Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miyuki Misako - The Sakura Kitsune Empty Miyuki Misako - The Sakura Kitsune Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:17 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi

THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION
Name: Miyuki Misako
Alias: Sakura Trickster
Real Age:1,220
Phys. Age: early to mid 20s
Personality:
Personality:

CHARACTER APPEARANCE
Height: 5,5
Weight:  110
Physical Traits: Miyuki Does have 1 tail and her ears and whisker markings
Appereance:

BACK-DROP
History:
Life in the world of the Living:

The State of Death:

Living in the World of the dead:

Life of the shinigami:
Exposition:
Side Notes:

THE COMBAT INFORMATION
General Fighting Style: Miyuki loves using her body and good old mind tricks on her opponents to get in close to either end them or continue playing with them till she grows bored then it's just the choice of ending them or allowing them to live to have more fun later
Strengths: Agility, Zanjutsu, Reistu control
Weaknesses: Strength, Kido

Constant Passive Ability Name: Sakura form
Constant Passive Ability Description:
Miyuki has an unnatural control over Cherry Blossoms allowing her to create them from nothing or from her tails. She can create anything and everything she could want from her cherry with a single thought. any damage inflicted from them can cause up to second degree burns on beings with spiritual pressure. The highest damage attacks created with this can do is equal to that of a Hado 20. Any Items she makes to block can last up to a bala and takes a post to cooldown if the structure is hit

ZANPAKUTO
Sealed Appearance:
Appereance:
Zanpakutou Name: Kitsune
Call Out Command:
Thousands of cherry blossoms, Dwindling in the light, once your song can be heard, we'll dance with all our might, Kitsune

Shikai [Unlocked at 3-2]:

Bankai [Unlocked at 2-1]:

Toukai [Unlocked at 0-5]:

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Miyuki Misako - The Sakura Kitsune Empty Re: Miyuki Misako - The Sakura Kitsune Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:22 am

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Sakura Form
The wording on this confuses me. Does the entire ability go on cooldown for a single post if any of the cherry blossoms are attacked? You can create "anything and everything", but have no range limitations or quantity limitations. Any contact equals a second degree burn, including whatever damage the attack manages to do... but how fast does the attack move? Can you freely manipulate bala-speed ballistas made of cherry blossoms?

Kitsune's Trick
This is a Combat Teleport. These are heavily restricted, so this ability MUST have a 4 post cooldown, with a maximum of 3 uses per thread. Also please state that you can't reappear within 10ft of any being with Spiritual Pressure, to prevent assassination-type stuff.

Kitsune's Trance
This is literally Shinji's entire Shikai from canon. I say banned, but you can appeal to another Staff member.

Kitsune's Imposters
You make two clones of yourself which move next to you and fire the same attacks you fire. State explicitly that these clones don't inflict any damage and I guess I'll let this go as-is.

Sakura Storm
I absolutely don't like this ability. The wording on it, and what I think your intention is doesn't play well with others. You can attempt to wrap someone in your Byakuya stuff already, which already does the Second Degree Burns from Sakura Form, so this entire ability doesn't make sense to me. I also don't like that it lasts two posts on a one post cooldown, when again you can just do this by yourself and not need this ability at all???

Bankai
You can have a maximum of 6 abilities by your Shikai, 10 by your Bankai. You have 10 in your Bankai alone, due to your tails, which we will be counting as individual abilities. Please remove some of them, then get back to me. Alternatively, you can remove the entire Bankai, and work on it later.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum