Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Freedom! [Natasha] Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:50 pm

Makishima

Makishima
Akane wasn't thrilled about the recent turn of events. After the hollow attack on the hospital she had been treated in, she was taken away from the lovely countryside and into the city to get locked away where she could 'be protected'. Akane was even less thrilled that someone dressed up like a maid had been bossing her around all day. So when she finally got a chance to go outside she leapt at it. Even when Rei tried to get her to take one of those weird storage gadgets along with her. Presumably a gun if the rest of the assassin's gadgets were any indication.

"Really, I insist. Look, it stays in here until you need it." Rei pointed to the band on her own wrist, just one of many concealed weapons she carried around on her person. Committee digitizing technology was really quite impressive, being able to store objects like that away in the strangest places.

"I don't need a gun! I don't even know how to use one..." Akane admitted as they walked out towards the lobby of the hotel and apparently den of assassins she had been brought in.

"It's really not that hard. Please? I've gone through a lot of trouble to get this for you." Rei insisted.

"Alright, alright! I'll take it with me." Akane frowned and took the mostly featureless band to slip around her arm. "There, I just tap it here right?" she prodded the device only for a bright blue flash as the embedded weapon appeared in the air for Akane to completely fumble and drop.

Fortunately, Rei wasn't nearly as clumsy and snatched the sidearm from the air with casual ease. "Yep, that's it. Same again to put it back. You know before someone sees?" she held the weapon out for Akane to retrieve.

And Akane did just that as they moved from the staff area out into the open into the empty lobby. "Alright, I'll be back later! Thanks Rei." Her anger had quickly dissipated at the sight of freedom, and soon enough she was out in the streets of Tokyo to enjoy the city. Sheltered as she had been, this wasn't something Akane got to do everyday.

Rei of course made sure the tracker on that bracelet was working before she locked the digitizer and took off after the girl, taking quickly to the rooftops to ensure her safety. At least for a little while.

#2Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:14 am

Mei

Mei
Freedom was not the word that Natasha would use to describe her own predicament. She had run away from her own home country and taken shelter in Japan. Of course, it wouldn’t be long before they found her, but she was still out of their reach. So, she would make the most out of it and continue living her rather mundane life. Usually, she would spend her days hunting hollows or stopping crime. However, the city was rather quiet today, which made her extraordinarily on edge. Where were they? What could those wretched monsters be planning? A sigh would escape Natasha’s mouth as she looked out the shabby window of her small, studio apartment. She couldn’t spend all day doing nothing. Maybe, she just needed to get out and the trouble would come find her. So, she would do exactly that.

Natasha would walk out of her apartment, lock the door behind her, and begin her trek down the street. The bustling streets were filled with civilians rushing to get their daily tasks done. Such a mundane existence. Her journey would lead her to a cafe, where the eyes of the patrons would land on her rather different appearance. Her green hair was the main reason they stared at her, however the accent that came with her order was the second. A simple beverage of tea and a sweet treat of mochi to reward herself for her hard work would make their way to the table. Of course, she enjoyed the mochi, but she hated feeling her mouth so cold, which was where the tea came in. If her presence continued unnoticed, then perhaps there was somewhere more populated she could go. For now, she would wait, allowing her energy to flair. It wasn’t as if she had some massive amount of power, but it was enough.

#3Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:46 pm

Makishima

Makishima
Akane’s little trip out into the open world again was enjoyable for the most part, the people seemed kind and the places were lovely. Everything felt so modern in comparison to her home. All until she noticed something, a sense of spiritual energy. Faint though it was when it was drowned out by her own, it caught her attention. With her interest piqued Akane went about trying to track whatever this signature was down. She could never tell the difference between a hollow and a human, so she kept the possibility of an ambush in the back of her mind.

Natasha would have no trouble noticing Akane though, even with the bracelet suppressing her spiritual pressure it had an almost ominous feel to it. To the point even approaching the cafe would set off alarm bells in anyone paying attention.

If she hadn’t been distracted at the last moment by a particularly interesting little curio shop nearby, she might have even found this energy. Akane let the energy signature slip her mind entirely, too caught up in her browsing of the odds and ends shop. All the while broadcasting a significant threat without a hint of knowledge she might be doing so.

#4Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:18 am

Mei

Mei
Well, it seemed someone had taken notice of her and began heading in her direction. However, the amount of spiritual pressure was uncannily large. Who was it? What were they doing? She could tell it wasn’t Hollow energy, but she couldn’t tell whether it was Shinigami or not. In any case, it didn’t seem like a current threat to her, so she would continue to enjoy her treat. The closer it came the more intrigued she grew. Well, until it started moving past her and in a different direction. What?! Wait a minute! Where was it going? It wasn’t interested in her at all? Natasha would down the rest of her tea and shove the last mochi into her mouth before running out of the shop. Of course, she left enough money on the table for a hearty tip too. Honestly, the closer the spiritual pressure was, the more.. unsettling it appeared.

Natasha would scour the area pinpointing the pressure to be a particular shop just down from where she had been. Hm? Why here? The woman would shrug before opening the door and feeling an absolute flood of spiritual pressure hit her in the face. As she stood completely dumbfounded, she would hear a voice, ”Are you alright?” A quick nod and a wave would have the woman smiling nervously and returning to maintaining the shelves. Natasha, on the other hand, knew exactly what she was going to do. She would make a straight line for the red haired woman that seemed to be emanating pressure like mad before tapping her on the shoulder. ”Hey. Are you the one drowning my senses? You should really work on that.” Her voice was blunt and the Russian accent was heavy, but she seemed to get her point across. ”What’s your deal anyway? Who are you?”

#5Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:39 pm

Makishima

Makishima
Akane turned looking a little shocked to be addressed at all, only just remembering she had come down here for a reason that wasn’t the random but pretty trinkets she was looking through. “Me? Maybe… I can’t help it!” She frowned, consciously trying to restrain her spiritual output for just a moment but only finding it more difficult the harder she tried. It was embarrassing now that she thought about it, though only because it was so obvious to other people like her.

“Sorry…” She eventually sighed “I really am trying though, look I’m even wearing this silly thing.” Akane held up her right up to show off the odd device attached to her wrist. Slightly bulky for a bracelet. “Wait, if you can sense me… are you with the Committee?” Rei hadn’t told Akane it was meant to be kept under wraps, but it wasn’t as though there was anyone around here who might know what that was.

Except Rei of course, who was watching from afar as she normally did. For now the assassin was still well out of sight but interested to see just what this stranger was doing. Even if Akane seemed set on spilling all her secrets.

#6Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:47 am

Mei

Mei
Well, the very orange lady went on the defensive, which was typical for a Natasha reaction. She was a particularly blunt woman and didn't care to restrain her thoughts. The fluctuations the followed proved she had no real control over her spiritual pressure, which was less than ideal. Every moment she spent walking around all carefree was another meal that the hollows would become attracted to. So, Natasha really only had one option here and that was making sure this girl didn't bring the enemy to all these innocent souls. In any case, it wasn't like she was trying to be a nuisance, but Natasha had never actually heard of someone not being able to control their own spiritual pressure.

"Hm? You just need more practice and I'm sure you can do it," The woman would say shrugging her shoulders, but analyzing the wrist accessory closely. "A suppression device of some kind? It isn't doing a very good job, is it?" She was sure that with the right material Natasha could make something much more useful and successful. "Committee? Never heard of it. Did they make this for you? Some kind of lab or something? Their skill is lacking I'd say."

#7Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:30 pm

Makishima

Makishima
Akane frowned at this, it wasn’t as though she didn’t try to control it. The energy that she held was simply too much for her, even now it was causing her to waste away little by little, her mortal form wasn’t suited to handle it. Though she didn’t want to worry this stranger about anything like that. “Yeah, it’s supposed to contain it or something. Usually it works for a little and then this light comes on and I might as well not be wearing it at all.” She turned her arm to show off the small red indicator on the other side.

“Oh, you aren’t with the Committee?” Akane couldn’t be sure if this was going to get her in trouble. Oh well, too late to worry about that now. “I don’t really know all of it, they’re pretty big though.” Really, Rei had kept her in the dark about the whole thing. “So if you aren’t with them, you’re just out here by yourself?” She fiddled idly with the bracelet, turning it. Even this minor adjustment allowed a heightened amount of the already oppressive pressure, the windows of the little shop even started quaking as if ready to shatter, not that Akane would notice.

---

“What the hell is she doing…” Rei muttered, still up on her perch observing the interaction. This second woman needed to be watched more carefully if Akane was going to just spout their secrets everywhere. She shook her head and began moving back to ground level, not in any great rush just yet.

#8Freedom! [Natasha] Empty Re: Freedom! [Natasha] Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:53 am

Mei

Mei
The way she spoke, Natasha could almost believe this girl to be much younger than anticipated. Is that why she couldn’t handle her power? How old was she? This device seemed to be doing nothing for the girl, but Natasha wouldn’t be able to tell without taking the thing off. Would it be worth it? If it was suppressing currently, then why was there still so much energy in the air? It was also concerning that this girl trusted her so easily with all of this information. She wasn’t a spy, was she? She wasn’t here to keep an eye on Natasha and report back to the Russian government, right? No, she was just being paranoid. Besides, she seemed adamant about this Committee facility. Who were they? Why was this girl in the know about them? Did they focus on spiritual beings? Were they human run? It was intriguing to say the least.

Natasha would shake her head “no” when the girl asked that she wasn’t with the committee. ”Never heard of them…” It’s not to say that she wouldn’t like to, but this girl was definitely not giving her more information, if she knew anything. Then again, she seemed truthful so far. ”You could say-“ As the windows began to rattle, Natasha would grab the girl's hand to keep her from playing with the bracelet on her wrist. The longer she spoke to her, the more it seemed that the spiritual pressure this girl possessed was inhumane. How? How did she have so much? ”Sorry,” the green haired woman would mumble, pulling her hand away. ”I’d be careful with that. You’re going to draw too much attention to yourself. Could be the wrong type of people or… monsters. Never seen a human who could shatter glass with their spiritual power alone. The name’s Natasha.” It was safe to say Natasha was impressed and definitely wanted this girl on her side and not against her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum