Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Artful battle in the park. Empty Artful battle in the park. Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Anonymous
A man who looks 18 and has flame red hair with highlights and lowlights like flame with blue green eyes and dressed in a red t-shirt with a black dragon symbol on it and black pants with gold flames on the legs with his tiger’s eye stone dragon amulet necklace on top. Is just walking though the park marking out places to try some free running and training when out of no where a hollow attacks me from behind sending me flying into some trees then i say to it as i activate my fullbring which covers me in Ninja dress with a cloak.
"Ok you just pick the worng human to make into a meal for this human has a bite like that of a dragon!" and so i use the souls of the item that my feet are are on to rush at the hollow which looks like a mixture of a lion and a leopard with a bit of human mixed in and so i try to land a spin kick aimed at the meddle of it only for it to dodge and then swipe at me with claws so fast that i have no time to react then i turn around to see it charging a cero whihc it fires at me but my Armour dragon wall ability stops it from hitting me but it still sent me flying back wards into a cleaing that has been use at times to hold classes i only hope that there is no one there now for that hollow is chasing after me. i crash into something that breaks and i just lay there for a second till someone yells at me.

#2Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
A pink haired female was giggling congratulating her students as they had just finished painting one scene of the park. She had moved had just moved them to another and they were all settled. She watched each and everyone of them as they drew when suddenly she heard a roar and some male reistu just go flying, which the unseen hollow's slash had alot of wind to it knocking out their area.

Oh you are going to regret ever stepping foot into this park and ruining one of her art classes. She thought."Alrighty that will be all today since the wind is not cooperating with us."She commented "we will start more next thursday."she commented haivng her studcents pack quickly as she kept watch of a male and the hollow she was able to see. another one with abilties. She thought interested in this

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

Anonymous
It toke me a couple of seconds to realize that the person yelling was not yelling at me then i rrealize that i had crashed into a item in a play ground oh that it it one thing to nock me into trees but into this item made for kids to play on now they have one less thing to play their games on.
"Well it seems that you have a powerful cero now it seems that i have to get into the zone." with that said i use my full speed combine with the pulling on the souls of what i am standing on to get even more speed to the point that i seems like a blur of motion i rush to the hollow this time it my attacks that are too fast for it for i slide under it then do a powerful double kick to send it up into the air then i throrw a punch with the frist cover in my reiatsu and so a small dragon shape flame come out and streaks towards the hollow in the air then i jump up pulling on the soul of the ground to get more air and i do a flip over the hollow then i deliver a spin kick that sends it to the ground which i follow up with a axe kick with gold flickering flames the tell-tale sign of my Flaming Dragon blast attack it hit making a dragon shape pillar of flame that goes into the air then it comes back down but the hollow had recovered from my attacks enough to dodge it then it disappeared and i looked around trying to see it and that when i see the pink hair girl with how can i put it nicely a good size bust i turn to say something to her not seeing the hollow appear behind me bringing down it two fornt paws that are glowing towards me.

#4Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 am

Anonymous
(ooc is this open or just,the two,of you?)

#5Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 am

Anonymous
(OOC: it open to any one man that why there a open tag in the name of this thread.)

#6Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:41 am

Anonymous
(i cant read that tag on my phone sorry.)

#7Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 am

Anonymous
(can some please post in this i am waiting for this to keep rolling forwards.)

#8Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Anonymous
Rinzler was waiting, monitoring the event unfolding before him. He needed to see the extent of the power of these Humans before he could fully interact with them. Rinzler used the GPS in his helmet to contact his men who were stationed in city, if need be he would send them to the the work for him. However they were just Yakuza members turned to his cause, they might meet their match against these two.

Rinzler stepped forward looking down at the park, the building he was standing on gave him a perfect view of everything, he used his optics to zoom in on the boy and the woman. He male seemed young 18 years of age, just entering man hood, the woman seemed older however he had to make sure to be careful of her, their combined might could overpower him if he was not careful.

The Hollow they were fighting seemed to be a powerful opponant, if only they knew the powers of the Demons, then they would truly be afraid. Perhaps it was time to intervine, Rinzler jumped off of the building when he gaiend a high enough altitude he dropped towards the hollow, he reached for the disk implanted on his back, he activated it and smirked as he heard the purr of the energy, he threw the disk towards the Hollow, this would get their attention. The disk silently flew towards the Hollow, it sliced through its left hand, a perfect cut. Rinzler landed on the ground, with one hand on the ground and looking at the ground, he lifted his hand and the disk flew right back to him, he caught it and stood up.

#9Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:24 am

Cubix

Cubix
He was impressed. Not because of the abilities of the human or the hollow, but from the emotions that surged. With each punch, each kick, and each missile of fire there was so much heat, so much courage, and that unusual human determination, only heightened. It was intriguing. From the very start it caught his attention and managed to keep it. The facial expressions, the body position, and the unfettering will to win was strong in that one. Perhaps it was that human courage that made him so interested. He'd seen it before, plenty of times even, but this felt new. It was fresh and it was still unrefined.

Cubix was leaned against a building. He was watching the human Ash fight the Hollow. He was a human himself, and as far as Cubix could tell there wasn't much of a difference. Whatever power he had, it was of unusual tastes. A power unlike any other, was it? Now that was attracting. But, couldn't the other humans see his display of power and ability? Was he uncaring of what onlookers saw? That was just knocking on arrogance and arrogance was hardly impressive. Anything that could consider itself strong was weak, in Cubix's eyes. That was so ordinary that it was boring.

Those red eyes traced the Fullbringer's movements up until the Hollow was attacked again. A disk? He'd never seen a weapon like that, but there was something telling him that he should know about that power. Know about it far more than the creature that caught his eye. His eyes wandering, Cubix eventually looked at Rinzler. Unfortunately, Rinzler couldn't hold Cubix's interest for more than a few seconds and his eyes returned to the Fullbringer, Ash.

Crossing his arms, Cubix remained where he was against the building. Leaning lazily there, he was going to watch just how everything played out. This human was something that Cubix wanted to see.

#10Artful battle in the park. Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 am

Anonymous
Before the hollow could finish the attack i spin around and give it a powerful kick just under it mask its arms swing out wards then a disk weapon sliced though the hollow left arm then a man in what i could only say was i future looking body suit and helmet landed and the disk weapon went to his open hand then his reiatsu hit me demon but friend or foe? When the hollow roared and started to attack the new comer i just stand and watched not to sure what i should do so i waited and watched.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum