Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Anonymous
"it seems to me that you assume much ash. I actully stopped yamiguchi from killing everyone. I detest needless violence as much as anyone. So for you to think I killed those people is ....well foolish to say the least." I look at ash's face to see his expression when he realizes i'm telling the truth

#22Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Anonymous
"yes i did feel that the other person did do more damage then you but at lest he did it in a way that they had a chance a very small chance to defend themselves but the handi work that you did they had no chance of defending from that is what i came tell but i can see that you are more reasonable then most hollows that i come up against. So i ask again what do you plan on doing now?" i say all this with out showing what Going on inside me for something tells me that i better not let him read of to much like a book.

#23Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 am

Anonymous
"my plan is to lead my people as I have done for some time now simply put that is." I look around at the beauty of the natural world"this place is truely beautiful I don't see why everyone assume we intend on the destruction of it?"my reiatsu is completly still and shut off for the moment

#24Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Anonymous
"well lets see it most likely because demons are born from damed souls and you come from a hash place aka hell. So what are we to do now since we are not Going to fight?" i say with a slight smile to hopefully throw jacob a bit but i am also thinking about what to do if they attack the best thing would be to run i might be able to take one of them one on one but two or three that just a death wish for me at the moment i really need to be trained by some strong people.

#25Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Anonymous
"we could sit and enjoy a conversation or part ways the choice is your ash." I smile at ash knowing that he is intending on throwing me off a bit. He know very little of my kind so i'll keep him in the dark a bit

#26Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Anonymous
Rinzler looked at his master, the joke did not really effect Rinzler, since he showed hardly any emotion which was why Jacob joked with him so much. Rinzler did a backflip in the air and landed in front of Jacob going into a battle stance. He pressed a button on the disk and the disk seperated into two disks.

#27Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Anonymous
I place my hand on rinzlers shoulder"that will not necessary. Ash is showing me no agression." I look over at ash"excuse him.he doesn't like people confronting me shall we say." I give ash a look basically saying if I wished it so he may have just been killed

#28Artful battle in the park. - Page 3 Empty Re: Artful battle in the park. Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Anonymous
Hitsu rode his bicycle through the park, when he saw some people together talking about something, Hitsu sensed something strange about these people. He rode away and dropping his bike in his house, he sped towards the place, he then hid in a tree not far away from them it was enough to hear what they were saying. One of them seemed to have a power similar to his or so he thought for now he wasn't going to engage himself in any action unless proven necessary.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum