Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Anonymous
The day was beautiful and young as well. Jiruga was making his way out of his quarters when he remembered that he had a meeting today with the Captain. He was glad that he had already been dressed and what not. He must have remembered subconsciously. He let out a wide grin and walked off toward the meeting place. Which was to be held in courtyard of the Division 10 quarters. The steps of the rather large man seemed very soft and calm. He walked smoothly. He approached the courtyard and noticed that he was a few minutes early and since he didn't see the captain around he decided he would just kind of stand out in the open and stare out into the sky. The courtyard was very nice as it had a nice fountain in it and trees and bushes all around with a nice garden of sorts. The people who maintained this courtyard do a nice job.

"Being a soul reaper is a lot cooler than I thought it would be originally. I enjoy it a lot and its fun being able to have all of these powers and skills. It is good being able to put them to good use. This lifestyle suits me perfectly. I am so glad that this happened to me." Jiruga just stood there with a big smile on his face. To some random person he probably looks like a complete idiot but he didn't really care. He was having fun thinking of how he enjoyed being a soul reaper. After a little bit he noticed that a few minutes had passed and quickly looked around to see if the Captain had shown up but he didn't see him. He didn't want the Captain to think he was a complete idiot. He chuckled to himself softly.

Anonymous
Sitting in my office I finish up the last bit of paperwork that,i,had to finish. Sitting on my desk was a rather large object wrapped in simple white cloth,so was the way of things in soul society mystery and what not. Completing finally the last bit of tedious paperwork I sign my name. Standing up and grabbing my zanpacto out of the rack in the office. Heading outside to the balcony overlooking the whole of the tenth divisions head quarters I see a very large man standing in the court yard looking up at the skyThat must be him. I think to myself as I quickly turn and grab my hoari putting it on in one smooth fluid motion. The extra long length flowed out behind me. Walking down the hallway I turn left heading outside to the courtyard. The time for the meeting is now and almost forgetting the gift would be horrible.

A quick burst of shunpo I am back in my office and now grabbing the large object I shunpo back to the door way opening it I walk out towards the large man. In fact,he was much much large then I at least a full foot. About five feet from him I stop.,the wind pushes back ny hoari as I speak Greetings! You must be my be my new vice captain Jiruga. I am Captain Tazuma Koshi. I welcome you to the tenth division.

You could tell that I have been through many rough battles and the I am well muscled. my,short spikey black hair sways gently in the breeze. Smiling at,jiruga I await his reply to me.

Anonymous
Jiruga had heard a rather calm and nice voice echo out from behind him. With a slight and gentle turn Jiruga noticed the captain standing there with a nice smile on his face. A huge smile crept onto Jiruga's face. The wind brushed Jiruga's simple white hair around and bit and then he began to speak. "It is very nice to meet you Captain Tazuma." Jiruga bowed slightly as this was proper etiquette. A moment later he lifted up his head and still had the same smile on. "So how long were you there Captain? I wasn't looking like a complete idiot was I?" Jiruga laughed a little. Now he was getting a pretty good look at the captain. He wasn't nearly as tall or big as Jiruga but he was not a small man either. His hair is brown in color and his eyes are probably some of the bluest he has ever seen. Jiruga liked the looks of his captain simply because he seemed and looked like a decent and honest man. This seemed like someone Jiruga would strive under as a vice captain.

The wind gave another swift breeze that shifted the white hair of Jiruga. He noticed the rather large package in Captain Tazuma's hands. Jiruga did wonder if it was for him but he didn't make it too obvious. It would be very generous of the captain if he had gotten Jiruga something. Although Jiruga would feel a little bad seeing as he did not get the Captain anything. But Jiruga did not worry too much about that as he awaited for the captain to speak.

Anonymous
Laughing at what jiruga had said about looking like an idiot I reply I haven't been here long and no need to worry jiruga, I look at,the sky often myself holding out my right arm with,the large package in my hand I extend it as high as I canThis is for you as a vice captain,of the tenth division. I captain of the tenth division present you with you vice captains badge. Wear,it with,honor and pride inside the wrapping is the vice captain badge for the tenth division...a much bigger version then the others but the badge none the less. As jiruga takes the badge I smile Do you drink sake vice captain?by the tine of my,voice its plain to see that,this is no test but an honest question.

my left arm as always is tucked into my robe and hoari. I'm quite sure jiruga know's of the one arm demon from his time in the academy. I am waiting to see if he puts two and two together. Looking at,himAre you hungry by,chance?

Anonymous
Jiruga was relieved that the captain had not been there too long. It was also nice to here that someone else liked to look at the sky and think to their selves. It wasn't long after the Captain's reassurance that he hadn't been there long that he had presented Jiruga with his massive Vice Captains badge. This definitely made Jiruga laugh as he received the badge from the Captain. He would most definitely have to explain why he was laughing at this matter. None the less, Jiruga accepted the badge and bowed down to the captain. "Thank you very much Captain Tazuma. I am indeed sorry about laughing at this matter.It is just that I did not expect this to be the gift honestly. It is rather large for a Vice Captains badge." Jiruga lifted his head and had a wide very friendly smile on his face. After this the Captain had continued to speak and asked Jiruga if he liked sake.

"Indeed, I do enjoy a bit of sake." After answering this question something had popped into his head as he noticed he didn't see the left arm of his captain and he had only extended out his right hand to give the gift to Jiruga, but he didn't dwell on this matter as it was not the time to be doing such things. Another question had popped out of Captains mouth.

The captain had asked Jiruga if he was hungry. Jiruga didn't take too long to answer this question and replied with this answer, "I could take a bite to eat. That would be something nice right about now. What about you Captain, are you hungry?" Jiruga looked down upon his captain as he waited for the reply.

Anonymous
well it is larger because I got word that,you were larger then most. It should look very nice when you wear it seeing jiruga look at my absence of a left arm I pop my shoulder out from under the robe so he can see I do,indeed have an arm under there.

Hearing jiruga's response that he enjoys a bit of sake I smile large and laugh bigThat is also good news because I am the best sake maker in the whole of soul society. My father taught me how when I was very young. I have some in my bag as a matter of fact. walking closer to jiruga I let out a quick pulse of vibration. To,him it would feel like a quick gust of wind but it let me know alot about him as he then spoke stating he was indeed hungry and asked me if I was.

Smiling once moreJiruga, the division is know for many things you see. It's sake,it's food and the celebrations we throw....today my friend all,three are in your honor. Come on everyone is waiting!

I lead jiruga towards the great hall of the tenth division as we near the door music and marry making can be heard as I open the great doors leading to the hall everyone falls still and silent out of there great respect for me. I take five steps into the room allowing jiruga to enter when he does I address the ENTIRE divisionLadies and gentlemen of the tenth division. My family,my friends we have been through much lately. Betrayel,defeats,victories,losses and gains but today we welcome a new member into,our division. I present to,you,your new vice captain Jiruga Roku. We lift our glasses and enjoy this feast for him tonight. Now let the feast begin! With the final words the doors leading to the kitchen burst open as countless platters cone pouring out held by members of the division.

At,the front of the hall on a two step riser is a large table with two chairs much nicer then the rest. I,turn and lead,jiruga to that,table. I,take my seat and wait for jiruga to sit. After he does I lean toward him and whisperif you,would like to say something to,the division feel free to now. just then four platters are set before us. One had sushi,the other ribs,the third roast chicken and the final had fresh fruit. I then reach into my bag and pull out a medium size bottle of some sort. Grabbing two glasses I pour the clear liquid into them placing on before jiruga and one before myselfTo the tenth!! I say as I,hold my glass up

(the sake is cherry sake so,you know)

Anonymous
Jiruga noticed that the captain popped his should out from under his attire. He must have noticed that Jiruga was looking in that particular area and was thinking about the Captains left arm. Pretty much as soon as the Captain did this he began to talk some more and informed Jiruga that he was the best sake maker in all of Soul Society. This shocked Jiruga and actually brought a big grin to his face. A small gust of wind blew at Jiruga as soon as he had told the Captain he was hungry. They soon headed off as Jiruga was following Captain Tazuma. Jiruga wondered where they were going at first but it wasn't long before he figured it out. They had come to the great hall of the tenth division. Pretty much every member of the tenth division was there. Jiruga enters the great hall, not far behind the Captain. As soon as Jiruga enters the Captain puts on a very nice and short speech. Numerous and endless amounts of platters of food came out of the kitchen as the speech ended.

Jiruga and Captain Tazuma sat down in the two chairs that had been prepared for them. They sat on a riser along with a very very large table. As Jiruga and Captain Tazuma take their seats, the Captain leans over and asks Jiruga if he would like to say something to everyone in here since he is the new Vice Captain. After taking a moment to decide, Jiruga would say something to the people and so he scooted his chair back and little bit and stood up. Now, since he was already seven feet, he looked large but now he was on something above ground level and so he had to look massive. His medium length white hair and flat down and his solid black eyes pierce over the fellow members and workers for division 10.

"Everyone, I would like to say a few words. I just want to thank all of y'all for being here. I am definitely enjoying myself right now and I hope to continue to enjoy myself for awhile as a member of the tenth division. There is none better!! Now, lets all dig in and have a fabulous time!" The face of Jiruga was just so pleasing. The biggest smile had appeared on his face and as he sat down the Captain had brought out a pretty decent sized bottle and Jiruga guessed what it was. As the clear liquid was poured into the two glasses in front of them. He lifted up his glass and he said with great enthusiasm "To the tenth!!!" Jiruga laughed and picked up his glass and took a few sips. The sake was so very good. It gave off a cherry taste. It was great and in fact Jiruga was hoping he didn't get into the sake too much. He would like to remember the feast that his division had thrown for him. He looked over at the Captain with a wide smile and said, "thank you for this and the sake is amazing by the way."

Anonymous
Jiruga stood and said a few words to his fellow squad members as he sit I can see the huge smile on his face. After I take my sake he then drinks,his and complements me on,the sake and then thanks me for the feast to which I replyIt is nothing jiruga. No need to thank me. It is a custom of the tenth from before my time as captain. Now lets eat!what do,you,say? at the end of the statement I throw up my right arm in excitement. Taking up my chop sticks I pick some suchi a look comes over my face after I eat it all can tell that,it is good after finishing the suchi piece So jiruga,i find conversation over a meal a good way to get to know one another. So, do you have any questions for me?

Anonymous
After Jiruga thanked Captain Tazuma he looked down at his plate and noticed all of the great food that would be on that plate. Captain then began to explain that having this is a customary way of the tenth division. Jiruga rather enjoyed this customary way. The Captain then dug into his food and his face was just glowing with deliciousness from the food. It was at that moment that Jiruga got a hold of his chopsticks and just dug right into his food without even a thought. This exact thing almost made him miss the Captain talking to him and asking if Jiruga had any questions for him.

"Well, let me see now. Questions, what kind of Vice Captain would you enjoy havng? One who doesn't really bother you all that much, though you don't really seem like that kind of person, or one that is kind of by your side a lot. Personally I would like to stick by you a good bit. Another thing is, what will we be doing a lot of? Like what will be our primary goal?"

Anonymous
Listening to jiruga's,question "Well, let me see now. Questions, what kind of Vice Captain would you enjoy havng? One who doesn't really bother you all that much, though you don't really seem like that kind of person, or one that is kind of by your side a lot. Personally I would like to stick by you a good bit. Another thing is, what will we be doing a lot of? Like what will be our primary goal?"

Hmmm.... I'd have to be honest I am quite envious of captains in the past,who were close with their vice captains. I would like it if you stayed by my side jiruga and as for what we will be doing alot of it is a tie between hunting hollows on earth,training,and protecting the tenth. I hope that is what,you chose us for. I say smiling as I know that several vice captains have and are currently training under me and the results are indeed great

As the celebration goes on throughout the bight more and more foods come out. Pouring another shot,this time watermelon I place it before jirugaAny more questions jiruga. I am an open book really? I ask picking up,the glass

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum