Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Anonymous
In a flash abd a dull bass thud. The hollow was stopped full charge by my outstreached hand placed in its mask." You should know when to run." I say to the hollow before sending a darklight blast tgrough its gead desolving it into ash as it floats away in the air. I look back at rinzler" playing with your toys again?" I half question and half joke to him. A scent hits me. He's here I think to myself. I look down straight at the boy and smile" seems we always run into each other." I say to him(ash) "and I don't even know your name."
I land several feet from him waiting for his reply

#12Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Anonymous
"my name is ash wyvern if you must know demon known as jacob and why are you here i hope not to fight." i say while i get into a relax stance that will let me to dodge anything thrown my way.

#13Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Anonymous
"if I was here to fight why,woyld I have helped you in dispaching that hollow?",i look at ash reading his body language

#14Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:31 am

Anonymous
"well the thing is i dont trust people who i know what they can do to defenceless people in cold blood and there a feeling that saying to me to be ready for anything with demons. And for your info i had every thing in hand with that hollow thank you very much." ever so slowly i start to edge back wards to give me word room.

#15Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 am

Anonymous
"it appears to me that one of my people saved you as well." I say pointing to renzler and I stand in my spot looking,at ash's amulet. I know it must be a seal of some sort.

#16Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 am

Anonymous
"Well i had it under control you know and why are you looking at mu amulet jacob i hope that you don't plan on stealing it for if you do well let just say that it a family heirloom and i will protect it with my life for it the last link to my family who were killed when i was young and i don't remember much before that happened." for i had notice jacob looking at my amulet.

#17Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 am

Anonymous
"i just admire old things ash thats all and I would protect that with your life if,i,were you." I look up to rinzler and over to cubix standing by the building turning back to ash"and no need to worry at all your amulet is safe. I just came by to see what the comotion was and found you,the hollow, and my left hand man all here. What are the chances?"

#18Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 am

Anonymous
"yer what are the chances of that happening right." i say in a sacastic tone of voice and i notice you looking over somewhere so i do a quick sweep with my sense and i feel another demon reiatsu.

#19Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

Anonymous
I notice ash sencing cubix"i'd be careful if I were you ash. The path leads only to,destruction and pain for all around." I keep myself vague more playing with him then helping him in reality"and as for it being a rare chance remember you were the one who barged into my home uninvited not the other way around and as you can see...i got my new glasses." I smile while saying this.

#20Artful battle in the park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 am

Anonymous
"oh don't you worry i know when i am out matched and for your information if you hadn't done what you did to those people before i came into your home i wouldn't of done that. now mind telling me what you plan on doing now?" i let my reiatsu drop abit to hopeful get across that i do not want to fight now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum