Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nova takes a walk Empty Nova takes a walk Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:24 pm

Rena

Rena
Nova being of sound body and mind, had decided to take a trip to the second division early in the morning, he hadn't really thought of anything to do at this point, but figured checking in and making sure nothing was going on wouldn't hurt anything. Unless something was going on, then Nova would probably do something about it.

However this brought him to his first quarry. He had run into the fourth seat of the second division, Shojun Fenikkusu, and was currently deciding exactly what Nova was going to do about that. While he internally pondered this, he waved at the man, said "Hello there Shojun." and by the time Shojun responded Nova would have decided what he was doing.

"I'm doing an inspection of the Second Division today. You don't happen to wanna help out do you? I'm not the fastest guy around and the second division is pretty easy to get lost in." While normally he'd be more interested in strength, training, and fighting.. he took his job very seriously and was actually here for the reason he stated. He resisted the urge to rip off his shirt and challenge Shojun to a fight however, as duty came first.

#2Nova takes a walk Empty Re: Nova takes a walk Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:07 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
Shojun had just finished sparing with some of the senior members even though he would have preferred to train alone this was one of many ways he thought of to gain the attention of the other seats. With their schedule more or less free the fourth seat had started to make their way over to the third squad, when they stopped to re-fluff their hair. As to their business in squad three it was to simply check on associates Oh man they won't believe how training went he thought bouncing in place like a child that just heard that they were going to the park. Hearing their full name sent a shiver down their spine as they turned around to see just who would do this, much to his own surprise it was Nova "Vice Cap'n Nova sir! It's soooo good to see you." Sho stiffened up like a board once they realized just who they had started a dialog with. It wasn’t every day that he a member of Squad One would just drop by unannounced.

"Oh that's awesome sir I'll go see if Cap'n is here." Even though this was a rather rare chance to gain some brownie points with squad one something about Nova seems rather unstable even though he wanted to walk away his body remained in place even though his mind was sending the single to move nothing "Actually I don't have anything better to do so I guess I can..." even though Sho really wanted to it would seem that his body didn't agree.

#3Nova takes a walk Empty Re: Nova takes a walk Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:10 am

Rena

Rena
Shojun seemed to be in a good mood and agreed to help Nova with the inspection. It wouldn't be that hard, considering he just had to access any "damage" to the barracks and offices used by the Second Division and any wear and tear of equipment so that he could compile a list for repair purposes. "I'll be checking off a list of things I need to look at then and I'll have you guide me around. Think of it as an. important tour." he pulled out a clipboard and pen and motioned for Shojun to move onwards, "To the Barracks interior first then since we're already here. I need to make sure all the desks, beds, and bathrooms, are all functioning properly."

Once Shojun actually got moving to lead Nova around, Nova would follow silently, making sure to eyeball anything, anyone, and everything else not included in the formers, just in case something caught his eye that he needed to mark down or ask Shojun about. Nothing seemed to catch his eye immediately though. Everything seemed to be in order for the most part. Seemed despite the rigorous life style of the Task Force they managed to keep things pretty tidy and well kept.

"While we're touring around anyways why not tell me about conditions working here eh? How is regular duty here?"

#4Nova takes a walk Empty Re: Nova takes a walk Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:05 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
Shojun let out a small sigh as the inspection seemed reasonable enough and shouldn't take too much time "Oh umm no one brought anything up to me bout that." part of him felt as though he wasn't really doing his job very well if at all give that no one had really approached him about anything other matches and the occasional report missions. Once his body relaxed enough to move they began the tour I've never been happier to have my bang that covers my eyes than right now he thought knowing that he wouldn't be able to hide the fear and anxiety that they were currently feeling but something was telling the that Nova wasn't the type to play all their cards.

"Well I the closets could just be a bit wider I think I'm developing a crick in my neck" Even though he did have a room the closets, crawl spaces, and under-the-floor boards felt more comfortable to him for the most part but to Nova it may have sounded like a joke of some sort to them hopefully as the last thing they needed was for this to turn into an issue of some sort. Shojun didn't really know the order Nova had but their next stop would be the training area which was still slightly covered in ice and burn marks from his practice from before this meeting.

"Vice Cap'n Nova sir you've interacted with my squad leader right?" Even though his goal was to win the captain's favor they hardly knew anything about them other than they liked hard workers.

#5Nova takes a walk Empty Re: Nova takes a walk Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:24 am

Rena

Rena
Nova wrote down the complaint about the closet, not knowing if it was a joke or not, not really caring either way as a complaint was a complaint and he was told to write them all down, so he did. Simply nodding at Shojun when he mentioned it,  As they toured the facilities they ended up rather near a training grounds and Nova stopped because Shojun asked about whether or not he had personally interacted with Captain Ika Mazi.

"While I haven't met him in person, I know quite a bit about him due to Captain-Commander Bashira and himself having history, which the Commander has talked about offhandedly before," Nova said thinking on it a bit, "I'm new enough to the position I am in that I actually haven't met a vast majority of the captains yet. This ordered task of touring each division and making sure all is well is probably part of fixing that. A design made by the big boss herself no doubt."

He noted the damage to the area, figuring someone must have practiced their zanpaktou shikai recently, and got slightly excited with a grin on his face. It was pretty widely known that Nova used to run around ripping his shirt off and challenging people to fights at random simply to train, improve, or prove to himself, that he was strong. While he had obviously chilled a little under the watchful command of Captain-Commander Bashira, he was still a genuine fighter at heart and the thrill of combat was his choice of sustenance.

Since they were here and he figured it wouldn't hurt to check, he offered the option to Shojun, "I dont suppose you'd like to have a quick friendly spar since we're at the training ground already?"

Simple enough question, if Shojun declined Nova would drop it and move along with the tour to make sure everything else was fine like it had been so far, but if Shojun wanted to go ahead and test himself against Nova... well Nova would promptly rip his shirt off with a wild roar and laugh as he flexed his muscles. Nova would tell Shojun to begin the fight whenever, but again this only happened if Shojun agreed to the spar in the first place. Nova wasn't mean after all he wouldn't force the poor guy into it.

#6Nova takes a walk Empty Re: Nova takes a walk Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:46 am

Shin sekai

Shin sekai
Hearing that Nova was more or less in the same boat as them which felt reassuring to a point but also brought up a few more questions that could be asked once they had finished their business at hand. "How could I turn down such an offer..." Watching Nova unceremoniously rip off their shirt with a war cry mixed in gave the fifth seat a rather uneasy feeling that they had just unlocked a cage that should always remain closed until needed, Even though the option was there to decline it seemed as though they wanted/needed this but for some reason. Well, I've done it now, they thought taking a second to really take in what they had just agreed to and witnessed.

Shojun was given the chance to start this impromptu match any way that they saw fit and so without much real thought at all he would grab the Vice-captain from behind and attempt to suplex the man assuming this followed through Sho would clutch their sword in their hands before saying the release command "Sorry Vice cap'n, Kōka Chō Encase my Flames in Fost." unsure as to what would happen next he thought ending it quick would be for the best course of action if they wanted to actually meet their ever-elusive captain. Performing a half-circle motion Sho created five small wisps, each wisp flew towards Nova like a scattershot with some grazing the ground and walls.

Attack:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum