Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:49 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji heaved out a sigh as he stood in front of the door to the Captain's office. As much as he wanted to skip out on this meeting, he was pretty sure pushing the Captain's patience even further was not a wise decision. Earlier today he had snuck out to go and take a nap on the roof while everyone else was working. Needless to say, this act had not been looked upon kindly.

After he received the affirmative to enter, Seiji slid into the Captain's office with his usual slightly unfocused expression that gave you the impression he wasn't really listening to anything you said. Nevertheless, Seiji bowed and then stood while placing a hand on the back of his neck. "You wanted to see me, Captain?"

#2Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:41 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika wasn't sure why everyone bitched to him of all people about his VC being lazy when he, somehow, was the laziest of the bunch by a landslide but that was the hand he was currently dealing with. A small frown marked Ika's increasingly uninterested facial features as Seiji strolled into the room to find himself greeted by Ika's feet planted firmly on the desk in front of him. A mellow wave and forward slouch as Ika's legs retracted back to under his desk would announce the need to take things seriously, if only for a moment as Ika would finally straighten his posture to speak and be the leader he was largely forced to be.

"So Seiji, heard you're being a bit of a lazy ass. Luckily for you, that makes two of us."

Ika smirked, fiddling in his pocket for a cigarette to lazily place between his lips. A snap of his fingers and it was lit, the sweet scent of clove would then quickly begin to fill the room. "You paying any attention to that new landmass in the Human World or.. pretty well avoiding politics these days?"

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:46 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji let out the breath he didn't realize he'd been holding and visibly relaxed. For a moment there he'd been afraid the rest of the squad had finally managed to complain to the Captain enough that he actually might get in trouble for once. Thankfully, it seemed that wasn't the case as Seiji slid into a chair across the desk that was currently serving it's primary purpose pf being Captain Ika's footstool.

"Well, I learned from the best." The corners of Seiji's lips quirked upwards into a small smile at the Captain's own confession of being a layabout. At the mention of the new landmass in the human world, Seiji's expression grew distant again as he thought for a while. Some members of the squad might have mentioned it in passing, but he couldn't remember as he hadn't really been paying attention thinking up new training methods (one of the few activities he put any real effort into.) "Human World? No sir, I don't think I have. As for politics... Yeah," Seiji's expression twisted into a grimace as his gaze shifted sideways. "I avoid that like the plague."

#4Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:35 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Seiji was an odd duck. Highly skilled relative to his age, even more so when you considered that he was largely detached from any noble families and yet here he stood, a Vice Captain with no perceivable investment in his own career. Frankly, if Ika didn't know any better he'd be envious of the young mans lot in life. Plenty of rank and prestige, none of the responsibility and tedium Ika had been made to deal with. Still, Ika appreciated that the boy seemed to use his powers for good and, well, nothing else most of the time. It made him a lot more tolerable as far as company was concerned.

Ika let the smoke from his cigarette waft through the air softly, the boys answers serving as little more than a repreive from the intended purpose of their conversation. "Yeah.. that sounds about right. Do me a favor, I'm supposed to be admonishing you so try to seem all broken up about this when you leave alright? Anyway.. I'm curious about that new landmass, lots of Hollow Activity pouring out of it too.. I know the Gotei has become more isolationist lately but.. I can't help but think that leaving the humans to their own devices is a pretty big mistake."

Ika once again took a drag off the cigarette, letting the smoke fill his lungs for a moment before he let it disperse in front of his face, as though the haze somehow called his thoughts forth from the ether. "I think I'm going to take a day off and head down there pretty soon, scope it out and see what I can find out. Think you can hold down the fort if I elect to do that Seiji?"

#5Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:54 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji bobbed his head in affirmative as the Captain causally requested he pretend he got put through the wringer when he walked back out of those doors once this meeting was over and he fucked off to go train. Or sleep. Sleep was good. However, at the mention of Hollow activity spiking Seiji began to exude bloodlust with an excited grin. "Yeah... I guess we gotta throw the humans a helping hand, right? Yep, only proper... So how strong are these Hollows again?" The Vice-Captain asked with the glimmering smile of a battle junkie.

Already, Seiji was envisioning all kinds of shadowy and powerful opponents clawing their ways out of the depths of Hueco Mundo for him to fight. How exciting! Was his Captain going to send him on a mission to help deal with this incursion?! Unfortunately, Seiji wasn't that lucky as Ika's request to hold down the fort was met with a 'Huh?' full of confusion and disappointment. Looking like he just bit into a lemon, Seiji asked "Do I... Have to?"

#6Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:53 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The boys apathy up until Ika mentioned combat was almost admirable as far as how pure it was. There was a reason Ika had grown to like Seiji, and his insatiable lust for battle and combat was most of it. Maybe not all of it, but most of it to be sure. A small smirk parted Ika's lips as the boy fished for information regarding their would be adversaries, yet he wasn't necessarily sure how to answer. "I'm not really sure honestly, we don't have a lot of information on the Hollows making this happen since we haven't done much in the way of reconaissance... My guess is pretty strong if they're able to teraform Hueco Mundo, but Hollows are decentralized normally so I doubt the force doing it is all that large.."

Ika took another drag off his cigarette, smiling slightly at his Lieutenants response to being shafted by the dick of responsibility. "Yes I'm serious and yes you have to, but once I get back I'll be sure that you're given all the juicy details of my little solo mission and if there's a fight that breaks out you'll be the first person I call. I shouldn't be gone long, and I suspect I can make this worth your while. Alright?"

#7Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:24 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
"Decentralized, huh...?" Seiji was clearly quite torn, as the sharp and hungry gaze he held in his eyes was contrasted by the annoyed twist of his lip into a small frown. "If they lack cohesion and structure that will make them unstable, perfect for picking off one by one. Man..." Ultimately, the dejected Vice-Captain slumped his shoulders in defeat for a moment. Even with the sweet benefits that the Captain was putting on the table Seiji was hesitant. "Ugh, I'm not looking forward to this... Meetings, paperwork, training drills, I'll have to take care of all of-"

It was at that moment that Seiji paused, his sleepy eyes blinking slowly as his brain buffered. Training drills! Of course, why didn't he think of it sooner?! Seiji let out an evil chuckle as he looked over at Ika with a wicked grin that would've made the Grinch chub up. "Say, Captain... Don't you think all this paperwork has been bad for the Squad? Surely, they've been slacking in their daily training and will need rigid discipline beaten into them... Hehehehe... Misery loves company... Plus, we can all get closer together as a unit. It's perfect, what do you think Captain?"

#8Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Empty Re: Meeting the 2nd Squad Captain Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:56 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
At this point Ika suspected he was not in a position to argue, and so he wouldn't. A small smile would part his lips as he bowed having already risen from his seated position. "Well given you'll be acting in my place, I hardly think it'd be fair of me to dictate much of anything. Don't burn the barracks down and don't let anyone die while I'm gone, that's a lot of paperwork and sniffing around I'm not particularly interested in. Beyond that.. I don't really care what you do witht hat day Seiji, just make sure you use it well."

Ika would take a final drag off his now nearly dead cigarette as his eyes began to drift towards the smoke in front of his face. In an instant, the cigarette would seemingly drift away, into the smoke in front of Ika's face as his once clear smile began to be obscured by the ever darkened smoke. "Remember Seiji, one day you'll be doing this full time. Take these opportunities to garner experience, you'll value it when the time comes."

Ika would retreat a few more steps for the door, then speak his final piece. "Or maybe you won't, I sure didn't. What a pity that was.. goodnight."

And just like that, Ika was gone. Off to better things one might presume, whatever that might be..

-thread exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum