Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LeapDay

LeapDay
Tokyo was pandemonium incarnate.

Iwamura had been at it for what felt like half the night, slashing and wrenching and pummeling and tearing through Hollow after Hollow, endlessly they were swarming, though he had only arrived at the warzone about half an hour prior. The call to reinforce the World of the Living was a sudden one--officers of the Sixth were not ones to visit the human realm as often as the others--though Iwamura had grasped the reasoning behind his presence by the third Hollow slain. A job needed to get done; balance needed to persist. Hyoroshi could only hope that the soldiers he'd arrived with, half a dozen in number, were persevering without him, for they had been scattered within a minute of their arrival by an incoming horde.

He, Iwamura, reached an intersection bedazzled and bright in neon adverts and signs; it might as well have been daytime. He was huffing, not hard, but audibly. His shihakusho was bloodied--little of it was his--and his Zanpakuto was held with a fervor paradoxically despondent in nature, as if he was still struggling to accept the current situation. Behind him, a trail of nothingness once occupied by a couple dozen Hollows. In the other three directions, the persisting chaos of humans being hunted down and Shinigami--and even a few of those same humans--vanquishing the hordes as best they could.

Hyoroshi started for the street straight ahead. His demeanor deadly and poignant, his face was nevertheless downright grim, for he was surrounded by atrocity--by beasts and sacrifices.

TangXue

TangXue
The atmosphere surrounding the shinigami suddenly changes as the air around him gets warmer, water begins to drop from the sky as rain begins to fall then all of a sudden the ground freezes as the rain coming down turns into light snow. The whole street, lights, and buildings were quickly covered in ice allowing the snow to stick as it made contact with anything it fell on. "Everything looks so much better when you can turn it into winter don't you think?" A high-pitched but friendly voice chimed in as the figure of a small foxlike hollow appeared on a street light laying down casually. Itzel was looking down at the shinigami peacefully as if she were enjoying the winter air. The size of the hollow was deceiving as she let her spiritual energy loose as if to let the whole city know an Adjucha was present. "Don't get me wrong Shinigami I am not here to partake in the chaos I just want to relax and get out of those cursed sands for a while but while I am here I might as well test myself to see how I compare to the Shinigami. What do you say? Care for a friendly spar?"

LeapDay

LeapDay
A great urgency seized Iwamura in place and promptly spun him around, straight towards this traffic light, in one fluid motion; his legs spread and bent, a hand had already rushed to Odayako's hilt. He had felt the intentional, sprawling tendrils of a Hollow's Pressure before a single snowflake could touch the top of his head, and it was this feeling--or more specifically, the realization that he had only obtained this feeling just now--that drew from him a moment of hesitation that bordered on paranoia. Iwamura re-discovered his proper constitution, however, when the source of the Reiatsu began to speak, for only then did he realize the creature was likely within the Adjuchas class. At this his eyes narrowed.

"I prefer the warmth of a summer breeze," Iwamura said with a barbed irony in his voice, though he showed no adversity towards the plummeting temperatures. In fact, the defensive orientation of his combative posture allowed him, outside his eyes and lips, to appear entirely statuesque.

"I know you understand the order of things here, in this moment, Adjuchas. Even so, I will bring it into the open for us both to acknowledge. It's only right." As he spoke his last few words, with metal grinding upon wood with a low-toned reverberation, he unsheathed his Zanpakuto into both hands and centered it before him. Every act seemed to hold at least slight consideration on his part, down to the long-windedness of what came next out of Iwamura's mouth.

"You are to be cleansed. Your presence here, no matter your battle inclinations, is to be purged; this will be no friendly spar. Nevertheless, once you have passed, I sincerely hope you may find some peace from whatever it is you're missing. Perhaps you can even reclaim that part of yourself, if only partially."

Iwamura blinked once. "I am Hyoroshi Iwamura, Third Seat of the Sixth Division. Face your coming second death with dignity, Adjuchas. For both of our sakes."

TangXue

TangXue
As the shinigami gives his preference the snow melts and the water molecules in the air warm up as they shift to simulate a tropical summer breeze and Itzel stands up on all fours as she stretches her body. "I can adjust the weather to your liking then if it makes you more comfortable." The Adjucha giggles as she leaps off the light post and takes her stance on the ground. Water molecules around her immediate position start to boil and steam, as they shift towards her mouth and begin to form a scalding hot blade, gripped in between her teeth.

Itzel listens to the rest of what the shinigami has to say and gives him the fox equivalent of a formal and respectful bow. "I appreciate your honesty Mr. Iwamura however that is your truth not my own. You fail to see that I command Gillian's and have a surefire exit should things not go my way." Itzel had no issues bringing up her escape route as all she had to do was manage not to get herself killed. "My name is Itzel and I guess you Mr. Iwamura will be my opponent today." Itzel stands back up and her muscles tense for just a fraction of a second as she uses Sonido and attempts to move behind the shinigami in order to strike at the back of his leg with the blade made of steam.

LeapDay

LeapDay
"There's no need for you to accommodate me, Adjuchas," Iwamura said with a matter-of-fact poise, holding firm in his stance. "And it very well could be that I fail to relieve you, and that you succeed in escaping."

Iwamura, in watching this little creature construct its peculiar weapon, was inspirited by the sight, as if the very act had affirmed something small yet significant. His left foot eased a couple inches further out and behind him--and in the next instant Itzel vanished from sight. Indeed, the fox had escaped Hyoroshi's senses entirely; it was pure instinct, instinct and a stalwart base of trained intuition, that jolted him forward and just out of range of the blade's scalding edge. As he turned in the air and slammed his feet down, first the left before the right, he transferred Odayako to his right hand while he lifted his left. At once, four orange flames each no larger than a pea ignited half an inch from each of his pointed fingernails.

"But even so, someone will find you!"

His arm swung upwards in a large slashing motion as four thin arcs of flame hurtled towards Itzel, all hungry to sear.

Ability Used: Shishino Kyoei (Beast’s Vanity)
Posts Left Until Recharge: 2

TangXue

TangXue
Itzel smiles as the shinigami begins to speak and it starts pouring again, the water progressively getting colder just before the point of freezing. "If that is the case Shinigami then I think I will make it something more comfortable." Akira tightens the grip on her blade and grins as the Shinigami managed to avoid her strike and instinctively jumps backwards just on time to see the four flames form on the shinigami's finger tips. "Ah yes that is much more like it." Itzel draws the water molecules in and creates four walls of ice between her and Iwamura in case the fire had enough force to destroy her barrier.

The very moment her fourth barrier gets impacted Itzel jumps to the right and the temperature drops even further within a 50 meter radius as everyone caught in it but Itzel becomes slower as the wind begins circling rapidly in a massive bubble. "My turn yeah?" Four Icicles appear around Iwamura one in each direction. Itzel fires them at Iwamura as she uses sonido once again as she moves into the air above Iwamura and attempts to strike him from above with her blade wether he jumps to meet her or she meets him on the ground.
Abilities Used:

LeapDay

LeapDay
"A shame," was all Iwamura said as the final ice barrier snapped, a subtle sullenness upon his face--that earlier spark of spirit of his had been extinguished, no doubt by Itzel's continued antics, like a slight peek behind the curtain. Yet still, there was not as much as a sizzle of hostility in the beastman. It was in this state he stood for a short moment, no more than two or three seconds, observing Itzel's yips and shameless dancing; gradually, his self-shielding posture had dismantled until he was fully upright, his Zanpakuto by his side. He elicited no protest, merely narrowing his eyes, as the buffeting sleet and gale whipped up a shrieking frenzy. The very air, it seemed, desired to rend the skin from Iwamura's body.

A reminder of home, perhaps, his desolate home.

"Immolate--" The vehement command at once sparked a fiery-orange, booming explosion that engulfed Iwamura's blade and the right portion of his torso, including his entire arm and down to his upper thigh, and with a step forward he jetted off the frozen asphalt for Itzel. He had not so much as perceived the ice spikes as they careened and smashed into each other mere feet below him. It was as he flew up, perhaps even supported by the howling winds, that the remnants of smoke and flame peeled away to reveal his Zanpakuto:

"Odayako Tanken Shishino!" Iwamura whipped his arm forth--before their blades could properly lock into a parry, he bared down still further.

"Shakunetsu no Shinpan," Iwamura rifled off with a caustic tinge, and out of the corner of Itzel's eye materialized a spectral, fiery copy of Iwamura's own right arm and Shikai, identical in proportion to the real thing. Seemingly on its own the limb swung with a brightly blazing trail in its wake, looking to cut deep into Itzel's left flank. Regardless of if the visage hit, Iwamura, with a snap of the elbow and a low grunt, would catapult Itzel in a whirling blur back towards the asphalt.

Abilities Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum