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:18 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
The night sky of Hueco Mundo was peaceful, a far cry from the screams that had echoed throughout the sands only a few moments prior. That is, the sky was peaceful before an ominous reiatsu entered the air, oppressive and enough to make virtually anyone sweat. The source was a lean white-haired male, a white kimono covering his frame along with a breastplate and pelt. His eyes, the unsettling amber of a wolf instead of a man's, flicked lazily towards a figure sitting on the sand, wiping blood from his mouth and staring into the sky uncaringly.

Walking towards him from behind, knowing the man had sensed his approach, Graven would look skyward and speak, his voice an incredibly deep monotone tinged with a hint of wistfulness. "The moon is especially gorgeous tonight, wouldn't you say?"

It was true. While many looked across the desolate landscape of Hueco Mundo and saw the same thing, dull and unchanging, some of the older Hollows could tell that certain things were beautiful from the right angle. The backwards crescent of the moon, the icy tundra to the north, the view of the sands from the mountains...There were many things that few cared to look for.

Allies were one of them, as well.

#3[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:12 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
His ears pricked up to the sound of the voice behind him before a smile split his face. Oh this was truly a wonderful day. "Now now now, Isn't a little past your bedtime, o' king of bedsores and dust mites. Or are you hear to run errands for your new owner?" Millis' tone was dripping in mockery. He rose to his feet, his head tilting backwards and turning to see the approaching Arrancar "or have you come all the way out here just to see little old Millis? Well if that is the case I'm flattered." He turned to face Graven fully, still wearing the same cold smile as he stared down the older Arrancar.

"Now if you don't have anything fun to bring to the table, I need to go find a new human to play with, the other hollows just love breaking their toys and As you can see," he elegantly gestured toward the bloody smear on the sand that was screaming for it's life but a few moments ago, "They really enjoyed this last one."

#4[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:00 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven raised a single eyebrow at the younger Arrancar's words, pulling his right hand out of his pockets as a subtle warning even as he cocked his head in an innocent manner. "I only followed Ika out of boredom and curiosity, and he has left this desolate place for good. Thus, I am once again the undisputed King."

Glancing briefly at the smear of gore that used to be a human impassively, the old wolf would answer the other male's question in a roundabout way. "We Hollows are, unfortunately, unable to reproduce outside of extremely rare circumstances. Thus, the easiest way to do so would be to kill humans and tear off those pesky chains, yes?"

Allowing Millis to ponder that for a moment, Graven would give him his full attention, the boredom on his face shifting to the cold, calculating mask of a King. "I need a lieutenant, one strong enough to fill the position of Primera and either trustworthy or smart enough not to stab me in the back. The question becomes, are you a good fit? If you aren't, I can't just let you continue to terrorize the humans. They are, unfortunately, necessary to my plans."

#5[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:11 pm

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
"You're kidding right?" Millis' smile split into a wide toothy grin. "Are you so old you've gone senile,ha... HAHAHAHA, you want me to join your little band of murderers and to be your adoring little pawn? You've gotta be kidding me. OH MAN, this is too good, you finally delerious from lack of blood eh granddad?" This was too good, here he stood, the former Cero king now little more than a domesticated puppy and he came crying to one of the few arrancar who not is a monster but revels in that fact. "What's the matter your majesty no one wants to fight in your corner after your shinigami friend up and leaves?"

This was without a doubt the most fun Millis had had in close to a century, how often do you get some one who was once revered like a god standing and sulking that he doesn't have enough toy soldiers! Millis didn't even care to put on his usual facade what was the point of it when things were already this fun.

"If you really want me in your little tea party you're going to have to agree to my one simple little condition."

#6[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:33 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
The God of Hollows' eyes narrowed slightly, and the oppressive reiatsu in the air began to still, giving off the feeling of a knife held against the skin on the back of one's neck as his eyes flashed red. The sand beneath them began to stir and the very atmosphere seemed to be filled with anticipation, as if Hueco Mundo itself recognized it's King and waited for his decree with baited breath. "Watch your tongue, young one. Ika had earned my respect, and never once commanded me. You...have not."

Millis would gain a hint of the full power Graven commanded, enough that even a Captain-Commander of the Gotei would be wary of facing him in open combat. He had not fully unleashed it yet, but it was there, lurking in the eternal night surrounding them. The hand he had freed from his pocket twitched as if wanting to strike something down before it stilled, the threatening air maintaining itself. "What condition would you ask of me?"

#7[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:09 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
That was it, the anger flaring up from Graven was all he wanted, the self styled king's little outburst was very telling and of course meant that there was fun to be had with him. He was aware if they two were to fight he'd likely lose, but entertainment that that may well be worth it.

"Oh my condition is nothing really. Something to insignificant that you'll barely even notice." His smile returning to it's almost mocking grin as he gives an exaggerated bow, giving his arm a flourish as he went down. Straightening up and wiping the corner of his mouth with the base of his thumb, the cheesy mocking grin took on a far more sinister look. "No one is to interfere with my choice in entertainment." He stared Graven dead in the eyes without a hint of fear or respect just the ever more unsettling smile reflected.

#8[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:34 pm

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven's eyes narrowed as Millis continued to speak, only to close as he sighed, his reiatsu returning to it's usual passive state. A smirk appeared on his face as he shook his head, his monotone tinted with a bit of amusement. "So long as your entertainment doesn't harm our efforts, then you are free to do whatever you wish. It would be hypocritical of me to stop you, regardless, as I've done far worse to stave off boredom than torturing a few humans. Remind me to tell you of the time I convinced a dwarf to walk into a brothel with nothing but a donkey and a honeycomb just for a laugh."

Turning away, Graven waved his hand absently behind him. "If there is nothing else that needs to be said, I will see you in Las Noches."

#9[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:20 am

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
No objections then? Well then this may prove to be more fun than he thought, "If we have an .... understanding shall we call it, then I'm sure you'll see me there eventually but I'll be, how should i say it, hmm making myself busy more often than not." Not waiting to hear the so called King's reply Millis walked off further into the desert. He had never thought about joining with graven's little band of freaks before but the more he thought about it the more fun he could see himself having. He licked his lips then wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb. "Now this has the potential to be quite something."

#10[Private] The King meets a monster Empty Re: [Private] The King meets a monster Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Nodding and smirking at his new Primera, the King began to walk back towards Las Noches, pondering all that had happened in this little meeting. Millis truly was perfect for his role. He cared too little for the political side of things to stab Graven in the back, and yet he wouldn't mince words in an attempt to gain favor. He was also rather amusing in an ironic way.

Graven had many things to think about.

Thus, in a burst of Sonido, he was gone.

[Thread Exit/End]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum