Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Battle] I Challenge You! Empty [Battle] I Challenge You! Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:53 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji lazed atop a nice, flat rock in the training grounds while "overseeing" the training of the rank-and-file members of the Division. "Straighten up those wrists! You've still got 357 swings left, and I don't count any group swing that isn't executed correctly by EVERYONE!" Seiji called out while nibbling on some dried squid. Yeah, sure, he was taking it easy, but not necessarily to avoid work. He was actually waiting for the Vice-Captain of his new home, Jinnosuke Moriyama. Some noble or whatever, but Seiji didn't care about all that.

He'd heard that Jinnosuke was a pretty skilled swordsman, a downright prodigy if the word around the office was to be believed. Grinning, Seiji snapped a big piece of dried squid off and chewed as he thought. He was something of a sword prodigy and as much as he didn't want to admit it... The demotion was starting to sting a little. The difference was slight, but simultaneously vast. So Seiji had issued Jinnosuke a formal challenge for his position, an old-fashioned showdown. The sleepy swordsman looked calm on the outside, but internally he was seething with delight and anticipation.

#2[Battle] I Challenge You! Empty Re: [Battle] I Challenge You! Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:34 pm

Makishima

Makishima
Jinnosuke had been through some troubling times, if only due to the new zanpakuto he now carried. The death of his older brother wasn't exactly a tragedy, and it was common knowledge that the Moriyama clan weren't exactly too fond of eachother at the best of times. The ire drawn from Onimaru selecting him over the others had already started to take its toll. And it seemed he couldn't avoid these silly challenges from outside the family. All this weighed upon the Moriyama scion as he approached the training area, the scarlet cloak marking his membership within the clan fluttering dramatically behind him as he did so.

He peered to the other members of the Eighth training away, under duress from the upstart looking to take his place. 'Upstart? I'm sounding more like Father every day' His thoughts had become worse it seemeed, that the word even entered his mind was a mystery all by itself, but he shook it off. "That's enough." He held a hand up to put and end to whatever shenanigans were going on. "We'll need an audience for your challenge, Seiji." Jinno was normally quite a chipper young shinigami, though he hardly seemed to be in a joking mood today.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jinnosuke tilted his hat back, revealing the grim expression on his face. The others were smart enough to clear away at the Vice Captain's order, making space for the battle to come. Though Jinno secretly hoped that Seiji might reconsider. The tempting malice of Onimaru seemed to be feeding off this conflict already, and it would only become worse with time.

#3[Battle] I Challenge You! Empty Re: [Battle] I Challenge You! Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:15 am

Seiji Shirogane

Seiji Shirogane
Seiji gave a single firm nod at the mention of the need for an audience, placing two fingers in his mouth and letting out an ear-splitting whistle towards the other members of the Division who were currently busy training. With Captain Okami not around, that made Seiji and Jinno the two highest-ranking individuals there. Seiji stood with lazy and cat-like grace, cracking his neck with a satisfied sigh.

The dark-haired swordsman then locked eyes with Jinno, his gaze heavy with resolve as he spoke. "Oh yeah, we're definitely doing this." Seiji began to go through a quick series of stretches before turning to the gathered crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen! Today, I have come to challenge Jinnosuke Moriyama for the title of Vice-Captain!" He then turned to face Jinno, a few paces away. "So, since I'm the challenger... What'll be the rules?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum