Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21[Kishibe|Shuya] A Welcome Break - Page 3 Empty Re: [Kishibe|Shuya] A Welcome Break Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:14 am

Heatwave

Heatwave
Shuya shrugged. He looked aside, at the clouds. "Poisons are the domain of the Medical corps. Or perhaps R&D." He remarked idly. "Only rarely do I have use for them. And to be honest, I usually prefer the times when I don't have a use for them."

It was much easier to kill hollows than humans. Every Shinigami with two brain cells and a functioning heart would tell you that. But the hardest thing was killing Shinigami. Some truly deserved it, but then there were those that fell in the middle. The ones who were only condemned due to their risk being slightly higher than the Seireitei's risk appetite.

He shook his head. Those cases were far and few in between. And besides, the Seireitei knew what it was doing. There was ample reason to execute its orders, no matter what they were.

That little mental detour cost him about five seconds though, which was quite a long pause in the conversation, and it was a little awkward when Shuya piped up quietly. "Perhaps, when the mood strikes me. I'll learn."

#22[Kishibe|Shuya] A Welcome Break - Page 3 Empty Re: [Kishibe|Shuya] A Welcome Break Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:33 am

EyeJays

EyeJays
Kishibe seemed to ponder Shuya's reply for a few moments, rhythmically tapping his chin. Not entirely incorrect, perhaps it was an area better left to their peers for the moment. The offer would remain open, however, should Shuya desire to seek him out; whether that be for a conversation or to learn. It mattered not, Kishibe had enjoyed their interaction overall.

He pushed himself to his feet, dusting his robes and kimono of any stray pieces of detritus, stretching his joints with a few satisfying clicks. Once again, the familiar pipe was drawn from his breast, refilled and freshly lit.
"'Never say never' would seem to be the appropriate takeaway for the moment, then. In which case, the offer will remain open. You'll find me hovering about the sixth squad barracks should you desire another conversation, or perhaps a lesson on the future. Farewell for now, Kitakaze-san. This has been a pleasure."
He replied, complete with a warm smile and a polite bow. Kishibe would speak no more, nor would he linger, should Shuya desire to resume his drills unimpeded. He would, however, offer a small wave; a delicate flick of his free hand as he departed.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum